Medieval Dynasty

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Medieval Dynasty

Post by Akira »

tribalart8823 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:27 am
I entered summon BP_CheatMenu_C using UUE in console and it accepted the command; but I don't know what key or macro activates it.
It only accepted the command summon.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:11 am
Guanfei wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:40 am
Last update ruined almost all the trainers and tables I had. Some functions still work, but most simply don't.
Raider01 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:12 pm
update 0.1.0.8 crushed all tables :(
If a Table is broken then ask the creator for an update.
Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pm
Cheat Table from giwig:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13810
or
[Link]
(Site is in Russian! at the top click "translate" and select your country flag!)

Cheat Table from tfigment:
viewtopic.php?p=154496#p154496
Edit:
The latest version of giwig his table should work.
I don't ask, I just notify the author if that works or not, and if he feels like updating, that's nice. If not, well that's his choice too. It's not like I'm paying him, therefore I don't have the right to ask him anything.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Guanfei wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 pm
I don't ask, I just notify the author if that works or not, and if he feels like updating, that's nice. If not, well that's his choice too. It's not like I'm paying him, therefore I don't have the right to ask him anything.
Well then write it on their sites? :D

Anyways thanks for the informations. ;)

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:03 pm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Save Game from a friend with:
Skill Points - 100
Technology Points - 10000
SaveGame.rar
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cheat Table from giwig:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13810
or
[Link]
(Site is in Russian! at the top click "translate" and select your country flag!)

Cheat Table from Zanzer:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13823

Cheat Table from tfigment:
viewtopic.php?p=154496#p154496
Added a Save Game and a link to another Cheat Table to my first post.

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Akira wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:24 pm
Guanfei wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 pm
Well then write it on their sites? :D

Anyways thanks for the informations. ;)
Nah I just wanted to say, by that, that the update we were talking broke every trainer or table, it wasn't specific to this one. Which probably meant that there was a change big enough to break all of them down.

RonRay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RonRay »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:15 am
Here is a quick table that I put together for myself.

Both Time and Character were found via Pointer Scan so generally super unreliable except that they always work for me including after multiple restarts so good enough for my use. Not sure I'm going to maintain it or update it but if it works for people then great. I dont like the fearlessrevolution trainer since it hijacks the numpad keys and no option to disable it.

Adds Inventory, Character, Time pointers.
tfigment, I would gladly buy you a beer if you would add a "weight" and "Dynasty" modifier to your table "Medieval_Dynasty_Steam_1.0.6_figment_v1.CT". I have game version Alpha 0.1.0.0 and this table is the only one that works fluidly (no stutters or crashes). Thank you for your work here.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

RonRay wrote:
Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:29 pm
tfigment, I would gladly buy you a beer if you would add a "weight" and "Dynasty" modifier to your table "Medieval_Dynasty_Steam_1.0.6_figment_v1.CT". I have game version Alpha 0.1.0.0 and this table is the only one that works fluidly (no stutters or crashes). Thank you for your work here.
Maybe I'll look at it again. I thought other people had developed more sophisticated tables so stopped trying. I also stopped playing since I thought the game needed some time to develop and honestly its a not an easy game to hack because of the instability of pointers. The weight one was tricky and some people said to use the inventory to overload with 1MM logs or so and then save/reload and it would be negative.

I dont have 1.0.0.0 and steam does not allow rollback so I could only update to latest if I were to try again.

Edit: Updated my post at viewtopic.php?p=154496#p154496 with updated version for 1.1.5 with a max weight update that seems to work

RonRay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RonRay »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:15 am
Here is a quick table that I put together for myself.

Both Time and Character were found via Pointer Scan so generally super unreliable except that they always work for me including after multiple restarts so good enough for my use. Not sure I'm going to maintain it or update it but if it works for people then great. I dont like the fearlessrevolution trainer since it hijacks the numpad keys and no option to disable it.

Adds Inventory, Character, Time pointers.

