Outward

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Outward

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Do not post this on other websites.

Made a table for Outward a while back but since I downloaded CE 7.1 mono has become available again in it and I decided to have another go at it. Has a bunch of player pointers as well as a ton of script options. I used this as practice for getting familiar with lua scripting and as a result I have a cool way of getting the player pointer with a breakpoint instead of code injection. It also will remove the breakpoint and deactivate itself when it grabs a new address, so if you move to another save, just re-enable it and it will pick up the new base. Feel free to ask questions or give advice on best practices when it comes to lua since I'm hoping to become better at it. (P.S. it is 1.5 MB because I included the player structure so if you want to add more pointers you can just get the base and paste it into the dissect structures address box in brackets)

Options:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Outward.CT
15-09-2020
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 38 times