Xenonauts Community Edition 0.34.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pan Kowalski
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Xenonauts Community Edition 0.34.2

Post by Pan Kowalski »

Hi guys I'm a new player of Xenonauts, I downloaded cheat engine and I'm going to use it for cash only. But I downloaded the ". ct" file you uploaded. How do I use it? Any help? I have this game on Steam, with CE and minor mods from workshop. Thank for your time

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Itsyaboy420
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Itsyaboy420 »

Csimbi wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:59 am
Didn't this or this work?
The latest CE is 0.35. I should be able to take a look.

Considering how badly the latest XCOM title sucked (referring to Chimera Squad), it's hardly surprising that people are looking for good alternatives.

Edit
Seems some offsets have changed.
Here's an update for X:CE 0.35.
hey Csimbi, the table you create is amazing, but there might be a bug with the crafts god mode, fuel, instant repair, and recovery. i dont exactly know which one is causing problems but whenever i auto resolve air fight the game crash. it might not even be your table but i would appreciate it if you could look into it and it would be amazing if you can create a table for xenonauts 2 as well. Cheers

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Itsyaboy420 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:14 pm
Csimbi wrote:

Considering how badly the latest XCOM title sucked (referring to Chimera Squad), it's hardly surprising that people are looking for good alternatives.

Edit
hey Csimbi, the table you create is amazing, but there might be a bug with the crafts god mode, fuel, instant repair, and recovery. i dont exactly know which one is causing problems but whenever i auto resolve air fight the game crash. it might not even be your table but i would appreciate it if you could look into it and it would be amazing if you can create a table for xenonauts 2 as well. Cheers
Can you email me a save to speed with a few instructions on how to trigger the crash?
That would make it easier.

As for Xeno2, yes, I intend to, but I don't own the game, so... If you want to gift it, that will help ;-)

Itsyaboy420
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Itsyaboy420 »

Csimbi wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:05 pm
Itsyaboy420 wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:14 pm
Csimbi wrote:

Edit
Can you email me a save to speed with a few instructions on how to trigger the crash?
That would make it easier.

As for Xeno2, yes, I intend to, but I don't own the game, so... If you want to gift it, that will help ;-)
i also don't have xenonauts 2 yet. :roll:
Attachments
1.rar
it's the save file but, it's been quite some time since i have a crash mostly because i engage in the air fights. to trigger a crash just hit auto resolve in air fights and while one or twice auto resolving is fine more than a couple times usually crash the game. Also one time i tried to disable the craft god mode and it just instantly crash the game on my first air fight auto resolve after loading the save
(13.4 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Itsyaboy420 wrote:
Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:40 am
Hmmm. That does not work.
Game is completely stuck once it's loaded.

Itsyaboy420
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Itsyaboy420 »

the issue does not seem to occur anymore maybe it's because i downloaded some mod, but thanks for the reply though

woami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by woami »

Csimbi wrote:

Edit
working with 0.35.1, nice work! :D