Evenicle 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Evenicle 2

Post by Mark195 »

Cheat Table For Evenicle 2
Version : F95 / Should Work With Steam (I Think?)

Table Contain Of :

General :
  • Gold (Shows when buying an item.)
  • MP (Shows when using medica skill.)
  • Hero Syndrome
  • Encounter
  • Medical Records (Made by "dafallnone".)
  • Skill Points (Shows the correct value when you move a skill.)
  • Character Base Stats (Shows the correct value when you move a skill from the current character.)
  • Character BP (Shows if you used a "BP restore item" or when the character uses a skill in battle.)
  • Character Stats (Shows in battle, however Doesn't always show correctly but there is always a 80% chance that it gonna show in map as well.)
Explanation!
Character Pointers are from an instruction that shares it with all, so i used to compare each "Address" by there unique "register" so i can get a correct value for them, however this isn't any kind of "hook" that i used before, so it doesn't show correct values always!
Others :
  • Hooks for : Character ( stats/BP/Enemy )
  • A Lua script that maps character stats.
    For more info take a look at "Changelogs Spoiler".
"dafallnone" made a table as well - viewtopic.php?p=239246#p239246
Both table works, tested it my self many time, please read the explanation before saying it doesn't work.

Small tip : Since getting AOE skill is easy for alex, set alex "Speed" and "Magic" to 9999, it gonna always be his turn so you don't need to worry much.
Changelogs
This is like an end game update..
Added :
  • Character Stats [Stable/My own version] ( Basically only for chars which are level 99 if you want to change the level requirement then change the "63" byte in the script to your level however remember to use hex. ) Image
  • Character Bp
  • Enemy ( Only if your in chapter 4 or above, didn't test in others.. )
  • Character Base Stats to General script.
  • Added character mapping.
If something didn't work as intended please let me know.
Give A Like as a support? yes?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Evenicle2.CT
Newest
(111.37 KiB) Downloaded 4581 times
Evenicle 2_Clinical_Trail_Edition.CT
Old
(178.69 KiB) Downloaded 2905 times
Last edited by Mark195 on Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:53 pm, edited 12 times in total.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Evenicle 2 - Clinical Trial Edition

Post by JorgeFFC »

Can u update to the english official release? the complete game non-trial was released by KaguraGames(and avaliable for free on some specific forums people are against posting about but well, if u can update the scripts would be awesome).

SatanSama666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SatanSama666 »

Please update for full release

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mark195 »

Hello, Sadly i didn't touch any kind of games for almost year and half neither CE, so i am not sure if i will make an Updated version or not.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

oooh yes, 22.2. they released 1.0, nice. Char Pointer still works, btw.

latreell01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by latreell01 »

Just changed some stuff for the full version. Credits to OP
Attachments
Evenicle2.CT
(259.02 KiB) Downloaded 2802 times

aprilia1k
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aprilia1k »

Many thanks.

UPDATE: As @latreell01 pointed out below, these DO change every time the game is run... I should have mentioned these were from a single playthrough. I should have analyzed the scripts more carefully, and assumed the mem addresses are transient from run to run.
I.E. Those addresses are worthless. Apologies for posting, but at least it got some great subequent posts with solid info. ;-)

I have found that it takes less than a minute for me to find the skill-points addresses (I know that many of you guys know this already of course).
Using the "New Scan" and "Next Scan" makes it easy.
  • Get the skill points value to some number (other than 0 or 1 makes for smaller result-set I think) by enabling/disabling skills for the char. Say you get it to '3'.
  • Then do "NEW SCAN" searching for 3. Many addrs will be listed.
  • THEN go back to game and enable/disable to change that '3' to.. say.. '5'.
  • NOW go to cheatengine and search for 5 (replace the 3 in the search) and do "NEXT SCAN" .. it will show you from the addrs in that list ONLY those which have changed from the original 3 to a value of 5.
  • Go back to GAME and enable/disable skills again.. say set it back to '3'.
  • Go back to cheatengine and search for 3 again (change the 5 to 3 in the search). Do "NEXT SCAN" again.
    The list will be shortened to just those addresses which have flipped back to a value of 3.
    Now the list will be short, only a couple of fields, maybe just one even.
I usually figure out that there are a couple of addresses which are reflecting the value of skill-points in memory. Anyway final test is to change the value in Cheat Engine and verify that it is updated in the game. As others have said, I change it ONCE... add 10 ... maybe more points. If the address is good the change will be reflected in the game (once you close and reopen the skills screen anyway). I imagine there are better ways of doing this but since it only takes a minute or so it is not excessive the way I describe here (imho). Thanks to everyone for adding their experience and knowledge to this. I'm well familiar with computer tech, doing hex math in my head and whatnot - like any decent engineer - but new to Cheat Engine. Want to play and not geek (ok.. both the same lol). Still - this is one killer bit of kit, CE is.

