Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
abenz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:59 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by abenz »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:40 am
abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:33 am
is this the same as you :
yeah, change them to 31 D2 then save the file (click save icon at the top) it will make a backup of the original automatically. start the game, login to your world, see your character, then close anticheat with process hacker as I explained.
thanks a bunch bro, it works.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

User avatar
dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:38 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by dungng211 »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:40 am
abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:33 am
is this the same as you :
yeah, change them to 31 D2 then save the file (click save icon at the top) it will make a backup of the original automatically. start the game, login to your world, see your character, then close anticheat with process hacker as I explained.
The last question, i change them to 31 D2 once time, and close anticheat with process hacker everytime i login, right? thanks a lot

User avatar
Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:03 am
Reputation: 28

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Natsume »

abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:02 am
thanks a bunch bro, it works.
glad you got it working ^^
dungng211 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:06 am
The last question, i change them to 31 D2 once time, and close anticheat with process hacker everytime i login, right? thanks a lot
yes, next time you play, you only need to close anticheat with process hacker, no need to patch again until a new game update.

User avatar
pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by pancho_xx »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:09 am
abenz wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:02 am
thanks a bunch bro, it works.
glad you got it working ^^
dungng211 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:06 am
The last question, i change them to 31 D2 once time, and close anticheat with process hacker everytime i login, right? thanks a lot
yes, next time you play, you only need to close anticheat with process hacker, no need to patch again until a new game update.
thx for your support... I just realized that I had the anticheat activated, because I only did it 1 time ... hahahaha, tomorrow at 9 am I will have a beautiful account banned xD, a query, does the weapon hack work for you? since I try the cool steal, and the raven bow, and it doesn't work

User avatar
Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:03 am
Reputation: 28

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Natsume »

pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:20 am
thx for your support... I just realized that I had the anticheat activated, because I only did it 1 time ... hahahaha, tomorrow at 9 am I will have a beautiful account banned xD, a query, does the weapon hack work for you? since I try the cool steal, and the raven bow, and it doesn't work
if you didn't use no skill cd hack or infinite stamina, you probably won't get banned.

weapon damage hack doesn't work for me either, I don't know how to find the values xD MAGA doesn't seem to be around, hopefully he or someone with knowledge will update it, it is a cool hack, no need skill cd hack ^^

User avatar
pancho_xx
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by pancho_xx »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:34 am
pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:20 am
thx for your support... I just realized that I had the anticheat activated, because I only did it 1 time ... hahahaha, tomorrow at 9 am I will have a beautiful account banned xD, a query, does the weapon hack work for you? since I try the cool steal, and the raven bow, and it doesn't work
if you didn't use no skill cd hack or infinite stamina, you probably won't get banned.

weapon damage hack doesn't work for me either, I don't know how to find the values xD MAGA doesn't seem to be around, hopefully he or someone with knowledge will update it, it is a cool hack, no need skill cd hack ^^
I used DH for the time I was with the anticheat activated ... xD, and the times I tried to use it before, they banned me immediately. and hopefully they can make it work again, thx

User avatar
Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:03 am
Reputation: 28

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Natsume »

pancho_xx wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:43 am
I used DH for the time I was with the anticheat activated ... xD, and the times I tried to use it before, they banned me immediately. and hopefully they can make it work again, thx
I am trying rapid fire/attack to see if I will get banned later xD

User avatar
dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:38 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by dungng211 »

i can active speed hack with some char, but my main char, amber and some char can't use speed hack, i dont know why. Anyone had that too?

User avatar
ReskyAW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 219
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:39 pm
Reputation: 18

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by ReskyAW »

Natsume wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:22 am
ReskyAW wrote:
Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:16 pm
bro, please delete now or mihoyo fix!
mihoyo won't fix anything, this has been around for a while already, besides bypassing anti cheat doesn't mean you are safe, you will still get banned because of sanity checks in the game.
yes you are right, certain hours anticheat works on the server.
Example: Asia server checks every 5pm to 7pm.

domamaypa
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:34 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by domamaypa »

So is freeze still confirmed to be safe? Also the bypass on the first post is still working and is undetected?

gryxn
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:44 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by gryxn »

gryxn wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:54 pm
I tested all kind of cheats with origin CE and i gota said
+ Account with full cheat on : banned
+ Account with noCD/damage hack only : Banned
+ Account with speed hack/stamina hack everywhere (dungeon/whole map/ abyss) : Banned
+ Account with only Chest ESP : Alive
+ Account with only freeze enemy : Alive
But
Main account ( AR 35+ with 4 5* char ) : Speedhack x5 + Chest ESP : Alive ( since 1st Oct)
Reason : Only use speedhack to run and get the chest. Never attack mob/boss when speed is on. Dont use it in abyss/dungeon.
If you want your account alive longer, use speed hack only for running and get the chest purpose. Do no fight when speed is on.
After nearly 2 month using speed hack with custom UCE , I finally got ban.
Do not use speedhack anymore. No matter origin or custom CE , no matter which bypass you're using.
They're already update their sanity check yesterday.
Only Freeze and chest ESP is still safe

User avatar
Hessed
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:27 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Hessed »

gryxn wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:14 am
gryxn wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:54 pm
I tested all kind of cheats with origin CE and i gota said
+ Account with full cheat on : banned
+ Account with noCD/damage hack only : Banned
+ Account with speed hack/stamina hack everywhere (dungeon/whole map/ abyss) : Banned
+ Account with only Chest ESP : Alive
+ Account with only freeze enemy : Alive
But
Main account ( AR 35+ with 4 5* char ) : Speedhack x5 + Chest ESP : Alive ( since 1st Oct)
Reason : Only use speedhack to run and get the chest. Never attack mob/boss when speed is on. Dont use it in abyss/dungeon.
If you want your account alive longer, use speed hack only for running and get the chest purpose. Do no fight when speed is on.
After nearly 2 month using speed hack with custom UCE , I finally got ban.
Do not use speedhack anymore. No matter origin or custom CE , no matter which bypass you're using.
They're already update their sanity check yesterday.
Only Freeze and chest ESP is still safe
So speedhack does get you banned
though did you use csrss? or mhyprot2

gryxn
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:44 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by gryxn »

origin CE then i created UCE then mhyprot2 bypass . But its not about the bypass. I used it really careful. That's why i survive nearly 2 months since the cheat appear without getting ban.
I'm pretty sure that they update their sanity check at their server side

User avatar
dungng211
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:38 am
Reputation: 1

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by dungng211 »

gryxn wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:57 am
origin CE then i created UCE then mhyprot2 bypass . But its not about the bypass. I used it really careful. That's why i survive nearly 2 months since the cheat appear without getting ban.
I'm pretty sure that they update their sanity check at their server side
After update 1.1 i still use speed hack x5 and freeze, still not get ban yet

myzpunye96
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:36 am
Reputation: 0

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by myzpunye96 »

dungng211 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:00 am
gryxn wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:57 am
origin CE then i created UCE then mhyprot2 bypass . But its not about the bypass. I used it really careful. That's why i survive nearly 2 months since the cheat appear without getting ban.
I'm pretty sure that they update their sanity check at their server side
After update 1.1 i still use speed hack x5 and freeze, still not get ban yet
same as me. lot of fake people constantly said they got ban.

Post Reply