I had a problem with your table because VEH debugger could not be run on my PC.
After searching the web, I changed CE to run with admin rights
now. This should
Maybe you can add this to your guide to set up CE? just to help CE newbies like my trying your tables
junior_clk wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:57 pm
any chance to have the items not to degrade
condition stay 100%
Yes, that would be so great!! (and don't forget the torch, pls)
2. Modify the opinion of you by chatting dialog option by +11 so it always increases. Same with flirting and with the mood of your workers and family-members! (maybe when romeo-skill is implemented there is a booster for that to modify)
3. remove building cap (or set to 999) !!!
4. remove population cap (or set to 999) !!!
5. Add +1000 Reputation (Dynasty Reputation)
6. increase moving speed (without increasing the time speed). Increase riding speed as soon as it is implemented.
7. Slow down time flow (without slowing down your movement). Just because I would like to be able to visit all towns in a day and still have time left for chatting with my wife
maybe 8. Multiply Winning-Points on Archery sighting disk (the thing you shoot at for competition in a Side-Quest) or fixing the try-counter of that Quest at 1/3 until cheat is deactivated. (it took me 500 gold to get the points with normal CE-searching, the Quest-Reward is only 200 Gold)
Thank you for considering this and thank you for your awesome support
especially in these times now when almost every day a new patch comes out
for making this game enjoyable for me by providing these great cheats
(i really don't like survival but i love base-building and medieval stuff and the detailed landscape to walk freely until the border softly turns me around telling me "I want to stay in my Homelands")