(Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +76 [Update 13]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

(Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +76 [Update 13]

Post by Dread_Pony_Roberts »

Halo ODST Steam release can be found here

Google Drive Alternative
[Link]

The table won't work with Anti-Cheat enabled.

Thanks to SilentRunner for continuing to help me with the code.

Player Scripts

-Max Shield/Lock Health

-Max Shield/Health

-Shield Recharge Delay Disabled

-Shield Recharge Delay Modifier (can be edited)

-Lock Clip Ammo

-Max Clip Ammo

-Lock Belt Ammo

-Max Belt Ammo

-Lock Plasma Ammo

-Max Plasma Ammo

-Lock Plasma Heat

-Lock Grenades

-Max Grenades

-Rapid Fire/Lock Ammo

-Some Bullet Spread

-No Bullet Spread

-No Charge Up Delay

-No Recoil

-Full Auto

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

-Teleportation (comes with 3 individual coordinate saves)

-Sprint (default bind is left shift. keybinds, sprint speed, and friction can be edited.)
-Autorun

-Flight/Noclip (default keybinds are space to go up and alt to go down, keybinds and flight speed can be edited)

-Super Jump (jump strength can be edited)

-Noclip (for use with acrophobia)

-No Soft/Kill Barriers (for use with acrophobia)

-Stealth

-EXTREME GAMEPLAY (For the EXTREME Spartan)

NPC Scripts

Scripts below individually effect the following:
Marines (always allied)
Engineers/Engineer Shielded Enemies (Engineers indirectly hostile, shielded enemies always hostile)
New Covenant (always hostile)

-Lock Health/Shields

-Easily Killed

-Receiving Damage Multiplier (can be edited)

Skull Scripts

-Skull Override (enabling will override existing skulls)

-Acrophobia
-Anger
-Bandana
-Black Eye
-Blind
-Bonded Pair
-Boom
-Catch
-Cowbell
-Eye Patch
-Famine
-Foreign
-Ghost
-Grunt Birthday Party
-Iron (can't be disabled)
-IWHBYD
-Jacked
-Malfunction
-Masterblaster
-Mythic
-Piñata
-Recession
-So...Angry...
-Swarm
-That's Just...Wrong
-Thunderstorm
-Tilt
-Tough Luck

Cheat Engine Scripts

-Compact Mode

-Speedhack x0.5

-Speedhack x1

-Speedhack x3

Other

-Auto Attach

-Values

(Update 1) Unshielded enemies can now be one hit killed. Added health code for Engineers, though it also effects enemies shielded by engineers. It turns out Scarab shields use the same team number as the player, so I used the player base as a compare instead.

(Update 2) Finished implementing the rest of the features from my Halo 3 table. Also made improvements to rapid fire so it would work with the carbine.

(Update 3) You can now properly edit the up bind.

(Update 4) The Health Lock codes now protect against headshots and assassinations.

(Update 5) Restored table after recent game update. Also added an improved version of the original No Bullet Spread and renamed the old one to Some Bullet Spread. Added No Charge Up Delay thanks to help from SilentRunner. Removed headshot and assassination immunity to Health Lock due to compare no longer working (else all characters would be equally immune).

(Update 6) Added Super Jump. Fixed Receiving Damage Multiplier and added a few stability improvements to help prevent crashes.

(Update 7) Fixed a glitch preventing Max/Lock Health from effecting players while in vehicles.

(Update 8) Possibly fixed a rare glitch that would cause crashing. Also fixed an issue that prevented Chopper vehicles from firing while Rapid Fire was enabled.

(Update 9) Improved the table so all scripts will disable when the main script is disabled.

(Update 10) Fixed the table after recent game update. Overhauled Teleportation to allow for (theoretically) infinite saves. Overhauled Flight to allow for controller support and pitch control. Overhauled Sprint to allow for controller support. Table will disable when module is not loaded. Added Auto Attach to allow the script to reattach itself whenever it becomes unloaded. Improved disable lua so the script will disable faster. For people who like to merge the tables, the main script will not activate when any of my other MCC main scripts are activated (If all auto attach scripts are activated table should automatically activate the appropriate game's script)

(Update 11) Possibly fixed the table so it will activate properly.

