Last Epoch

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Last Epoch

Post by Messy6666 »

@Onidurum
Don't worry, and there is absolutely no need to apologize for asking a polite question.
We are all learning
and best of all ... i didn't write that cheat...
it was PhCCRQQsd6Bi (or otherwise gideon25)
didn't even have to update it to 0710c.

So please don't hesitate to ask more questions again

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Fixed:
- Cheat: Movement Speed (% Increased, 1==100, set then take boots off/on)
Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:04 pm
NOTE: The movement speed seems to work for the player, however it freezes the minions / pets and a lot of mobs that are generated from the totems / etc. They just stay in place and don't move.
Fixed freezing

---
* Original table by gideon25 and PhCCRQQsd6Bi
* backup your saves: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch\Saves

---
Attachments
1FRLast Epoch_0710c.CT
Movement Speed Fixed Freezing
(78.28 KiB) Downloaded 86 times

Melmaxus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melmaxus »

Fantastic work on the cheat table SinGul4ritY, PhCCRQQsd6Bi and gideon25. :D

Could I suggest maybe a no level equipment/class requirement cheat? This would make the replayability even more wild in combination with whats offered so far. The crafting table are great so far.

Thanks so much!
-Mel

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Melmaxus wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Could I suggest maybe a no level equipment/class requirement cheat? This would make the replayability even more wild in combination with whats offered so far. The crafting table are great so far.

Thanks so much!
-Mel
tyvm and ofcourse... looking into it.. no promises
edit ps. lots of b*sh*t going on here (in the code) i will look at it again at v1.00
can release a no lvl req version but that one only works for current session ( does not safe between )

Melmaxus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melmaxus »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:18 pm
Melmaxus wrote:

Thanks so much!
-Mel
tyvm and ofcourse... looking into it.. no promises
edit ps. lots of b*sh*t going on here (in the code) i will look at it again at v1.00
can release a no lvl req version but that one only works for current session ( does not safe between )
That sounds perfectly fair. The game looks like it is gonna be real cool once it hits 1.0. It has a good amount of replayability potential once all the kinks are knocked out. ya otherwise it can get slightly stale and you can customize your gameplay only so many times.

Please and thank you. ^^

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Well you also want to keep a eye out for 0.8.0 patch which is next. Possibility of the Rogue class will be released. So Dual Wielding And Bows will be coming if it is the class. Don't know if all the trees will come with it or not we may not get the pet class of Rogue if not. Patches are on a 8 week cycle usually. Could be pushed back because this is supposed to be the biggest patch they will have released yet.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Melmaxus wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:10 am
Please and thank you. ^^
soz i think i'll wait till there's a better solution

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Melmaxus wrote:
Could I suggest maybe a no level equipment/class requirement cheat?
here you go... ( pfew )

Added ( needs Cheat Engine 7.2 or higher )
- Cheat: Equip Items of Any Level
- Cheat: Equip Items of Any Class

Be sure to backup your save 'cause i am not sure if this won't break anything...
Item tooltips are not affected.. they could still show red alerts
just equip the item(s)

2020-11-06: Table removed... you need the new one below somewhere
---

---
Last edited by Messy6666 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:57 am
Well you also want to keep a eye out for 0.8.0 patch which is next. Possibility of the Rogue class will be released. So Dual Wielding And Bows will be coming if it is the class. Don't know if all the trees will come with it or not we may not get the pet class of Rogue if not. Patches are on a 8 week cycle usually. Could be pushed back because this is supposed to be the biggest patch they will have released yet.
thanks for the info /hiding

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:18 pm
Melmaxus wrote:
here you go... ( pfew )

Be sure to backup your save 'cause i am not sure if this won't break anything...
just equip the item(s)

---

---
Okay couple of notes about the level requirement option and a couple of request when you have time. I didn't test the any class cheat.

1. In the gambler interface you can't buy anything with the level requirement cheat on. A pro though is with the cheat on when you open the interface is you can buy any higher level base item. Like as a level 8 I was able if I wanted to purchase the reduced damage over time taken amulet which you shouldn't be able to purchase until level 76. So this is great for that.

2. If you turn the level cheat off and exit to the character select screen you can't log back in to that character. First you have to exit the game completely and then you will be able to select that character. All over leveled items will be in your inventory.

Now to my request is there anyway to remove the level requirement for higher crafting? It works like this. I use the craft T7 cheat to craft Movement speed on a white pair of boots. After that if I want to craft any other affix I have to be level 33. IS there a way to remove that level requirement?

And the next request is I guess kinda dependent on if the other request is doable or not. if the first request can't be done then can we get other tier's of crafting besides T7? Say T5 or T4? This is only needed if the removement of the crafting level requirement can't be accomplished. If it can then this would be redundant due to being able to full craft T7 for every affix slot whenever you want.

