(Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +76 [Update 13]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +58 [Update 4]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

The Halo 4 update has caused all of my tables to break. I should have the Halo 4 table released sometime around the end of the day or tomorrow. Then I will update and fix each of the Halo tables going from CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, then I'll add any remaining finishing touches to 4.
Posting this message on all my Halo tables so everyone's informed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

markoatonc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by markoatonc »

Went here to notify that update broke all tables... and here I see that you noticed it as well... considering how many tables that
I use and modify for my own use are yours... you just got 5$ donation on paypal from me. :D

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Halo 4 is out
viewtopic.php?p=166022#p166022

I know that some are only subscribed to a few threads which is why I'm posting this on each of them. After this post I will just post on the relevant threads whenever I update one of them.
markoatonc wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:48 pm
Went here to notify that update broke all tables... and here I see that you noticed it as well... considering how many tables that
I use and modify for my own use are yours... you just got 5$ donation on paypal from me. :D
Thanks a lot.

Halo has been a challenge but it's also a great learning experience. Though it is nice that it will just be just maintenance in future updates.
Can't wait for Infinite (and 5 if they bring it to PC properly).

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for Halo 4 table

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +60 [Update 5]

Update's out, table has been restored and I've added a couple new features.
Hiro wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:51 pm
Hello, first off you made me love playing halo again. Ive been playing for years and its only recently ive a newfound enjoyment out of it.
Ive just downloaded the updated (4) of odst and on the start mission 'uplift reserve'. Where you first encounter wraith, any weapon that hits it or even when boarded crashes the game. ive tried it on all settings bar easy and it still crashed.
The list of things i have on are

max health
max shield
no recoil
rapid fire/locked ammo
max grenades
locked grenades
marine mpc health/shield lock
no bullet spread
full auto

I havent been able to get pasted it. im not sure if im the only one having this issue. My pc is well capable of handling games with alot of mods like the ones you made for halo 2 and such.
anyway just wante to put it out there and hopefully a soultion is found.
Don't know if I accidentally fixed it while restoring but I am unable to replicate this glitch. Finished the full level on LASO destroying every wraith.

rally9981
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rally9981 »

Hi, can you update this table like you did with Halo 3? Current one works at times but crash as much as halo 3 table did before +8 update.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

rally9981 wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:05 pm
Hi, can you update this table like you did with Halo 3? Current one works at times but crash as much as halo 3 table did before +8 update.
I'll move here next. Turns out there was one or two glitches in Halo 3 that were causing crashes. Now that I have found them in 3, I will be able to bring them to ODST. Hopefully those are the only crash-causing glitches that there are to worry about.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +61 [Update 6]

Update's out.
Added Super Jump. Fixed Receiving Damage Multiplier and added a few stability improvements to help prevent crashes.

Hah, I forgot to notify everyone that the table update came earlier. This table was unaffected by the recent game's update, so it won't need any fixing.

Trickfinger1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trickfinger1 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:04 am
Update's out.
Added Super Jump. Fixed Receiving Damage Multiplier and added a few stability improvements to help prevent crashes.

Hah, I forgot to notify everyone that the table update came earlier. This table was unaffected by the recent game's update, so it won't need any fixing.
Hello, thanks for the table, it was wprking just fine but with the last update everytime i try and start a game with the table it says "Fatal error" and the game closes. Any ideia of what might be happening?
Thanks in advance! :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Trickfinger1 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 am
Update's out.

Hello, thanks for the table, it was wprking just fine but with the last update everytime i try and start a game with the table it says "Fatal error" and the game closes. Any ideia of what might be happening?
May I ask what level this was on, difficulty, and skulls?

I've managed to get past a few levels without it occuring, but I've had a few encounters with it as well so I know it can happen on my end. If you've found some way to make it happen consistently so I can easily find it, I'd be grateful.

Trickfinger1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trickfinger1 »

Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:28 am
Trickfinger1 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:47 am
Update's out.

May I ask what level this was on, difficulty, and skulls?

I've managed to get past a few levels without it occuring, but I've had a few encounters with it as well so I know it can happen on my end. If you've found some way to make it happen consistently so I can easily find it, I'd be grateful.
Hello! Thanks for answering... I've tested on Legendary no skulls and also Legendary on LASO Playlist. Its completely randomic for me, i get the fatal error message when i get to a checkpoint or maybe when the level ends and another starts. Thank you for your work on those tables. :)

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +61 [Update 7]

Update's out. Fixed a glitch preventing Max/Lock Health from effecting players while in vehicles.

I wish I could have fixed the glitch that was causing the crashes, but it has proven to be so rare and inconsistent on my end that it is very difficult and frustrating to test for (even going line by line through the code didn't give any answers). Maybe I will be able to fix it some other time, hopefully even with a more consistent method of triggering the glitch, but for now it will have to be left as is.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +61 [Update 8]

Update's out. I believe I have fixed the crashing error that was very difficult to find. Also fixed an issue that prevented Chopper vehicles from firing while Rapid Fire was enabled.

20_CharactersExactly
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +61 [Update 8]

Post by 20_CharactersExactly »

Works perfectly on gamepass!! Thank you!!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +61 [Update 9]

Update's out. Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.