z Medieval Dynasty

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
crupuxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Medieval Dynasty

Post by crupuxx »

alanwulf wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:57 pm
Hi,

I'm new to this, and i am trying to use the table but it doesn't seem to work. I think the reason is my game version is 0.6.0.3.

I've managed to use the table. I am not sure what changed but after a while playing, the pointers were populated. Once that happened, I used the update pointers offsets and saved. Now the table works fine.

However, the section bottom inventory section doesn't work. I've tried changing the quantities of different items but the change doesn't carry through when I return to the game.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?
I have found it works if you use it while the game is in window mode. That way you can click over to CE because the moment you hit tab is when it resets.
Whoaaaa, awesome find
I tried on windowed borderless and it works!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Bayblade1099
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bayblade1099 »

crupuxx wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:33 pm
alanwulf wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to this, and i am trying to use the table but it doesn't seem to work. I think the reason is my game version is 0.6.0.3.

I've managed to use the table. I am not sure what changed but after a while playing, the pointers were populated. Once that happened, I used the update pointers offsets and saved. Now the table works fine.

However, the section bottom inventory section doesn't work. I've tried changing the quantities of different items but the change doesn't carry through when I return to the game.

Anyone know how to fix this issue?
I have found it works if you use it while the game is in window mode. That way you can click over to CE because the moment you hit tab is when it resets.
Whoaaaa, awesome find
Hi!

Are you still able to do this? Ive tried many times, even not with cheat table, just by searching for coins value but everytime i change it reverts back to original value.

crupuxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crupuxx »

Bayblade1099 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:43 am
crupuxx wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:33 pm
alanwulf wrote:

Whoaaaa, awesome find
Hi!

Are you still able to do this? Ive tried many times, even not with cheat table, just by searching for coins value but everytime i change it reverts back to original value.
Most of the options on the trainer still works, however i h avenever tried to edit inventory
I do use this also with fearlessrevolution, it's easier to multiply item via fearlessrevolution

Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Solgath »

game is now in 1.0 release, for me, main thing, if it is possible to do, is a gathering multiplier, the custom settings has a fair amount you can change, just not that, but an update to the table as well would be greatly appreciated. :)

DimonJuk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DimonJuk »

+1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Have you tried clicking the "Update Pointer Offsets" button?

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Tested the table last night "as is" : skill points and inventory item are working, didnt get to test other stuff like god mode cause i fell to sleep lol, i will test more this evening. Personally for me its more than enough, you did an amazing job with this table, thank you !
Update: i think everything works! (god mode run speed no damage, etc etc)

ReZpawner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReZpawner »

Some things work, others don't. Haven't gotten the inventory hack to work, but there's a way around it:
Empty out the entire stack of items into a chest, and then CLOSE the chest.
Open the chest, grab X number of items from the stack, CLOSE the chest again, and search for the number of items you grabbed.
Open the chest again, grab another item from the stack, CLOSE it again, and repeat the search.
Repeat this until you've got 1 address, and edit it.

The two key things here are to have a new stack of items to work with, and to close the chest in between searches. It's the only way I could get this to work.
Edit: Also, if you've played for more than an hour, this doesn't seem to work either. Close the game, and start it up again in order for it to work.

Melraki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melraki »

Hi!
Player Pointer (relation) doesn't work anymore, inventory edit too.

porcalete
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by porcalete »

Inventory works, i have like 99999 of everything (for testing purposes muahahha), romance is also working ( 18 and already married with an older woman - testing purposes again and already met her after 19:00...). Might be some stuff that is not working like agriculture points (for me at least) but overall the table is solid. Thanks again!
PS I forgot to mention insta death colliding with a rock at 3400 speed (forgot to check god mode... silly me)

xDevora
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xDevora »

Just tried, Inventory pointer not working, any other way to change value of items?

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

The inventory pointer seems to be pointing to read-only values. Haven't managed to found a way around it yet. Have tried updating the pointer offsets in all conditions, no luck.

monk124us
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by monk124us »

Im not able to get the inventory pointer to work either, and scanning on this game is different then what im used to, i sound old but it seems games now days is harder to scan for stuff

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I've updated the pointer offsets.

zerobeo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zerobeo »

thanks for the update man!