Thanks for all the work everyone on this table.

Melmaxus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melmaxus »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:02 am
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:18 pm
Melmaxus wrote:
here you go... ( pfew )

just equip the item(s)

---

---
Okay couple of notes about the level requirement option and a couple of request when you have time. I didn't test the any class cheat.

1. In the gambler interface you can't buy anything with the level requirement cheat on. A pro though is with the cheat on when you open the interface is you can buy any higher level base item. Like as a level 8 I was able if I wanted to purchase the reduced damage over time taken amulet which you shouldn't be able to purchase until level 76. So this is great for that.

2. If you turn the level cheat off and exit to the character select screen you can't log back in to that character. First you have to exit the game completely and then you will be able to select that character. All over leveled items will be in your inventory.

Now to my request is there anyway to remove the level requirement for higher crafting? It works like this. I use the craft T7 cheat to craft Movement speed on a white pair of boots. After that if I want to craft any other affix I have to be level 33. IS there a way to remove that level requirement?

And the next request is I guess kinda dependent on if the other request is doable or not. if the first request can't be done then can we get other tier's of crafting besides T7? Say T5 or T4? This is only needed if the removement of the crafting level requirement can't be accomplished. If it can then this would be redundant due to being able to full craft T7 for every affix slot whenever you want.

Thanks for all the work everyone on this table.
I think SinGul4ritY has suggested that while the no level thing could be done, it would be buggy at best. Thus pulling this off has been a trying effort and v1.0 would be ideal to hammer out some cool cheats.

I do have some input regarding some of the things your experiencing in the game though.

1. The level and variety of item available might be tie to the actual level and class of a character. I.E if you test a lvl 80 acolyte with the gambler, you'll notice that it has access to a larger pool/tier of vary item within it's class limits. - i.e most sentinel-only items would show up only on rare occasions if you gamble with a acolyte. I have no idea how much code injecting could change what is core to the game's mechanic, so I reckon our best bet is to login with a higher level character to craft/gamble the item, throw them into the share stash and just log in the lower level char to play till the char grows to the point where it can manage it on it's own. I do agree that being able to ignore the level requirement to forge would be a treat.

2. There are a few finicky jingle to this. I was able to select another character in the character screen by turning the lvl/class req code on and off a few times without needing to exit the game completely. I do agree that it is buggy, but hi we were able to open up a new replayable feature.

The no class thing has been really cool though, try it! I was able to play with some primalist-only equip stats on a sentinel. So this opens up a bunch more gears that can help boost certain stat bonus in class-exclusive equipment. like Acolyte's mana robe, primarlist's leech helmet etc. Def opens up some more diversity. It works for the Idol too!

I am looking forward to gun blazing(bow or dual wielding in our case) with the rogue in full sets of gears right as 8.0 opens( hopefully?), lol.

And I agree, this whole table thing has open up sooo many wonderful replay concept that we couldn't have done with the vanilla game. Thanks for all the hardwork everyone. :)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Fixed
no longer bugs the game when loading a char with the cheat On.
Chaos5061 wrote:
1. In the gambler interface you can't buy anything with the level requirement cheat on
gambler issues... think it's fixed also

note:
Because of validation checks during loading all invalid equipment will be unequipped, without the cheats on.
Chaos5061 wrote:
Now to my request is there anyway to remove the level requirement for higher crafting?
Melmaxus wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:57 am
I do agree that being able to ignore the level requirement to forge would be a treat.
Added
- Cheat: Ignore Level Req to forge

Changed
- Cheat: Max Item Tier ( Select from Dropdown )
Tier 4,5,6 and 7 are selectable ( default 5 )

---

---
Attachments
1FRLast Epoch_0710c.CT
Fix + No level req to Forge ( Cheat Engine 7.2 or later)
(87.17 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:24 am
Fixed
Chaos5061 wrote:
1. In the gambler interface you can't buy anything with the level requirement cheat on

note:
Because of validation checks during loading all invalid equipment will be unequipped, without the cheats on.
Chaos5061 wrote:
Now to my request is there anyway to remove the level requirement for higher crafting?
Melmaxus wrote:
I do agree that being able to ignore the level requirement to forge would be a treat.
Added

Changed

---

---
Seriously! Your the best!

Melmaxus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melmaxus »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:32 pm
SinGul4ritY wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:24 am
Fixed
Chaos5061 wrote:

note:
Chaos5061 wrote:
Melmaxus wrote:
Added

Changed

---

---
Seriously! Your the best!
I agree. :o

EpochEH
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by EpochEH »

Can anything be done about drop only loot like last steps of the living? Maybe make it a forced drop, or gamble-able?