Mafia: Definitive Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Mafia: Definitive Edition

Post by l0wb1t »

Alright guys, make Mafia great again. Feel free To post findings and informations in this Thread below. (No Requests)
Initial Table release. Getting updated more and more.

Note: Enable Main Code at Main Menu, then load up the Game. In Order to make "No Reload" Script to work, you have to reload your gun before activating No Reload Cheat. During this, the Cheat is gathering the needed information for the compare against enemies ammo in Clip later.

To enable Options, doubleclick on "Disabled" and change them to "Enabled"

That's it.

Options:(v0.1b)
Infinite Health
Infinite Ammo
No Reload->Player Only
**Plus some Pointers**

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
mafiadefinitiveedition3.CT
v0.1b
(610.88 KiB) Downloaded 6255 times
Last edited by l0wb1t on Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

m01s33nk0
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mafia: Definitive Edition

Post by m01s33nk0 »

Reset or Freeze race time allow to win the race even finished not in first position?

l0wb1t
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by l0wb1t »

m01s33nk0 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:31 pm
Reset or Freeze race time allow to win the race even finished not in first position?
Looks like it doesn't affect how the race ends. I didn't really checked how the game calculates win/loose yet. But ic an tell you freezing race timer and or forcing position to 1 will not make you win.

Roverdude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Roverdude »

I must admit, having to "enable" or "disable" trough doubleclicking each value was a bit.. new..
Usually you just put an X in the box infront of whatever you want to activate.
Took me a few tries before i decided to read the text in your main post (was about to comment saying this didnt work, since the "x-thing" didn't work.

When i realized my mistake it worked fine.

Thanks alot for the table.

Kethol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kethol »

Thanks for the great table, for the matter of the darn race, could you maybe add a teleport ? so one can save pos right before going through the goal, go through and teleport right back and go through again ?

Would be awesome

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

Can't finish in first in classic difficulty ,im suck in that race!
Pls if is possible,make dumb racers or a possible way to change race position to end the race in first.
ty for your good job m8!

MaxZaR
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MaxZaR »

You can replace race cars with weaker ones.
On race used Brubaker Forte for player and bots, and Carozella C-Series for anothers bots.
Files all auto located in directory Mafia Definitive Edition / sds_retail / cars.
I think better rename bolt_ace on carrozella_c_series, and replace original file,
next rename samson_drifter on brubaker_forte, and do same.
All renames surely need do with files, which were copied in other place, but not with files,
which located in game folder.

Tracido
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tracido »

MaxZaR wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:45 pm
On race used Brubaker Forte for player and bots, and Carozella C-Series for anothers bots.
Files all auto located in directory Mafia Definitive Edition / sds_retail / cars.
I think better rename bolt_ace on carrozella_c_series, and replace original file,
All renames surely need do with files, which were copied in other place, but not with files,
Hah, went through the nightmare of doing this from a replay of the mission, trying to get the bolt ace back and forth was a nightmare. Then I still lose to someone I couldn't even see in second place, this race is absolute trash..

& then I won the next one, well, I'll be damned, thanks.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

it seems i will have to decrease the difficulty to beat the game,i'm stuck in this damn race,what a shame of me

shotsy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shotsy »

MaxZaR wrote:
But how do I change all other race cars? There are still several left and I can't beat them.

AEBus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AEBus »

shotsy wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:26 pm
MaxZaR wrote:
But how do I change all other race cars? There are still several left and I can't beat them.
use speedhack 0.5 for better control and you will be fine ;)

AlexDeyth
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AlexDeyth »

MaxZaR wrote:
Thanks man, you saved my mental health and my keyboard :D

Dverdier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dverdier »

This game is way harder than I remember it being. !I play all my games on normal. I'm not good enough to do it with hard. I've had to put it on easy for the race and again on another mission. The way it's going I'll be on easy for this game entirely. Unless this cheat table works. I've used the program to change ammo and gas levels but I've never seen a table. Here goes...