Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
icarus1314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by icarus1314 »

tortellio wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:16 am
mezeikrisztina20 wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:27 am
Should I use something instead? is there an alternative?
saihamaru wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:44 am
so what are we supposed to use?
csrss is not safe anymore, there are some proof that the game is checking csrss injection.
there is alternative, but i'm not going to post my own way, because miHoYo devs are watching any 'cheat' forum, and if i do, they will patch it very soon.
please teach me too :(
two account just got banned TAT

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

icarus1314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icarus1314 »

i am rather new to Genshin, jumped on CE coz i wanted Xiangling ASAP before 1.1 came in...
which it did help, A LOT, got two level 20 with in a day, got Xiangling, and then that acc got banned,
so i opened another one, got two about level 15 and banned again,
and it happened at the exact same place (when it first happened i thought it was just random detection)... tested again with an alt acc, same thing happaned again...

so i am no sure if anyone mentioned this (haven't check the retire reply history yet) but, the Statue of the Seven will flag you straight away if you are just near it with CE activate = .=

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

icarus1314 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:33 am
i am rather new to Genshin, jumped on CE coz i wanted Xiangling ASAP before 1.1 came in...
which it did help, A LOT, got two level 20 with in a day, got Xiangling, and then that acc got banned,
and it happened at the exact same place (when it first happened i thought it was just random detection)... tested again with an alt acc, same thing happaned again...

so i am no sure if anyone mentioned this (haven't check the retire reply history yet) but, the Statue of the Seven will flag you straight away if you are just near it with CE activate = .=
what cheat did you use until it got banned?

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

icarus1314 wrote:

If that bit about the statue of the seven is true then my all of my accounts would already be banned. They're not.
You probably used the really un-safe hacks and used them recklessly.
Lastly, I can say from personal experience that going from AR 0 to 15-20 in a short period of time gets you flagged.
For the accounts i have alive right now, i made sure to take long breaks every 5 ARs or so.

Anjolo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Anjolo »

gigel wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:34 pm
((((UnityPlayer.dll+1934C10)+88)+8)+A8) = X
((((UnityPlayer.dll+1934C10)+88)+8)+A4) = Y
((((UnityPlayer.dll+1934C10)+88)+8)+A0) = Z
Hello everyone!

I am not into "hacking" the games but more into creating addons/mods - still noob
I was really into this variables! Really apreciate it!

Now sorry to ask this without contribute anything before,
Did anyone found pointers to player rotation/angle?

icarus1314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icarus1314 »

ReskyAW wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:07 am
icarus1314 wrote:

what cheat did you use until it got banned?
i only ever use running speed X 2 and mob speed slow down to 0.2

icarus1314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icarus1314 »

cheatH12 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:21 am
icarus1314 wrote:

If that bit about the statue of the seven is true then my all of my accounts would already be banned. They're not.
Lastly, I can say from personal experience that going from AR 0 to 15-20 in a short period of time gets you flagged.
For the accounts i have alive right now, i made sure to take long breaks every 5 ARs or so.
noted O_O
on the first account i was rushing it coz i didn't wanna miss out on Xiangling :oops:
second account i was literally just taking it easy running around opening boxes with the speed x2-3 on (some main quest with out any CE activate),
acc lasted about 2 days and got flagged at the same statue, that's why i thought it had something to do with it :(

oh and my testing account on the us server just got flaged now LOL, banned for like 25 year,
literally was just standing at the city gate doing nothing with speed X2 activated

so what are the "safe" hacks :?:

shikitemeikato
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shikitemeikato »

thesunofme wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:33 am
shikitemeikato wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:55 pm
haronh wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:21 pm
Did anybody also get banned last night? I used DMG hack twice throughout the week, total time under 10 mins. Got banned on both accounts I used it on at the same time last night
nah, stil using it dmg x10 with kill mhyprot2 in service and still alive
do u use x10dmg everytime ? or just when u fight boss ?
everytime > open w >domain > spiral etc

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

icarus1314 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:14 pm
cheatH12 wrote:
icarus1314 wrote:

noted O_O
on the first account i was rushing it coz i didn't wanna miss out on Xiangling :oops:
second account i was literally just taking it easy running around opening boxes with the speed x2-3 on (some main quest with out any CE activate),
acc lasted about 2 days and got flagged at the same statue, that's why i thought it had something to do with it :(

oh and my testing account on the us server just got flaged now LOL, banned for like 25 year,
literally was just standing at the city gate doing nothing with speed X2 activated

From the public cheat table, the treasure chest ESP. Mob freeze can also be safe because it doesn't get you flagged. If you get flagged for other reasons however, like progressing really fast etc, mob freeze will be detected and you will be banned.
I think you have enough time to get Xiangling even if you play legit.

icarus1314
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by icarus1314 »

cheatH12 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:46 pm
icarus1314 wrote:
cheatH12 wrote:

noted O_O

From the public cheat table, the treasure chest ESP. Mob freeze can also be safe because it doesn't get you flagged. If you get flagged for other reasons however, like progressing really fast etc, mob freeze will be detected and you will be banned.
there is a non-public cheat table :shock: :?:

i am guessing like weapon damage and moving speed is a big NO NO then?

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

icarus1314 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:55 pm
cheatH12 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:46 pm
icarus1314 wrote:

noted O_O

there is a non-public cheat table :shock: :?:

i am guessing like weapon damage and moving speed is a big NO NO then?
There are private hacks and tables yes.
The damage hack from the table here will get you banned really fast.
I don't use speed hack for regular gameplay, I do when re-rolling though. My current main account (AR 39) was rolled using speed hack. Other users have reported bans from using the speed hack after AR7 while others swear speed hack is safe.

veiras98
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by veiras98 »

Can someone tell me how safe the bypass is by now? I want it only for ESP chest, nothing else

hahahihi25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hahahihi25 »

How do you attach CE to Genshin Impact?

I followed the steps and got 2nd CE opened with bypass but I can't activate any cheat in CE or search for any value.
I assume the CE was not able to attached to Genshin. I ran the CE as administrator.

Any suggestion?

thesunofme
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thesunofme »

hahahihi25 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 pm

I followed the steps and got 2nd CE opened with bypass but I can't activate any cheat in CE or search for any value.
I assume the CE was not able to attached to Genshin. I ran the CE as administrator.

Any suggestion?
do you use bypass correctly ?

rydr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rydr »

hahahihi25 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 pm

Any suggestion?
do you use AMD processor? i tried on my AMD laptop and it does NOT work, works well with my intel laptop