Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mixmixmix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by mixmixmix »

ReskyAW wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:47 am
ReskyAW wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:44 am
mixmixmix wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:17 am

this is just an edited version of the rage cheetos but it only works for few characters and doesn't work with mobs.

[ENABLE]
UserAssembly.dll+120FF88:
jmp UserAssembly.dll+120FF95 //change 5 -> A and godmode is activated but only characters with animation cancel can attack with damage. klee and ning

[DISABLE]
UserAssembly.dll+120FF88:
mov [rdi+7C],r12l //88

here's the script
thanks, I'll try it.
gotta reroll looking for Klee ...

and 1 more question, are only 2 heroes being tested?
or have you tested other heroes?
[Link]
yep, E of amber and lisa cancel charged E works too, maybe gouba/xiangling too?
but this is high risk and I don't really recommend using it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lazaki222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lazaki222 »

I'm gonna take the risk for ESP chest on my main account :D :D

blazze2016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blazze2016 »

blazze2016 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:21 am
Hi i would like to ask something :( I saw another video where he also implemented a CE bypass then was able to add primo gems to his account. I would like to ask if I could use this bypass for primogems using the scanning method. I am sorry am really new to this just really got hooked to gacha ;(( but really nice post tho!!
it's impossible to do such thing, because primogems is server side and not client side. he probably only change the primogems number.
[/quote]

This was his stardust hack. he started from zero but when he boosted his values he was able to buy some... he has another primo hack but in the video he didnt use it to buy items. Isnt stardust also a server value??? So this video would be edited? just bringing it up maybe it would bring an insight or something :((

driads
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by driads »

Hi guys have this issue and cant activate any of cheats. Following all steps but all the time same issue. Help pls )Image Image

Potatocorner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Potatocorner »

Alright I made an account seeing how cringy and desperate you are.

All currency values in this game are all server-sided. Everything in your inventory, every currency you own. It's all in the server.

Whatever videos or claims you see of people changing values of their currency etc. are just changing the number or face value. To be exact, they are only changing the local number on your PC but it does not reflect at all to the server. Even if it shows 9999 primogems on your PC/mobile in the server its still what it really should be or the real value. So if he started with 1000 primogems then he edited it to look like 9999999 he can still only spend 1000 and beyond that it won't work anymore.
Last edited by Potatocorner on Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Potatocorner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Potatocorner »

blazze2016 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:36 am
blazze2016 wrote:
Hi i would like to ask something :( I saw another video where he also implemented a CE bypass then was able to add primo gems to his account. I would like to ask if I could use this bypass for primogems using the scanning method. I am sorry am really new to this just really got hooked to gacha ;(( but really nice post tho!!
it's impossible to do such thing, because primogems is server side and not client side. he probably only change the primogems number.

This was his stardust hack. he started from zero but when he boosted his values he was able to buy some... he has another primo hack but in the video he didnt use it to buy items. Isnt stardust also a server value??? So this video would be edited? just bringing it up maybe it would bring an insight or something :((
[/quote]

All currency values in this game are all server-sided. Everything in your inventory, every currency you own. It's all in the server.

Whatever videos or claims you see of people changing values of their currency etc. are just changing the number or face value. To be exact, they are only changing the local number on your PC but it does not reflect at all to the server. Even if it shows 9999 primogems on your PC/mobile in the server its still what it really should be or the real value. So if he started with 1000 primogems then he edited it to look like 9999999 he can still only spend 1000 and beyond that it won't work anymore.

blazze2016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blazze2016 »

Potatocorner wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:57 am
blazze2016 wrote:
blazze2016 wrote:

[/quote]

chill dude why are u so mad hahaha i get that thought, it just seemed so iffy why he could buy even tho he was initially 0 stardust which directly conflicts with your point. If u get salty just because someone brings up a disputing thought from your premise then don't help other people lol

Potatocorner
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Potatocorner »

blazze2016 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 am
Potatocorner wrote:
blazze2016 wrote:

chill dude why are u so mad hahaha i get that thought, it just seemed so iffy why he could buy even tho he was initially 0 stardust which directly conflicts with your point. If u get salty just because someone brings up a disputing thought from your premise then don't help other people lol
[/quote]

I'm doing this out of good faith for you here lol and i'm not mad. I just found it cringe. Those people are making those kinds of vids to rake in views or do worse scams.

Btw, you do realize that he can change that to 0 before starting the video by the same method right?

blazze2016
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blazze2016 »

Potatocorner wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:13 am
blazze2016 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:05 am
Potatocorner wrote:

I'm doing this out of good faith for you here lol and i'm not mad. I just found it cringe. Those people are making those kinds of vids to rake in views or do worse scams.

Btw, you do realize that he can change that to 0 before starting the video by the same method right?
[/quote]

Makes sense makes sense :0 Thanks for to input hehe

koko18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by koko18 »

vianesta wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:27 am
Freeze enemies in abyss doesn't give abnormal record, I think. Because even with decent level and artifact, you still need to face the timer, unless you have OP DPS character with insane DMG, it would be quite tricky..

I needed to try abyss 4 a few times until I finally got 9 stars. No-damage to the party is still possible with decent control from the player, so, it's not that abnormal for the record.
How long you've been using freeze enemies in abyss not still not getting banned?

loulouch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by loulouch »

blazze2016 wrote:
because he just change the display address in him pc you can search to find this address
ex you have 600 gem search 600 then you gacha 1time will become 440 search 440 again do this i dont know how many time you will do but in finaly you can find the address
BUT IS ONLY THE DISPLAY ADDRESS!!! YOU CAN CHANGE VALUE TO 999999999999999 LIKE YOU WAN AND NEVER NEVER NEVER GATCHA WHEN YOU CHANGE IT XD

lazaki222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lazaki222 »

Just wondering if the risk for getting banned will be lower if we will activate the cheat using alt account and relog using the main one?
I did notice as long we will not close the client the cheat will still remain

Kisna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kisna »

Just ran the Stormterror Lair boss run using only Rapid fire, will let you guys know if I get banned.

loulouch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by loulouch »

lazaki222 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 am
Just wondering if the risk for getting banned will be lower if we will activate the cheat using alt account and relog using the main one?
YES DONT DO THIS I GET BANNED i login a no cheat acc after a cheat acc so fast you know i use speed cheat holy shit i only use 0.5-1 sec to relog XD
the cheat acc use all cheat but forgot close the speed because they dont say anomal data XD
my no cheat acc is a handead work in lvl7 only for reroll

lazaki222
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lazaki222 »

loulouch wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:01 am
lazaki222 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 am
YES DONT DO THIS I GET BANNED i login a no cheat acc after a cheat acc so fast you know i use speed cheat holy shit i only use 0.5-1 sec to relog XD
the cheat acc use all cheat but forgot close the speed because they dont say anomal data XD
my no cheat acc is a handead work in lvl7 only for reroll
Lol! Thanks bro so you say the speed x5 will trigger anomaly data ?
Btw how fast your account got banned is it w/in few hours?