Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hj5353
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by hj5353 »

geshinHacks wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:05 pm
cheatH12 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:02 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm

Could be possible, but it doesn't seem likely to exist. None of the major hacking sites have anything more than what we have here. All just variations of the same hack. Unless its some Chinese hack or some scam from a YouTube video. Ive only seen 2 paid hacks myself and they're almost identical to what we have on a free table here.
what about that damage nullification that a paid trainer has? any chance of us getting to try that?
U mean GOD MOD ?
Someone manage to give me the god mod cheat he told me he was ban for using all of the cheat let me know if u wan by pm me
thanks for CE
of course CE is flag get your own UCE i guess ! not sure is safe or not still doing a little testing!
hey bro ,can u share ur god mode script?appreciate that. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

Has anyone looked into running the game in a VM and then modifying the VM memory from outside the VM?

Additionally, has anyone experienced innocent accounts being banned because they play from the same IP? There's room to basically take an alt account to the same level as your main, then join your main's world in co-op and use ESP to find chests.
I'm also curious what chest ESP actually looks like in action.

zanteku12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zanteku12 »

Got banned for 1 month using NoCD and Weapon Damge Hack. Should've probably used a UCE than the bypass.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

zanteku12 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:17 am
Got banned for 1 month using NoCD and Weapon Damge Hack. Should've probably used a UCE than the bypass.
a UCE will not save you from getting banned using noCD (ult) and damage hack. they have sanity checks to see if what you're doing in game is possible. high damage with low gear, spamming abilities, these are easy to spot.

zanteku12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zanteku12 »

cheatH12 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:39 am
zanteku12 wrote:
a UCE will not save you from getting banned using noCD (ult) and damage hack. they have sanity checks to see if what you're doing in game is possible. high damage with low gear, spamming abilities, these are easy to spot.
So I need to use my strongest character and it might possibly lower the risk of getting banned.

geshinHacks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by geshinHacks »

hj5353 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:51 am
geshinHacks wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:05 pm
cheatH12 wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:02 pm

what about that damage nullification that a paid trainer has? any chance of us getting to try that?
U mean GOD MOD ?
Someone manage to give me the god mod cheat he told me he was ban for using all of the cheat let me know if u wan by pm me
thanks for CE
of course CE is flag get your own UCE i guess ! not sure is safe or not still doing a little testing!
hey bro ,can u share ur god mode script?appreciate that. :D
Sry was busy sure
[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(GodModeAob,UserAssembly.dll,48 48 8B 15 * * * * 4D 85 C0 74 34 49 8B 00 0F B6 8A 04 01 00 00)
registersymbol(GodModeAob)

alloc(GodModStack,12)
registersymbol(GodModStack)
alloc(GodModStack2,20)
registersymbol(GodModStack2)

alloc(GodMod,2048,"UserAssembly.dll"+10AC029)

GodMod:
mov rax,[r8]
mov [GodModStack],r8
push rbx
mov rbx,r8
add rbx,170
mov rbx,[rbx]
mov [GodModStack2],rbx
mov rbx,r8
add rbx,178
mov rbx,[rbx]
mov [GodModStack2+8],rbx
pop rbx
movzx ecx,byte ptr [rdx+00000104]
Jmp GodModeAob+17

GodModStack:
dq 0

GodModeAob+0D:
jmp GodMod
nop 5

[DISABLE]
GodModeAob+0D:
mov rax,[r8]
movzx ecx,byte ptr [rdx+00000104]

Take note Bow char will not do any damage when enable this
i think the Stone also will not !

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

zanteku12 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:54 am
cheatH12 wrote:
zanteku12 wrote:
So I need to use my strongest character and it might possibly lower the risk of getting banned.
using an older, stronger account and using a small multiplier for the damage hack may help you stay undetected longer.
The moment you do damage that the game thinks is not possible at your current level, you will get flagged. they will look at your logs and they will see that you have been consistently doing more damage than normal or using skills a little too often, you get the ban.
Another thing they check is how fast you progress. if you lvl up ur AR very fast, you will get flagged too. and if you used hacks, you will most likely get banned.
Using a UCE will protect you from the more basic forms of anti-cheat. It won't protect you from their heuristic methods. to get past that you need to play carefully to not arouse suspicion. imho, if that's the case, why bother hacking?
Right now i only hack to re-roll. (AR7)

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

cheatH12 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 pm
zanteku12 wrote:
cheatH12 wrote:

using an older, stronger account and using a small multiplier for the damage hack may help you stay undetected longer.
The moment you do damage that the game thinks is not possible at your current level, you will get flagged. they will look at your logs and they will see that you have been consistently doing more damage than normal or using skills a little too often, you get the ban.
Another thing they check is how fast you progress. if you lvl up ur AR very fast, you will get flagged too. and if you used hacks, you will most likely get banned.
Using a UCE will protect you from the more basic forms of anti-cheat. It won't protect you from their heuristic methods. to get past that you need to play carefully to not arouse suspicion. imho, if that's the case, why bother hacking?
Using older account make you got ban for 1 months. My friends already try it only use damage

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Arbiqodama wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:17 pm
cheatH12 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:35 pm
zanteku12 wrote:

Using older account make you got ban for 1 months. My friends already try it only use damage
see this guy's friend is more proof of what i said. using an older account with stronger characters and more gear will not protect you from a ban. it may help you stay undetected longer than with a fresh account, but you will get banned eventually. learn from our mistakes, if you don't want ur main account to be banned, dont use damage/noCD hacks on it.

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

All i can say nothing safe using cheat for this.
My another friends try using speed hack for reroll. After he got nice account, one day after that he login and got ban notice until 2035.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Arbiqodama wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:15 pm
All i can say nothing safe using cheat for this.
My another friends try using speed hack for reroll. After he got nice account, one day after that he login and got ban notice until 2035.
I agree with this. I lost 2 accounts because of speed hack, a diluc and a qiqi.
All i can say is, dont use the new speed hack for re-rolls, the one the speeds up only the player character.
use the old speed hack that speeds up the whole game. never go beyond speed lvl 3. after hitting AR 7, stop using the hack and play normally. If the account rolls something good, don't play with it. wait at least 2 hours (i wait 12 hours, overnight).
My current main was rolled with this speed hacking method, im AR 30, no ban.(venti and 3 fischl)

TowaBePrecious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TowaBePrecious »

Just to clarify, based on the recent posts, I assume noCD, Dmg hack, and Speed is the main reason why most people who uses the table gets banned? If so, is it safe to use Inf Stamina, Insta Bow Charge, Fly Hack, and ESP?

geshinHacks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by geshinHacks »

TowaBePrecious wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:57 pm
Just to clarify, based on the recent posts, I assume noCD, Dmg hack, and Speed is the main reason why most people who uses the table gets banned? If so, is it safe to use Inf Stamina, Insta Bow Charge, Fly Hack, and ESP?
Inf stamia Fly hack are detected

!

TowaBePrecious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TowaBePrecious »

geshinHacks wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:06 pm
TowaBePrecious wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:57 pm
Inf stamia Fly hack are detected

!
Unfortunate. If I may know, what else is undetected?

geshinHacks
Cheater
Cheater

Post by geshinHacks »

Properly like Chest ESP
hmmm

low key No cd with E
Monster ESP / Mineral life

Use a custom private cheat engine for it to last longer
Dont do stupid thing!