4-Oct: Add Max Weight and Unknown Weight. If you set both of these to like 999999 close the inv screen and reopen then they seem to work after that. At least simple testing does not show overloaded weight. These values are reset on reload so may need to be edited again at other times. I was able to pick up stuff after being at 2000+ kg with no issues so guessing it works.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried your new table (Medieval_Dynasty_Steam_1.1.5_figment_v2.CT), with my Alpha 0.1.0.0 version game. It crashed (Fatal Error) the first time, but worked the second time, only that I had 'other' issues and had to exit the game. On the 3rd try, it crashed with fatal error again. The one time it worked, it was like it was part of the game.. fluid and free.
I believe there is something to the sequence that the code is injected (boxes checked), that the game rejects.. but then I know nothing about coding these tables.
Thank you, tfigment, for your great work. If you give me your email address, I'll send you a "beer".

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

RonRay wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:35 pm
I tried your new table (Medieval_Dynasty_Steam_1.1.5_figment_v2.CT), with my Alpha 0.1.0.0 version game. It crashed (Fatal Error) the first time, but worked the second time, only that I had 'other' issues and had to exit the game. On the 3rd try, it crashed with fatal error again. The one time it worked, it was like it was part of the game.. fluid and free.
I believe there is something to the sequence that the code is injected (boxes checked), that the game rejects.. but then I know nothing about coding these tables.
Thank you, tfigment, for your great work. If you give me your email address, I'll send you a "beer".
Ok. I updated the table with Dynasty, Tech, Skill points and added a second health pointer. I would not activate them until the game save is loaded. I definitely would not "freeze" any values before the game is loaded. I dont see it being unstable but also running a newer version. Max weight may require eating or dropping something to really go in effect. Also durability does not seem to work on items that are equipped but if you unequip and reequip the durability is fixed.

Player1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Player1 »

is there any possibility to break the building limit?

none of the tables seem to do that in 1.1.5

But a huge thanks to all of you, the tables do a lot of great stuff allready

Edit:
Adress of Building Limit in 1.1.5 is 19E114953F4, limit can be changed manually with CheatEngine

Edit II:
dont know why, but building limit jumped back to default, after loading...

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Player1 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:18 pm

Edit:
Adress of Building Limit in 1.1.5 is 19E114953F4, limit can be changed manually with CheatEngine

Edit II:
Every time you restart the game the adress will change.
Make a pointer scan for it.

DragOOne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DragOOne »

I am new to cheat engine but it seems it cannot find the address

Player1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Player1 »

Akira wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:48 pm
Player1 wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:18 pm

Edit:

Edit II:
Every time you restart the game the adress will change.
Make a pointer scan for it.
thanks for the info, but how can i do that?
found a tutorial, but this needs to find the adress several times... for building limit, this would take a lot of time, as I need to do quests from the beginning until having 8 buildings...

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Player1 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:57 am
thanks for the info, but how can i do that?
found a tutorial, but this needs to find the adress several times... for building limit, this would take a lot of time, as I need to do quests from the beginning until having 8 buildings...
Its pretty basic Cheat Engine usage, I'm sure there are several tutorials on cheatengine.org. You want to right click "pointer scan for this address" and then probably also check the "base address must be in specific range" and set that to pCharacter for both fields if you are using my table. Probably Maximum offset of 2512 and max level of 5 to speed that up a little. If that doesn't work try with base address unchecked and level of 7 or higher (this will be very slow). If you use the pCharacter if you add to table you will need to replace the address with pCharacter in the pointer.

If you get a hit then exit the game and use the pointer scan to validate that the pointer to the level is stable. If it is for 3-4 or more repeats of this then you can consider that stable.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Player1 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:57 am
this needs to find the adress several times... for building limit, this would take a lot of time, as I need to do quests from the beginning until having 8 buildings...
Make a backup of your savegame one step/quest before that.
Then you can simply find the adress, make a pointer scan, overwrite your savegame with the backup and start again.