Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Natsume »

Jaymie wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 am
Natsume wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:24 pm
Griffihn wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:11 pm
i think the server verifies achieved AR vs total time played and/or account creation date and time. hence why speeding your way through rerolls can get you banned. ex: you just made your account, you start speeding through, hit AR 10 in under 1h real time, then get banned. without the speedhack, it should've taken you 2-3h, most likely. so there must be a sanity check of some sort that checks for the real time and not in-game time. ex no.2: i've had my account and character since day 1. i use speed hack without any issues (usually have it on 2 and running around for chests) and no bans. i play for 1-2h then leave it running in the background for 2-3h while i go for my mandatory, daily walk. been using the same speedhack pointer (with the afferent bypass) since the day it got posted and never seen a ban.
i'm not sure if my little theory here holds any truth but this is what i do and what works for me. if anyone has another explanation, please enlighten me.

bypass first, then the normal CT. you missed a step along the way.
me too, I use speed hack value 2 or don't use it at all, cool down cheat is more than enough especially when you have Barbara you can heal yourself all the time :v

another thing I realized today, I changed permissions on ''mhyprot2.sys'' file, CE hooked to game without bypass and cheats worked, I heard that anti cheat in the game is checking especially the ''csrss.exe'' exploit, so I renamed it to some other system exe. One last thing I did I moved the game's installation folder to my external HDD, uninstalled the game, deleted every registry key and traces, running the game from external HDD now, I did all these after 2 of my alt test accounts got banned, made a new one now to see how long it will survive.
Can you tell me how you were able to change the permission of mhyprot2.sys? cause the game won't run if i do that. I tried using process hacker to change permission but it failed to do so.
I took ownership of the file and I was able to change the permissions, even could make it read only, but I don't know if that's the case, I tried another system exe name but CE didn't hook the game, it hooks only when use csrss.exe, pretty weird.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jaymie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaymie »

Natsume wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:59 am
Jaymie wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:49 am
Natsume wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:24 pm

me too, I use speed hack value 2 or don't use it at all, cool down cheat is more than enough especially when you have Barbara you can heal yourself all the time :v

another thing I realized today, I changed permissions on ''mhyprot2.sys'' file, CE hooked to game without bypass and cheats worked, I heard that anti cheat in the game is checking especially the ''csrss.exe'' exploit, so I renamed it to some other system exe. One last thing I did I moved the game's installation folder to my external HDD, uninstalled the game, deleted every registry key and traces, running the game from external HDD now, I did all these after 2 of my alt test accounts got banned, made a new one now to see how long it will survive.
Can you tell me how you were able to change the permission of mhyprot2.sys? cause the game won't run if i do that. I tried using process hacker to change permission but it failed to do so.
I took ownership of the file and I was able to change the permissions, even could make it read only, but I don't know if that's the case, I tried another system exe name but CE didn't hook the game, it hooks only when use csrss.exe, pretty weird.
Alright thanks. Anyways I wonder why they couldn't just block csrss in the first place and instead mhyprot2 "observes" for injection from csrss. Weird.

almago
Cheater
Cheater

Post by almago »

shikitemeikato wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm
Spoiler
Safety First
1. Not Install Genshin In My PC, Instead just Copy from another PC who installed, and play it.
so my system not detect the game, Why ??
- When Run the game, 2 process running in background 1.Launcher 2.Genshinimpact
- AC Kenel Driver in installed system is running to, Maybe that why you get ban
2. Running CE with Run admin. Everytime
3. Using speedhack max value 5
4. CD/Damage2x/Instantbow/Stamina Active
5. Got 12 Account Until Today all AR 10-15
Didn't get Ban Until NOW

GI.CT
Testing this now with new account AR 1, will report if anything happen Everything is ON + speed 5
and i have to get diluc on first pull

Note along the way :
:!: AR kept getting jump to 20000, need to relog to get it back to normal
:!: I think x2 dmg is not working ... on or off still the same dmg ... not sure if i have to do something to the code, could use some tip for this
Last edited by almago on Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Juuruzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juuruzu »

