KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 15 )

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

Thanks mate it's fixed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Trickzter wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:14 am
i turned off visual effect :lol: so i ddnt noticed that, gonna test it tonight ( UTC +7 )

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mamekoski »

asthebloody wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:00 am
i turned off visual effect :lol: so i ddnt noticed that, gonna test it tonight ( UTC +7 )
guys, as you all already knew, there is a game-breaking bug called BLACK LOCAL MAP which can happen not only in Plains of Erathell but also Dalentarth & Klurikon. this bug is related to map coverage when player is traversing to uncover the surrounding area. even Devs are still struggling to fix this bug.

my question is, is there any cheat to mod area coverage? i want to change it to 0 or 1 if we can. and no, not fog of war, because i tried to change from 5500 to 100 or even 1, the BLACK LOCAL MAP bug still happen to me at the same spot in a region..

thanks.

edit: @asthebloody any way to mod player area uncovering radius?

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

mamekoski wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:38 pm
edit: @asthebloody any way to mod player area uncovering radius?
no, im lazy to debugging it again

PearlOrient
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PearlOrient »

Anyone experiencing the following bugs?

1) Global Teleport/Travel can be permanently bugged out just because you took/completed a side quest.

2) Main quest event fail to trigger/progress because of stats/skill/talent/inventory/side-quest combination. Can also happen if you move too fast or use the teleport/move forward spell/ability.

3) Items/Gear that buff or increase your skill/stats can stack indefinitely/permanently every time you equip/unequip or reload/save/load the savegame. This will cause you to do negative dmg to enemies because the game is unable to calculate your dmg correctly because of all the bugged stacks of buffs/stats. (You might need to hexedit your savegame to remove the darn bugged up infinite duration buffs)

4) Boss Battles fail to end because the boss either ends up permanently in god-mode or your character cannot enter fateshift mode or your character gets perma-stuck(can't move or cast anything) after entering fateshift mode or your character falls underneath the world.

5) Quest objective counter or quest object spawn count bugged out. Sucks if you didn't keep multiple saves before starting the quest instance.

I guess the game devs didn't bother fixing the above bugs since 2012?

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

Updated to 7173
If there's error/crash when using cheat, Just PM me, i ll fix it asap

TheMiracle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 16 )

Post by TheMiracle »

can someone adda script for the game not to limit the equip options based on levels of each skill tree, i hate getting new gear and not beign able to equip it because im not x level of might....
Thnaks! :)

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

TheMiracle wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:30 am
can someone adda script for the game not to limit the equip options based on levels of each skill tree, i hate getting new gear and not beign able to equip it because im not x level of might....
the laziest way is change value might,finesse,magic to 0 then u able to equip it

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

TheMiracle wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:30 am
This should work.

Have an updated version in my table.

kazoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazoot »

3) Items/Gear that buff or increase your skill/stats can stack indefinitely/permanently every time you equip/unequip or reload/save/load the savegame. This will cause you to do negative dmg to enemies because the game is unable to calculate your dmg correctly because of all the bugged stacks of buffs/stats. (You might need to hexedit your savegame to remove the darn bugged up infinite duration buffs)

This that somebody posted earlier. I've noticed this is happening everytime I use the latest version of the table. Luckily closing and reloading the game seems to reset everything, but it is mighty annoying because you can't use anything outside of just quickly editing skills/money and the like.

prekumoj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prekumoj »

Hello folks,

I have come across a weird bug when using the cheat table.

To get the bug I just need activate the table by putting an 'X' on [X] <-- Kingdoms of Amalur Re-reckoning.
None of the cheat options need to be active.
After that whenever I get hit/damage, the game acts as though all my armor is unequipped. And only the armor!
Easiest to notice is by looking at the health/mana bars, but also other armor buffs such as resistances, regen, +to abilities, etc. stop working.
To get it back I have to re-equip all of the armor pieces, but as soon as I take damage it gets bugged again.
Saving and reloading or exiting the game doesn't restore the values, only the re-equipping of all the armor items.

As far as I can tell this doesn't happen with the weapons or the accessories.

I really like using this cheat table when playing, but going and re-equipping all the armor items every time I get hit really is a bother... :(

Other than that, thanks a lot for the great work on this cheat table.

This is on game version CS:7173.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

prekumoj wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:20 pm
fixed and thank you for notice that

prekumoj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by prekumoj »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:54 pm
prekumoj wrote:
Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:20 pm
fixed and thank you for notice that
Tested and working fine.
Thank you. :D

scorchbomb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 17 )

Post by scorchbomb »

Hello,
Two things:
1. Can you elaborate on how Difficulty Attack Capacity modifier and Difficulty Grid Capacity Modifier work? I've messed around with them endlessly and I can't seem to notice any difference in how enemies fight. I know KOA has a system for affecting how frequently enemies attack.

2. On the subject, do you think you could make a difficulty mod for Re-reckoning along the lines of old KOA's heartcore mod? It's in huge demand by the community. This table already has most of the features needed, but the ability to change enemy attack patterns (from my understanding, you can change things like how frequently they decide to attack, how many can attack at once, etc.) would be one of the few key things missing.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 17 )

Post by Dimensionist »

The new table seems to cause the game to crash shortly after it autosaves. Tried it without the table just to check, and it seemed to work fine.