** IGNORE THE REST BELOW _ I mistakenly assumed the addresses were static and unchanging, but every run uses new addresses of course. Leaving the text below for posterity but it is worthless **

If anyone is interested - I have addresses for the first four (Alex, Yuragi, Kano & Platina) characters' available (free) "Skill Points" locations. These were in the first game's .ct and very useful for me.

First tweak of a .ct for me, but not a noob to s/w. Just added them manually and dragged them in to each char's stats tree for clarity. They are all 4-byte.

Alex Skill Points [color=#00FF00 (worthless value, don't bother) ]0E4C4B80 [/color]
Yuragi Skill Points (worthless value, don't bother) 0E4C5050
Kano Skill Points (worthless value, don't bother) 0E4C5260
Platina Skill Points (worthless value, don't bother)20C9D5D0

- Just click "add address manually" for each of these, it will place them at the bottom.
- If ya don't like the default, you can click on the "No Description" and type in something meaningful(e.g. "Alex Skill Pts")
- You can drag them in-line (e.g. beneath Max Exp) for each of the four chars. I'm still in Chapter 2 so don't have the last one yet.]

Leave no skills behind...! ;-)

I'm interested to know how it works for others, plz let me know if you have problems, or if they work.
Will add the last char when I get it, and any other tweaks I come up with and post a revised .ct
these are easy and quick to add - and you can save locally so as to not have to enter them again for each playthrough.
Last edited by aprilia1k on Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

latreell01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by latreell01 »

Pretty sure they change every time you open the game. Just search the address by equipping/unequipping skills, change to 99 or something and not touch it for the rest of the game

For Base Accuracy-Exp(equipment/eradication bonus stats not included), just array of byte scan for
Acc 0 0 0 Eva 0 0 0 Stun 0 0 0 ... Exp 0 0 0
Browse memory region, display as 4byte, then change the values(Order: Accuracy-Evasion-Stun-Endurance-Crit-Multihit-Resistance-EXP). You might want to change it just once since it's quite a pain to search for them manually.

Mark195
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mark195 »

Since i can't really update my CT, i can give some information about the Values.
First the Shop/Skill point : all the values in those one instruction accesses them, you need to compare the values so you can have a stable Value without changing them much.

Second The character stats : its clearly shown if you search them by the usaul method you can't really find a good pointer for them, so i went ahead and browsed the memory region and found each character Stats, if you change it to string you will see the name and you can find the values easily, and for using them? there is prob guides how to use the bytes in the memory, goodluck for it!

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

latreell01 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:49 pm
For Base Accuracy-Exp(equipment/eradication bonus stats not included), just array of byte scan for
Acc 0 0 0 Eva 0 0 0 Stun 0 0 0 ... Exp 0 0 0
Browse memory region, display as 4byte, then change the values(Order: Accuracy-Evasion-Stun-Endurance-Crit-Multihit-Resistance-EXP). You might want to change it just once since it's quite a pain to search for them manually.
Sorry if I am being a bother but I am a total newbie at this could be clearer? I know how to use cheat engine for basic purposes but I haven't really wrote a script or did an actual AOB scan before.

latreell01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by latreell01 »

Let's take my personal favorite Charlotte as an example. Her Base Accuracy-EXP Stats are:

Accuracy:100
Evasion:0
Stun:0
Endurance:0
Critical:0
Multihit:0
Resistance:10
EXP:100

Based on the format I've sent before, the value would be:

100 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 10 0 0 0 100 0 0 0

Copy the value, set the value type as an array of byte, uncheck hex, and search. You will get a single result.

Right click the result and click Browse memory Region. In the memory region, right click and set the display to 4byte decimal.

You will see a series of values that resembles Charlotte's stats(refer to my older post for the order). Change the values and enjoy!

Notes:
I'm actually a newbie and only knows how to make scripts as simple as the ones included in the table. The reason SP and Acc-Exp stats are not included is because I can't find unique strings, unlike the others.

*Giving multihit stat to all characters may cause accidents when capturing gal monsters so only change Kano's.
*Changing the values to more than 256 will make it hard to search for them later without the knowledge of hex.

RSMercer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RSMercer »

Thank you very much! Now I get it. Honestly I have no idea how you found these stats but thats really helpful.

latreell01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by latreell01 »

In the character screen:

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

JorgeFFC wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:33 pm
Can u update to the english official release? the complete game non-trial was released by KaguraGames(and avaliable for free on some specific forums people are against posting about but well, if u can update the scripts would be awesome).
I got my copy from Mangagamer :P

dafallnone
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dafallnone »

here is my contribution i just took others tables and revised and orginized and added a few things i hope you enjoy

note-when clicked activate first it will take a while there are a lot of scripts it has to activate to populate the entries dont exit cheat engine it did not freeze

note- during testing everything worked correctly (tested over 100 times) but nobody is perfect so if it doesnt work for you try to exit and relaunch your game
this should be everything you should need in a single playthrough happy curing! =)
Attachments
Evenicle2.CT
(566.95 KiB) Downloaded 2956 times