(Update 12) Fixed table after update. Optimized auto attach script.

(Update 13) Fixed table after update. Added extra skulls from new update. Overhauled a lot of code.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
(Update 13) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(117.56 KiB) Downloaded 1134 times
(Update 12) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(120.81 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
(Update 11) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(122.84 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
(Update 10) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(122.29 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
(Update 9) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(110.11 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
(Update 8) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(116.71 KiB) Downloaded 75 times
(Update 7) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(109.66 KiB) Downloaded 76 times
(Update 6) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(112.36 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
(Update 5) [Halo ODST] MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(107.97 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
(Update 4) Halo ODST MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(103.37 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
(Update 3) Halo ODST MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(98.65 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
(Update 2) Halo ODST MCC-Win64-Shipping.CT
(94.26 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
(Update 1) Halo ODST.CT
(77.79 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Halo ODST.CT
(72.89 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Last edited by Dread_Pony_Roberts on Tue May 10, 2022 3:07 am, edited 25 times in total.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +32

Post by LoneStrider »

Thanks for the table. Some things to note grunts seem to not be affected by the 1 hit kill under new covenant, and the scarab dont seem to take damage. The best way I have found to defeat the scarab since they dont wanna take damage is to land on it with a grav hammer equipped and press against the shield and swing away, and that should get rid of the shield and whatnot, and then allow you to destroy the scarab heart.

ColonelFatass
Cheater
Cheater

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +32

Post by ColonelFatass »

To add to LoneStrider's post, here are the bugs I've noticed so far:
- Easily killed only applies to Brutes and Jackals with shields
- Having all max health and shields cheats on doesn't prevent death from being stuck, a direct hit from a fuel rod or rocket sometimes, and a Brute Shot rarely (I've managed to kill myself with one through rapid fire)
- Rapid fire doesn't apply to the Fuel Rod Gun and Carbine, as well the Scorpion
- No recoil doesn't apply to the Sniper and Beam Rifle
Other than that it's a good table, have had a lot of fun with it so far.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +35 [Update 1]

Update's out.
LoneStrider wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:17 am
Thanks for the table. Some things to note grunts seem to not be affected by the 1 hit kill under new covenant, and the scarab dont seem to take damage. The best way I have found to defeat the scarab since they dont wanna take damage is to land on it with a grav hammer equipped and press against the shield and swing away, and that should get rid of the shield and whatnot, and then allow you to destroy the scarab heart.
Fixed both in update.
ColonelFatass wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:54 am
To add to LoneStrider's post, here are the bugs I've noticed so far:
- Easily killed only applies to Brutes and Jackals with shields
- Having all max health and shields cheats on doesn't prevent death from being stuck, a direct hit from a fuel rod or rocket sometimes, and a Brute Shot rarely (I've managed to kill myself with one through rapid fire)
- Rapid fire doesn't apply to the Fuel Rod Gun and Carbine, as well the Scorpion
- No recoil doesn't apply to the Sniper and Beam Rifle
Other than that it's a good table, have had a lot of fun with it so far.
1. Fixed in update.
2. Will take more time to fix but I know how.
3. ODST carbine seems to be more difficult to rapid fire than from Halo 3, may get lucky finding the code for that. Possibly will get fixed.
4. Was never able to get that fixed in Halo 3. Likely runs off of different values far from where I've been searching. Likely won't get fixed.

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

So far the table works almost perfectly for the options I use. I also noticed that a Brute Chieftain with a hammer was able to kill me on Legendary even with the player damage received multiplier set to 0, but it looks like you are already aware of that per your previous post. And it only happened to me once, so not that big of a deal anyway.

Thanks for your work!

Tan2029
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tan2029 »

Hey, your table works fine on the campaigns. But it crashed every time I played firefight classic, normally it will crashed shortly after loading screen end and you enter the mission. Can you fix this problem?

Thanks for your work!

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +58 [Update 2]

Big update's out. Finished implementing the rest of the features from my Halo 3 table. Also fixed the Rapid Fire for the Carbine.

I still need to add immunity to headshots and assassinations with lock health enabled. I found the code and everything, just need to find a commonality so it doesn't just work on everyone or no one.
Tan2029 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:06 am
Hey, your table works fine on the campaigns. But it crashed every time I played firefight classic, normally it will crashed shortly after loading screen end and you enter the mission. Can you fix this problem?

