The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim +18

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim +18

Post by aanpsx »

Been playing this again, so,..
Enchantment State:
--> learn all Main enchantments
--> learn all Dawnguard enchantments
--> learn all Dragonborn enchantments
--> learn all Mods enchantments
--> learn all enchantments
--> learn specific enchantments [FIXED]
--> unlearn all enchantments

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
SkyrimSE.CT
v1.5.97.0
- improve learn enchantment script
(82.68 KiB) Downloaded 3114 times

_sona9_
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by _sona9_ »

Kakakakat7 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:26 am
_sona9_ wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:59 pm
TESV Skyrim SE v1.5.97.0
The game, while using the cheat engine, crashes. :(
I will fix it when I have time...

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

The Special edition was updated to version 1.6.318.0.8 with the Anniversary edition or better "mod pack" released today.

exxuse
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by exxuse »

Will there be a new update for the table? doens't work with the new anniversary edition

nnebula781
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nnebula781 »

Ok i would like to claify something have a trainer with skyrim dose not make sence. Skyrim or any other singleplayer game that has console cheats and commands built into bassicly knocks any tainer of the board sence the console will be able to anything a trainer can. For one console is 10x times better there more things you can do with console that a trainer can't and much more. As far as cheat tables for these games they only really edit memory vaules and can edit some scripts and make some to, but beyond that it pretty basic and the in game console can do alot more than memory editing. Note skyrim is probably the worst to do it with, same with fallout 4 as these games get update frequlty that add small stuff but most of the time break cheat tables.

All in all dont make cheat tables for this game just use the console becuase when a update comes it will ruin all your work.

PS You can make cheat table if you want that your chose not mine. I'm just saying it as the game is update frequntly witch means you would lose a lot of work on the table and would just be a waste of time but serioly just use the console.

cmd7791
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cmd7791 »

thats not true. you cannot for example remove available perk points if you are late game and find yourself a bit too powerful with many unspent perk points to boot. you cannot alter ingredient effects, you cannot have your character do something tedious, just for an example, like mine ore at 3x the normal speed. there a great many number of things that you cannot do with the console (although i will admit that i LOVE skyrims console and use it frequently, it is extremely developed and can do 95% of the things you want to do, and provide information on all kinds of ingame references, find items you didnt even know existed, etc...but there ARE things that you need cheat engine for.)

mrphurious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrphurious »

Reformated and reposted below with quote.
Last edited by mrphurious on Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

mrphurious
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrphurious »

nnebula781 wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:39 am
Ok i would like to claify something have a trainer with skyrim dose not make sence. Skyrim or any other singleplayer game that has console cheats and commands built into bassicly knocks any tainer of the board sence the console will be able to anything a trainer can. For one console is 10x times better there more things you can do with console that a trainer can't and much more. As far as cheat tables for these games they only really edit memory vaules and can edit some scripts and make some to, but beyond that it pretty basic and the in game console can do alot more than memory editing. Note skyrim is probably the worst to do it with, same with fallout 4 as these games get update frequlty that add small stuff but most of the time break cheat tables.

All in all dont make cheat tables for this game just use the console becuase when a update comes it will ruin all your work.

PS You can make cheat table if you want that your chose not mine. I'm just saying it as the game is update frequntly witch means you would lose a lot of work on the table and would just be a waste of time but serioly just use the console.
Ah, the console crusader brigade representative is here, why am I not surprised? This is beyond ridiculously uninformed as a statement. Console commands only do whatever the original game designers programmed them to do and only in the way that they chose to implement them, whereas assembly code injectors like cheat engine are only limited by the skill and time of the person using them. Their functionality is effectively 'unlimited'. You could code an entire game in an assembly code editor, though it would be a massively inefficient waste of time.

My question to you though is why do you feel you need to (rather ignorantly and foolishly) comment about others using a different method to change the way the game runs? No one's making you use cheat engine, so what difference does it make to you if others do?

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

My contribution

Please note this cheat engine table is for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition

Features

Instant Shout
Attachments
SkyrimSE-modtable.CT
(2.04 KiB) Downloaded 763 times