(Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +76 [Update 13]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +62 [Update 12]

Post by Tan2029 »

This table isn't working right now can you update it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Mandoor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +62 [Update 12]

Post by Mandoor »

update broke the table. i'll venmo you for a fix xD

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +76 [Update 13]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Update's out. Fixed table after update. Added extra skulls from new update. Overhauled a lot of code (even some that I brought over from my CE update).
Barring major glitches, should be at an optimal status, and can be more easily transferred to the other halo games.

For anyone curious about what got overhauled and who don't mind a technical read. I had spent a long while figuring out a way to make my lua connect more intuitively with the game, since lua is easier to read and update than assembly.
If I were to directly manipulate values from lua, the base address could change without that change being registered from lua. This can cause it to randomly crash (often between loading zones). I got around this by using a segment of game code like a middleman, where it would take the value from lua and place it where it needs to go. This was tedious to figure out, and could look very messy and ugly.
But I had been trying to make a more modular and automatic method. I did this over the course of a few games. Spartan Assault is where it was first created in 32 bit, MCC Combat Evolved is where it was made 64 bit and further improved, and ODST is where it was given the ability to have more than one attachment points.
I believe it is at a nice state to where it can be easily transferred from game to game without much issue (hopefully).

repocustor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by repocustor »

Thank you as always!

reprovedhawk
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by reprovedhawk »

There appears to be an error with the main script that's preventing it from activating. Sorry.

The array byte name Vector Reader could not be found

ERROR MSG

FSMcas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FSMcas »

With the latest update I get "There appears to be an error with the main script that's preventing it from activating. Sorry." when activating the Auto Attach in at leat H4 and ODST, testing more right now

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

With the recent update, the trainer doesn't work anymore please update.

Oxygenated
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Oxygenated »

Hello! It appears to be an error, don't know if it's my files or something, but whenever I check the box to activate te scrips I have the following error:
"There appears to be an error with the main script that's preventing it from activating. Sorry."
Whats with that :o

Tackle
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tackle »

Please update this to work on the latest update.

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

Please update this to work on the latest update.

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

Happy new year, I hope this trainer gets fixed soon.

Weeby7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Weeby7 »

Dread_Pony_Roberts wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 3:22 am
Update's out. Fixed table after update. Added extra skulls from new update. Overhauled a lot of code (even some that I brought over from my CE update).
Barring major glitches, should be at an optimal status, and can be more easily transferred to the other halo games.

For anyone curious about what got overhauled and who don't mind a technical read. I had spent a long while figuring out a way to make my lua connect more intuitively with the game, since lua is easier to read and update than assembly.
If I were to directly manipulate values from lua, the base address could change without that change being registered from lua. This can cause it to randomly crash (often between loading zones). I got around this by using a segment of game code like a middleman, where it would take the value from lua and place it where it needs to go. This was tedious to figure out, and could look very messy and ugly.
But I had been trying to make a more modular and automatic method. I did this over the course of a few games. Spartan Assault is where it was first created in 32 bit, MCC Combat Evolved is where it was made 64 bit and further improved, and ODST is where it was given the ability to have more than one attachment points.
I believe it is at a nice state to where it can be easily transferred from game to game without much issue (hopefully).
Hello, I found an error saying "There appears to be an error with the main script that's preventing it from activating. Sorry." Please update the table for the latest version as soon as possible.

TheMarkusBoy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheMarkusBoy »

Still doesn't work