Thanks for your work!
I haven't been able to replicate the error on my end, for all I know I accidentally fixed it. If you're still experiencing the issue, would you mind giving me more details. I mainly need to know your map and difficulty, the cheats you had enabled at the time, and if it works if you enable the table during the firefight match.

truterich
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by truterich »

Great table as always but I came across a really weird problem regarding Noclip.
I can only fly up with the shooting (left mouse) "key". It doesnt matter what value I bind it either of those to.

Never had that problem with any other table of yours.

I like imagining that i propel myself upwards by shooting at the ground but if there was an easy fix I´d take it :D

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

truterich wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:12 am
Great table as always but I came across a really weird problem regarding Noclip.
I can only fly up with the shooting (left mouse) "key". It doesnt matter what value I bind it either of those to.

Never had that problem with any other table of yours.

I like imagining that i propel myself upwards by shooting at the ground but if there was an easy fix I´d take it :D
Fixed, must have made the error after testing.

sebastianyyz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +58 [Update 3]

Post by sebastianyyz »

Thank you so much for the table.

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: (Halo ODST) Halo: The Master Chief Collection +58 [Update 4]

Update's out.

The Health Lock codes now protect against headshots and assassinations.

Hiro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hiro »

Hello, first off you made me love playing halo again. Ive been playing for years and its only recently ive a newfound enjoyment out of it.
Ive just downloaded the updated (4) of odst and on the start mission 'uplift reserve'. Where you first encounter wraith, any weapon that hits it or even when boarded crashes the game. ive tried it on all settings bar easy and it still crashed.
The list of things i have on are

max health
max shield
no recoil
rapid fire/locked ammo
max grenades
locked grenades
marine mpc health/shield lock
no bullet spread
full auto

I havent been able to get pasted it. im not sure if im the only one having this issue. My pc is well capable of handling games with alot of mods like the ones you made for halo 2 and such.
anyway just wante to put it out there and hopefully a soultion is found.

realdead_man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by realdead_man »

Why is this SO hard to find???

steam://rungameid/976730/option0

DISABLE EASYANTICHEAT Master Chief
Disable Easy anticheat
turn off easy anti cheat
Halo CE 1 2 3 odst reach 4

Dread_Pony_Roberts
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hiro wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:51 pm
Hello, first off you made me love playing halo again. Ive been playing for years and its only recently ive a newfound enjoyment out of it.
Ive just downloaded the updated (4) of odst and on the start mission 'uplift reserve'. Where you first encounter wraith, any weapon that hits it or even when boarded crashes the game. ive tried it on all settings bar easy and it still crashed.
The list of things i have on are

max health
max shield
no recoil
rapid fire/locked ammo
max grenades
locked grenades
marine mpc health/shield lock
no bullet spread
full auto

I havent been able to get pasted it. im not sure if im the only one having this issue. My pc is well capable of handling games with alot of mods like the ones you made for halo 2 and such.
anyway just wante to put it out there and hopefully a soultion is found.
I'm certain Halo 4's release will break this table, so I'll look into it after Halo 4's release.

Uhuru N'Uru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Uhuru N'Uru »

realdead_man wrote:
Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:24 pm
Why is this SO hard to find???

steam://rungameid/976730/option0

DISABLE EASYANTICHEAT Master Chief
Disable Easy anticheat
turn off easy anti cheat
Halo CE 1 2 3 odst reach 4
Note
This doesn't work if you never installed, or uninstalled Easy Anti Cheat, because you don't want that Piece Of Shit on your PC.
If you only install campaign, and never install. or uninstall EAC, then your only option is to launch the game in Steam, and select the Play Halo: MCC Anti-Cheat Disabled button.

Using the Steam Play button, to get this option screen up, is only way to launch, and just loads the game rather than telling you that EAC isn't installed.

Damn annoying when you keep Steam minimized, and use Desktop Shortcuts, because you hate all store client Bloatware (Thank GOD GOG for store client free offline installers), but it's less annoying than having useless multiplayer anti-cheat crap, when you never play any multiplayer (or Ubisoft) games, due to their inevitable microtransaction infestations.