Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Juuruzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Juuruzu »

lowlifeweebs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 pm
Juuruzu wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:44 pm
lowlifeweebs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:35 pm
[Link]
got ban today , just use legit speedhack , maybe i use to brutal ?? going AR lv20 just for 5/6hour with all map open and statue wind lv10 lol
You got the ban right away? Since when did you create your account and use the cheats??
yes bro , im playing at morning 5-10/11pm , go to work , and login again without CE open got banned
Ah I see, I'm also doing some playtesting myself, abusing speed hack and no cd, its been 2 days but still no ban on 3 of my accounts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

eRelevant
Cheater
Cheater

Post by eRelevant »

Etrius wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:56 pm
I can't get mine to work, CE is running as admin... what's the issue?

The same message appears to me

Juuruzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juuruzu »

lowlifeweebs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:08 pm
Juuruzu wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:57 pm
lowlifeweebs wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:51 pm

yes bro , im playing at morning 5-10/11pm , go to work , and login again without CE open got banned
Ah I see, I'm also doing some playtesting myself, abusing speed hack and no cd, its been 2 days but still no ban on 3 of my accounts.
i really didnt know what happens lol , ur using just for dungeon or explorer too bro ?
maybe someone report my uid or cause i link my email , but i check all my ex reroll char still fine no ban every single one

So bans can likely occur if your account is linked to email?
I haven't tested this yet and may look into this.

r3ds4int
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by r3ds4int »

ok so we can say speedhack=bannrisk higher than with other cheats?

NotVal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NotVal »

When I go to attach winlogon, the process is there, but the number ahead of it isn't 0000370 like I've seen oneveryone elses. What does this mean? I also think this may be the reason that I can't get the bypass to work.

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

Is this Table still functional? I can't seems to enable the scripts despite clicking on it, like the CD for example

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

i think the server verifies achieved AR vs total time played and/or account creation date and time. hence why speeding your way through rerolls can get you banned. ex: you just made your account, you start speeding through, hit AR 10 in under 1h real time, then get banned. without the speedhack, it should've taken you 2-3h, most likely. so there must be a sanity check of some sort that checks for the real time and not in-game time. ex no.2: i've had my account and character since day 1. i use speed hack without any issues (usually have it on 2 and running around for chests) and no bans. i play for 1-2h then leave it running in the background for 2-3h while i go for my mandatory, daily walk. been using the same speedhack pointer (with the afferent bypass) since the day it got posted and never seen a ban.
i'm not sure if my little theory here holds any truth but this is what i do and what works for me. if anyone has another explanation, please enlighten me.
Is this Table still functional? I can't seems to enable the scripts despite clicking on it, like the CD for example
bypass first, then the normal CT. you missed a step along the way.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

Griffihn wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:11 pm
i think the server verifies achieved AR vs total time played and/or account creation date and time. hence why speeding your way through rerolls can get you banned. ex: you just made your account, you start speeding through, hit AR 10 in under 1h real time, then get banned. without the speedhack, it should've taken you 2-3h, most likely. so there must be a sanity check of some sort that checks for the real time and not in-game time. ex no.2: i've had my account and character since day 1. i use speed hack without any issues (usually have it on 2 and running around for chests) and no bans. i play for 1-2h then leave it running in the background for 2-3h while i go for my mandatory, daily walk. been using the same speedhack pointer (with the afferent bypass) since the day it got posted and never seen a ban.
i'm not sure if my little theory here holds any truth but this is what i do and what works for me. if anyone has another explanation, please enlighten me.
Same, ppl just greed thats why i like private hacks. Too many idiots trying to get all in short time...

bloodtears23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bloodtears23 »

Griffihn wrote:
I did exactly the same unless whoever I followed is stupid too. The tutorial vid is unplayable and I can't download it due to countless numbers of download and google forbid me

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Griffihn wrote:
me too, I use speed hack value 2 or don't use it at all, cool down cheat is more than enough especially when you have Barbara you can heal yourself all the time :v

another thing I realized today, I changed permissions on ''mhyprot2.sys'' file, CE hooked to game without bypass and cheats worked, I heard that anti cheat in the game is checking especially the ''csrss.exe'' exploit, so I renamed it to some other system exe. One last thing I did I moved the game's installation folder to my external HDD, uninstalled the game, deleted every registry key and traces, running the game from external HDD now, I did all these after 2 of my alt test accounts got banned, made a new one now to see how long it will survive.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

sleep better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aknologya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aknologya »

Natsume wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:24 pm
Griffihn wrote:
me too, I use speed hack value 2 or don't use it at all, cool down cheat is more than enough especially when you have Barbara you can heal yourself all the time :v

another thing I realized today, I changed permissions on ''mhyprot2.sys'' file, CE hooked to game without bypass and cheats worked, I heard that anti cheat in the game is checking especially the ''csrss.exe'' exploit, so I renamed it to some other system exe. One last thing I did I moved the game's installation folder to my external HDD, uninstalled the game, deleted every registry key and traces, running the game from external HDD now, I did all these after 2 of my alt test accounts got banned, made a new one now to see how long it will survive.
Can you explain how to deleted every registry key and traces please?

c23568923
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by c23568923 »

Got banned for 15 yrs (Adventure Lv 28 account)
the function I used is SpeedHack in dungeon
Last edited by c23568923 on Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Aknologya wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:56 pm
Natsume wrote:
Griffihn wrote:

Can you explain how to deleted every registry key and traces please?
I used a third party app called Windows 10 Manager

Jaymie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jaymie »

Natsume wrote:
Griffihn wrote:

Can you tell me how you were able to change the permission of mhyprot2.sys? cause the game won't run if i do that. I tried using process hacker to change permission but it failed to do so.