The Infected

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
wthorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: The Infected

Post by wthorn »

fotolit wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:51 pm
wthorn wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:12 am
[Link]
In the description under the video there is a link to the tables for versions 9.1 and 9.2.

And here is a Excel table with instructions on how to activate the console in the game. And 80% item id's for spawn items.
[Link]
Jesus Christ Dude! What a table!!!! Just how?! I can't even find a simple pointer myself. Thank you! :o
I did not create this table, I just found it) In any case, I'm glad I could help you)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Poosay Hunta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Poosay Hunta »

Anyone know how to spawn more items than just 1? i tried "summon Rope_C 20" but it just freezes the game.

metoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by metoo »

I downloaded 7.0 and it doesn't work with the Infected. I have used this before on State of Decay 2 and really appreciate it. It was super easy. Could someone upload the latest version please?

metoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by metoo »

Thanks for the direction on the correct cheat table. Works perfectly thank you kind sir!

wthorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wthorn »

metoo wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 5:09 pm
I downloaded 7.0 and it doesn't work with the Infected. I have used this before on State of Decay 2 and really appreciate it. It was super easy. Could someone upload the latest version please?
Here is a table for game version 7.0
[Link]

I would advise you to download the game version 9.4, as version 7.0 is outdated.

hollybunny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hollybunny »

please delete
Last edited by hollybunny on Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

wthorn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wthorn »

hollybunny wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:17 pm
This creator constantly updates his tables, only the video itself, maybe is older.
Its tables are NOT outdated. See pictures above are not up-to-date.
youtube*com/watch?v=yvjeGSmyOKU&t=11s
drive.google*com/file/d/1ZbABxxddyC82VAokDpZ3fWbTvovRhYNP/view
v9.3 table2
Please stop spreading untruths here without checking it. Thank you.
Apparently you misunderstood my words. I said the GAME v7.0 is outdated, not the table. The game version 7.0 is actually outdated, since at the moment version 9.5.1 has already been released. I didn't say a word about the table. I just indicated where to get the table for the version of the game that the person asked. Also, if you or someone here is not smart enough, look at the text under the video, which I indicated earlier, and understand that the tables are constantly updated there - these are your problems, not mine.
I am responsible for what I say - not for how you understand it.

I have not tried to deceive or mislead anyone. I have not tried to pass off these tables as my own. I just shared them and indicated links to the source.

Martijn1234
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Martijn1234 »

can u guys update the table for version V9.6.2 please!

fotolit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fotolit »

Martijn1234 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:43 pm
can u guys update the table for version V9.6.2 please!
youtube*com/watch?v=yvjeGSmyOKU&t=11s

This works fine with 9.6.2. There is no need to update it every time when a small update is available, like 9.6.X. Only if the small update contains some additional gamplay mechanics, like the new sun resistance stat.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Will add a table with a lot pointers soon (in the first post).
[Link]
And much more.

Released my Table!

Masonic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Masonic »

Has anyone figured out a way to have infinite Logs? Atm you can only carry 3 at a time, i use a speed hack from Plitch to speed things up but it is still annoying going back and forth to chop trees down. I know in The Forest game they use the same mechanic as The Infected when carrying logs. They have a mod that freezes the logs on you so its infinite when building while its active. Of course the Forest is a completed game and the Infected is still in Alpha state. I was just wondering if Cheat Engine can do anything with Logs or will we just have to wait til the game is fully complete?

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Masonic wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:56 pm
Has anyone figured out a way to have infinite Logs? Atm you can only carry 3 at a time, i use a speed hack from Plitch to speed things up but it is still annoying going back and forth to chop trees down. I know in The Forest game they use the same mechanic as The Infected when carrying logs. They have a mod that freezes the logs on you so its infinite when building while its active. Of course the Forest is a completed game and the Infected is still in Alpha state. I was just wondering if Cheat Engine can do anything with Logs or will we just have to wait til the game is fully complete?
I can take a look at it when I have time, problem is that most values in this game are handled by addresses which we can't use for scripts, which is why I use pointers fot most things.
And btw Cheat Engine it self got a Speed Hack which you can activate at the top right side.

Rambo99
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Rambo99 »

How about game version 11.2

Stormbow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stormbow »

I guess that's Goodbye Fearless Revolution, since this site is now charging people for tables.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Stormbow wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:15 pm
I guess that's Goodbye Fearless Revolution, since this site is now charging people for tables.
Tables are still free available, just the way you can use 'em has changed.
Tables which have "1FR" at the beginning of their name require the fearless app, which you can use for free.
When using the free version of the app you have to use hotkeys for the scripts and other things I think.
Tables which don't have "1FR" at the beginning of their name work just the same way as before.