Super Bomberman R +4 (Steam) ver. 2.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Super Bomberman R +4 (Steam) ver. 2.2

Post by Scaredcat »

Game version: 2.2 or also known as 2.2.0.14

This table contains the following cheats:
1) Power-Ups (Max value is 8 for each) [Lay a bomb to activate]
- Firepower (Blast Radius)
- Bombs
- Speed
2) Unlimited Gems
3) Unlimited Lives
4) Invincibility

Notes:
To make these work, make sure of 3 things:
1) Make sure you wait for it to activate it's doing an 'aobscan' as opposed to the regular 'aobscanmodule' so it takes longer to activate. give it a minute to activate.
2) Make sure you are in-game before trying to activate these. example, to activate power ups, invincibility, unlimited lives you have to have started the game, like go story mode start the level whatever, once the level begins, pause the game or whatever and go activate your cheats now. and to activate max gems make sure you are IN SHOP already, if you try activating it outside of shop, it won't activate.
3) if something is still not activating it means you fked up by trying to activate it before you entered the game (too soon) don't try to activate it on the menu, go in-game then activate it. so if you fucked it up and its still not activating, just restart the game and restart cheat engine too. and this time make sure you activate it once you're in-game or in shop depending on which cheats you're using.

if you set bombs to 8, it won't show you have 8 bombs updated on the hud, but its ok, it doesn't need to update for bombs because if try you can still lay 8 bombs without having to refresh the game by picking up a bombs power-up.
For Speed, game needs to refresh so you have to pick up a speed power-up after setting value to 7. If you set speed value to 8 and pick up a Speed power-up in game, nothing happens. so set it to 7 instead, then pick up a speed power-up. Or if you're picking up a Speed power-down, then set the value to like 9 instead so that when you pick up the power-down, it goes from 9 to 8.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SuperBombermanR.CT
(11.69 KiB) Downloaded 542 times
Last edited by Scaredcat on Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:01 am, edited 23 times in total.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Super Bomberman R +4 (Steam) ver. 2.2

Post by smashbro596 »

nothing appears to activate on the current version.

also is it possible to give the kick, the throw, and the punch abilities, as well as selecting which bomb type we want to use?

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:34 pm
I just checked. everything is working correctly. You have to make sure of 3 things.
1) Make sure you wait for it to activate it's doing an 'aobscan' as opposed to the regular 'aobscanmodule' so it takes longer to activate. give it a minute to activate.
2) Make sure you are in-game before trying to activate these. example, to activate power ups, invincibility, unlimited lives you have to have started the game, like go story mode start the level whatever, once the level begins, pause the game or whatever and go activate your cheats now. and to activate max gems make sure you are IN SHOP already, if you try activating it outside of shop, it won't activate.
3) if something is still not activating it means you fked up by trying to activate it before you entered the game (too soon) don't try to activate it on the menu, go in-game then activate it. so if you fucked it up and its still not activating, just restart the game and restart cheat engine too. and this time make sure you activate it once you're in-game or in shop depending on which cheats you're using.
smashbro596 wrote:
also is it possible to give the kick, the throw, and the punch abilities, as well as selecting which bomb type we want to use?
it is probably possible, but i never got around to finding those and i'm busy with other sht going on right now (university) so i can't exactly look into it right away, but when i get the time i'll try to make that for you.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

Negan wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:50 am
smashbro596 wrote:
I just checked. everything is working correctly. You have to make sure of 3 things.
smashbro596 wrote:
it is probably possible, but i never got around to finding those and i'm busy with other sht going on right now (university) so i can't exactly look into it right away, but when i get the time i'll try to make that for you.
did what you said and it worked.

however. i noticed one problem.
the invincibility makes the bosses (specifically the dastardly bombers outside their mechs) also invincible.

Scaredcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Scaredcat »

smashbro596 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:57 pm
however. i noticed one problem.
the invincibility makes the bosses (specifically the dastardly bombers outside their mechs) also invincible.
Ahh, I'm sorry I did not get to test it throughout the entire game as I made this in a rush! thanks for giving me that feedback. I will try to fix it when I look at it which could be in 2 weeks time because i have a test coming up and need to study lol. I know its a long time and you obviously aren't gonna wait around, but I hope the unlimited lives and the other cheats can suffice for now :)