- Infinite Health *Hotkey Included* (Get hit first and pause the game and activate the cheat and then unpause it. This method could work for some reason. If all fails, use the second option or the editor.)
- Stage Boss Health Editor (Shows the current and max health. Sometimes this works. For some reason, changing the enemy's health will cause the game to crash or may cause unexpected behavior. )
- Add health pointers for easy reference as well as using health pointers for setting Infinite Health Option 2 just in case the option 1 cheat doesn't work. Ignore the hotkey for the Boss Health. Forgot to remove the hotkey number text.
- Revised script for Stage Boss Health and replace some pointerscan results.
1). To view the Boss Health, land afew hits on the boss and turn the script on. It might 3-4 secs. Then shoot the enemy again to display it's health. Please note that editing the health will somewhat not affect the health and will return back to it's original health value. Now before it's health is nearing the end. Turn the script off and then turn it on, then off it again until it will display ?? symbol. This is so that you can view your next boss health value.
2). Don't bother with pointerscan results. It only will only appear sometimes and on certain stages. But I don't use these. Instead use the health editor for accurate address and value result.
3). To make it easy for you. This what I do in the beginning of the gameplay. Get hit. Pause the game. Turn on the Infinite health script. Unpause the game and never turn it off even moving to the next stages. Another thing is, you can only use the Health Editor or the Infinite Health Script. Don't get these two mix together or the game will crash.
Note: This cheat table may or may not work for you.
Click the like button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you.
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1