Medieval Dynasty ( Steam )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
giwig
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Medieval Dynasty ( Steam )

Post by giwig »

UslessAccountMakers wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:50 am
Any new patch for 1.1.5? Love your tables bro best of the best.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

silly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by silly »

Thx Bro :)

immunityxth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by immunityxth »

:( am use cheat just 'time freeze' :!: but now disappear, hope you add that to soon plz, I'll wait for next one.

matt1713
Cheater
Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

giwig wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:25 pm
Spoiler
matt1713 wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:55 pm
Hello again, I was hoping if it was possible if you could provide a simple tutorial on how you manage to find these addresses to change. Videos on youtube lead me to dead ends.

EX) I want to get a pointer to the food bar address so I take these steps:
1) Search/find the food value/address
2) Right click on the address and select "Find out what accesses this address"
3) Let the process run for a minute then stop it
4) All it's finding is ...mov ecx,[rdx] and ...mov [rax],ecx
5) Select "show dissassembler" button and find out neither of these are the actual food entity (would be expecting address to be something like MedeivalDynasty.resources_FoodLevel=80, but that isn't the case. Instead I"m getting something weird like VCRUNTIME140.memcpy+C8)
6) On the highlighted line the disassembler brings you to --> Tools --> Auto Assemble
7) Template --> AOB Injection
8) This is where I'm stuck as I don't seem to have a real address for Food level. You don't want the actual AOB injecter, but a direct link to the address as AOB injection can take a long time to process.

I would love to be able to create my own tables; especially as this game (being early access) is updated daily - normally requiring constant table/address updates.
the developers are constantly compiling the code again, so you can try with the AOB scanner, only find one function that I use almost everywhere.

from point 4 you go into the stack and there the return address is written in the stack, which I use.
Thanks, I'll give it a try again

Nekrozzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nekrozzz »

good day, giwig a huge request, add to the tables the ability to change the number of buildings in the game again, as well as hacking NPCs. with great respect for your work, and greetings from Russia.

compmomnc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by compmomnc »

I downloaded v7_1ct and was looking for the unlimited building script and also the one for easy relationships. There are things for player, weight, skills, technology and inventory checked. I have clicked on all of them but do not see how to trigger either cheat for unlimited buildings or easier relationships. Your cheat engine tables are such a lifesaver and I am so appreciative of your hard work.

Player1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Player1 »

compmomnc wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:55 am
I downloaded v7_1ct and was looking for the unlimited building script and also the one for easy relationships. There are things for player, weight, skills, technology and inventory checked. I have clicked on all of them but do not see how to trigger either cheat for unlimited buildings or easier relationships. Your cheat engine tables are such a lifesaver and I am so appreciative of your hard work.
same for me, i dont find any solution for unlimited buildings, neither in the table nor otherwise.
would be a huge help to have that.

But still: great work, your table does a lot of great things, even without the building-limit-thing.

DragOOne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragOOne »

I downloaded v8 and when I try to check the building limit, nothing happen and the value show ??

Cabola
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cabola »

DragOOne wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:29 am
I downloaded v8 and when I try to check the building limit, nothing happen and the value show ??
because it's made for an older version of the game.

DragOOne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragOOne »

Can someone teach me how do I find the building limit address, please?

hei28ssk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hei28ssk »

Is there any way to efit player cords

Whatever
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Whatever »

Hello! Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I used the google translator :lol: I have the following problem: when I use the code to increase Weight, I can no longer move in the game. Can someone help me, please? :)

kranao8472
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kranao8472 »

Whatever wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:15 am
Hello! Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I used the google translator :lol: I have the following problem: when I use the code to increase Weight, I can no longer move in the game. Can someone help me, please? :)
I just drop an item and then pick it back up again. Alternatively, don't use the code to increase weight until you want to use the mallet to build something. Using just one log or one stone in a build process can remedy the problem after you change weight limit.

DC10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DC10 »

What is a "disk"?

Cabola
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cabola »

DC10 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:16 am
What is a "disk"?
"hard disk" aka "hard drive"
Basically download the table to your pc then launch it..