KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 14 )

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

Thanks for the table but your table is causing the temporary effect to not go away. That's fine until you drink a phasewalk potion and can no longer save your game.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gicel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by gicel »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:28 pm
teinousi wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:52 am
I'm sorry the "Equipment ID's.txt" , i don't understand what's that ........... can you explain how to use ?
for example, you got rusty longsword but you want change it into hengering (Disc) and then open Equipment ID's.text > Ctrl+f Hengering > u see ID from hengering its 1F95CF ( Level 42 ) > Copy the ID Hengering ( 1F95CF ) > Paste to Value on ID Description > Savegame > Loadgame > Check your item again if your item swapped or no :mellow:
So I tried doing this. I wanted to swap the Squire's Ring (at the beginning) to the Archsage's Ring (ID 17070D). Character Info > Inventory Editor > ID, changed it, saved, loaded. What happened is the icon for the ring and the name of the ring changed, BUT the +5 HP stayed the same and none of the effects of the Archsage's Ring appeared. Equipped/unequipped repeatedly. Anything else I'm supposed to do?

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

gicel wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:32 am
its more like model i think, if you wanna retain the buff, just use editor / savegame editor
h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:42 pm
yes next time read the notes / list cheat and scripts, im already explained there

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

[/quote]
yes next time read the notes / list cheat and scripts, im already explained there
[/quote]

Which one and I have never activated any of the infinite cheats the only one I use is character exp, level, skill and ability and enable cheat menu.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:26 pm
Which one and I have never activated any of the infinite cheats the only one I use is character exp, level, skill and ability and enable cheat menu.
Buff was the problem because im lazy to comparing it against thousand negative buffs and i dont understand with "temporary effect" where exactly u get that effect? because i dont playing this game often

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:43 pm
Buff was the problem because im lazy to comparing it against thousand negative buffs and i dont understand with "temporary effect" where exactly u get that effect? because i dont playing this game often
Any buff, potions, skills, shrines. The infinite buff and no dispel ward is on the moment i x [X]<---Kingdom of Amalur Re-reckoning, and they cannot be disabled by activating and/or disabling the actual cheat. Maybe it's because it's because I'm on a gog game.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:08 pm
Any buff, potions, skills, shrines. The infinite buff and no dispel ward is on the moment i x [X]<---Kingdom of Amalur Re-reckoning, and they cannot be disabled by activating and/or disabling the actual cheat. Maybe it's because it's because I'm on a gog game.
what version ? maybe different with gog , i dont know what version gog is

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:16 pm
what version ? maybe different with gog , i dont know what version gog is
Version: cs:6879

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:27 pm
Version: cs:6879
you can send me proof video via dm ( just upload to imgur ) so i can check it later, ah dont forget to activate what cheat you used and where's exactly u get that buff . if nothing happen to me when i test it, lets assume there's different static code between gog and steam

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:36 pm

here's just an example
as you know the white circle is countdown and when the white circle ends the buff disappears. As you can see there's 3 random buff i put on that does not disappear. Any random buff that has a timer.
Also, that's is all that is needed on the cheat table to cause that bug.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:56 pm
here's just an example
as you know the white circle is countdown and when the white circle ends the buff disappears. As you can see there's 3 random buff i put on that does not disappear. Any random buff that has a timer.
Also, that's is all that is needed on the cheat table to cause that bug.
as i know if you try change your equipment buff no matter what duration is it, its gonna perma because its stick with your equipment , btw did you tried change your buff equipment using savegame editor or my equipment editor ? lets say you put invis buff / blessing buff with visual effect on your equipment then it's affect on your character too and can i check your savegame ? i want to see your buff list on your equipment

h0b0onsn0w
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by h0b0onsn0w »

asthebloody wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 am
nope none of that, just started the game, start the table, x that one, turn on a skill/potion/shrine and it's perma. Doesn't go away even if I turn off the cheat table. the only way to stop it is exit out the game and restart it without the cheat table. The game runs normal with just enable cheat menu and with out the cheat table. The moment the main option is x, the bug starts.

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by asthebloody »

h0b0onsn0w wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:17 am
done updated, wrong place opcode, next time just send me your savegame no matter what version it is just send me, because my laptop cant handle new game ( only reach 20 fpx max ) thats why i prefer load savegame from the others .
for the others if there's an error again please using private messages and just send me your savefile , because i dont want spam this thread and i will fix it as soon as possible, thank you :oops:

mamekoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 15 )

Post by mamekoski »

guys, as you all already knew, there is a game-breaking bug called BLACK LOCAL MAP which can happen not only in Plains of Erathell but also Dalentarth & Klurikon. this bug is related to map coverage when player is traversing to uncover the surrounding area. even Devs are still struggling to fix this bug.

my question is, is there any cheat to mod area coverage? i want to change it to 0 or 1 if we can. and no, not fog of war, because i tried to change from 5500 to 100 or even 1, the BLACK LOCAL MAP bug still happen to me at the same spot in a region..

thanks.

Trickzter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 15 )

Post by Trickzter »

Hi asthebloody! I would like to thank you for this table and debug menu..There was a previously stated problem wherein once you attack all elemental damage as well as the visual effects disappear in a weapon... I think it is connected to the main script particularly the durability portion.. One solution I did was remove all durability scripts in the main script and it was alright. Using the debug menu durability off doesn't cause this problem which bypasses loss of the durability script...If you have the time maybe you could look into it.. Thank you again for your work!!!