Griffihn wrote:
i think the server verifies achieved AR vs total time played and/or account creation date and time. hence why speeding your way through rerolls can get you banned. ex: you just made your account, you start speeding through, hit AR 10 in under 1h real time, then get banned. without the speedhack, it should've taken you 2-3h, most likely. so there must be a sanity check of some sort that checks for the real time and not in-game time. ex no.2: i've had my account and character since day 1. i use speed hack without any issues (usually have it on 2 and running around for chests) and no bans. i play for 1-2h then leave it running in the background for 2-3h while i go for my mandatory, daily walk. been using the same speedhack pointer (with the afferent bypass) since the day it got posted and never seen a ban.
i'm not sure if my little theory here holds any truth but this is what i do and what works for me. if anyone has another explanation, please enlighten me.
So speed hack > no cd in terms of risking a ban? I'm so tempted to use no CD on my AR 32 account just to finish abyss

oHansel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by oHansel »

@Juuruzu that's so risky man.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Juuruzu wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:12 am
Griffihn wrote:
So speed hack > no cd in terms of risking a ban? I'm so tempted to use no CD on my AR 32 account just to finish abyss
I wouldn't use hacks on that account until there is a complete bypass for anti cheat or something, I don't even use hacks on my AR 16 main account with Venti, just testing on alts.

creczave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by creczave »

Day 2 and no ban yet. One funny thing is that my speed gets faster with no reason. I only use 3 speed but it tend to get faster and won't come back to 1 even if I change the value. Anybody knows why?

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

tokumei wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:59 pm
BlameMe wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:38 pm
tokumei wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:13 pm
is it possible to make chest finder?
finding chest in this game is so hard, it will be so good if there is chest finder cheat.
Just use the online website map damn yall are this lazy? If you are this lazy just don't play the game at all, have speed hack and now want chest finder
try to use this map to collect 1200 chests, good luck with that. Also there are some chests not in that map.
Why you have to collect 1200 chests? why? lmao you only need to get those chest that important like the luxurious chest.

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

I wonder why so many of you got banned? I use it in Abyss and it survive a day, I do use speedhack in dungeon (sometime) but regularly during skirmish.
All of my reroll speedhacked are still alive over 3 and a half day.

Karibokay
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karibokay »

Or maybe, every time you quit or logout of the game... always put the value back to normal. 1 Week 3 Accounts still not ban. Using bypass, speed hack and no CD.

BlameMe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlameMe »

Karibokay wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:51 am
Or maybe, every time you quit or logout of the game... always put the value back to normal. 1 Week 3 Accounts still not ban. Using bypass, speed hack and no CD.
This is what I'm talking about, I think because people didn't start the cheat right, to me I usually bypass before I turn on the game.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

almago wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:11 am
shikitemeikato wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:16 pm
Spoiler
Safety First
1. Not Install Genshin In My PC, Instead just Copy from another PC who installed, and play it.
so my system not detect the game, Why ??
- When Run the game, 2 process running in background 1.Launcher 2.Genshinimpact
- AC Kenel Driver in installed system is running to, Maybe that why you get ban
2. Running CE with Run admin. Everytime
3. Using speedhack max value 5
4. CD/Damage2x/Instantbow/Stamina Active
5. Got 12 Account Until Today all AR 10-15
Didn't get Ban Until NOW

GI.CT
Testing this now with new account AR 1, will report if anything happen Everything is ON + speed 5
and i have to get diluc on first pull

Note along the way :
:!: AR kept getting jump to 20000, need to relog to get it back to normal
:!: I think x2 dmg is not working ... on or off still the same dmg ... not sure if i have to do something to the code, could use some tip for this
1. the stamina hack does that visual bug, not sure why.
2. it's not x2 damage, it's double attack. means ur character will attack twice for every one attack. more noticeable on archers. this and the super rapid fire hack interferes with Q and E so i don't use them. (i now use hotkeys to toggle double attack on/off before using E, anybody know how to make clicks into hotkeys?)
3. I never use speedhack during regular gameplay.
Last edited by cheatH12 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

Can someone help me? i need mhyprot2.Sys original file, i was trying to edit the file permissions and now i can't log in into the game

creczave
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by creczave »

tortellio wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:39 am
Can someone help me? i need mhyprot2.Sys original file, i was trying to edit the file permissions and now i can't log in into the game
here : [Link]

hunterx2210
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hunterx2210 »

does anyone have any idea how to hack the mora and some food materials ?