z Medieval Dynasty

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Medieval Dynasty

Post by Razapudroshko »

still works with 2002 ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReZpawner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReZpawner »

Razapudroshko wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:33 am
still works with 2002 ?
Yup! Fingers crossed for the upcoming 2.0.0.3.

Razapudroshko
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Razapudroshko »

not work for me( fatal error

Einrich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Einrich »

So, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I downloaded the table, I run the game, attach the process, the usual, but I don't see anything of what any of the pictures I've seen have shown, all I have is this:
[X] Enable Steam CL-18319896
∟ [X] Create Console
∟ [X] Set Console-Key to F1
∟ [X] Add "AddItemToInventory" Command
Got the CT straight from the first post, I made sure to move around and jump a bit, open and close my inventory, etc., but nothing changes. I have to be missing something, and I've gone back a few pages from current but not sure what I'm missing.

To clarify: It's the v2.0.0.0 one, topmost on the list, Zanzer's first post. Using CE 7.5, the above options are the only ones I see, nothing else.

Further Edit: Pardon me for being a blithering idiot not realizing just which CT he was loading. It was the wrong one. Feel free to ignore, will update if I have issues later.

Einrich
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Einrich »

Okay, so it seems to behave just fine in Solo (aside from fussing with anything I'm not completely sure about).

I've been trying to test in Multiplayer, but it doesn't seem to respond well, and I imagine that probably has to do with a client-side/server-side interaction. Does it just not work in Multiplayer? I've done the usual (walk around and jump after Enable Scripts, Update Pointer Offsets, etc.), but the Inventory Pointer doesn't seem to function. I was able to change the skill levels and point values but that didn't seem to function, either. I'm the client-side one, connecting to my friend hosting the game, for clarification.

If it just straight up doesn't work in Multiplayer, that would make sense (more going on there than a Solo game), but I'm curious.

a15mni
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by a15mni »

tried to change villager stats but didnt work. i updated my offsets already. Anyone can point me in the right direction so i can fix it myself?

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

For me, Zanzer's v2.0.0.0 table appears to mostly work with game version 2.0.1.1 (Jan 22, 2024) - 250,000 members in the Game Hub! - Build ID: 13239812

hrypa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hrypa »

can someone explain me, how to add item to your "pocket" ? or how to change existing

peakyblinder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by peakyblinder »

unmog wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:56 am
Thanks for the update Zanzer. I was able to get everything to work in my story mode with Racimir in the valley, however I'm having difficulty getting the inventory (last item selected) to work in Oxbow on my custom character. Was able to get the pointers to update tho. Any chance you could look at it again for a solo mode in Oxbow?
The Inventory Pointer in Zanzer's table works in both maps The Valley (Racimir's story) and Oxbow, but only for a short period. I have checked the table with public testing branch (2.0.1.6 and 2.0.1.7) and public branch (2.0.1.8) and it works but only several minutes after I either start a new game or load a save.

There is a workaround for the issue until Zanzer has time to update the table:

1. If you see the Inventory Pointer is broken or showing the wrong values or not updating, save your game. Any save will do, even a quicksave (F5) is enough.
2. Load your save or quickload (F9) if you quicksaved your game before.
3. Check the Inventory Pointer in Zanzer's table again. It starts working again, at least for a while.

You can repeat the steps if you want to use the Inventory Pointer again anytime after it breaks.

Some parts of the table such as Skills part, the one that edits player modifiers, not the skill level or point, seem broken and do not show any value even with the Update Pointer Offsets script, but some if not most parts are still working with the public branch (2.0.1.8).

@Zanzer

Is the Building Limit in World Editor a multiplier for the Building Limit value in the game? I have set my Building Limit to 200% in game but the Building Limit in your table shows "1" which, if I am not mistaken, is 100%? Or perhaps it multiplies whatever value I set in in-game Building Limit so if I have the limit at 200% in game and I set your Building Limit to 2 I will get 2 x 200% = 400%?

JohnnyBravo65
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnnyBravo65 »

Guys, for some reason very often I can't open Enable Scrip tab. The only way to fix it, I have to close the game, cheat engine and then reboot the PC.

Any ideas?

I am on CheatEngine 7.5V