KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING ( UPDATE 17 )

Post by asthebloody »

scorchbomb wrote:
Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:34 pm
nah i didnt spend so much time for this game, thanks for offer thou
Dimensionist wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:48 am
thank you for notice , fixed and please use Cheat Engine 7.2
[Link]
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Post by asthebloody »

Alright , this is my final update for version 7375 because i need more space for install another game so i choose to uninstall this game . see ya :wub:
Btw table has been updated to cs:7375

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

asthebloody wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:27 am
Alright , this is my final update for version 7375 because i need more space for install another game so i choose to uninstall this game . see ya :wub:
Btw table has been updated to cs:7375
Will you update table after DLC/Expansion release??

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

i found the weapons afterall. all good ;) .
Last edited by guest1991 on Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

guest1991 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:12 am
i notice a couple items are missing from youre table. they will be listed bellow.

Longbows :

-Eye
-Heartstring
-Silver Stag
-Winter's Shade
Nothing is 'missing' from the table, if you want them then add them yourself.

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

does some know how to permanently change weapons/armors stats values damages and defense? every time i reload a save the items always goes back to native damages and defense stats.

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

guest1991 wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:15 am
does some know how to permanently change weapons/armors stats values damages and defense? every time i reload a save the items always goes back to native damages and defense stats.
You can use Save file editor. Can find in fearlessrevolution.

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

WrackerM wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:55 pm
guest1991 wrote:
i tried the Save Editor but nothing seems to work in terms of changing stats. also what doesnt help theres no tutorial how to use every feature possible for the mod. the modder has been absent since october so no news about future updates for the moment. so far this cheat table allows to change most stats permanently except Attack/Defense Stats.

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

guest1991 wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:54 pm
WrackerM wrote:
guest1991 wrote:
i tried the Save Editor but nothing seems to work in terms of changing stats. also what doesnt help theres no tutorial how to use every feature possible for the mod. the modder has been absent since october so no news about future updates for the moment. so far this cheat table allows to change most stats permanently except Attack/Defense Stats.
1. Binding status changes to ring or necklace with save editor. There are many options and make character over powered. Yeah. Thats not permanent, but much better. You can easily switch between character status.
2. Hope he will update table once new expansion released.

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

WrackerM wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 pm
guest1991 wrote:
WrackerM wrote:

1. Binding status changes to ring or necklace with save editor. There are many options and make character over powered. Yeah. Thats not permanent, but much better. You can easily switch between character status.
it would be nice if the table would expand the stats editing. to be transparent my goal isnt to necessary to make over powered items. i am trying to create my own custom progression obtained items in the game. so it would allow me to use all unique items and sets no matter the level i am. i was bummed out when i found out that lots of unique items and sets become useless and were stuck with the generic armors weapons to be able to have high stats for are items. if you have any suggestions for what i can do for now it would be appreciated.

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

guest1991 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:46 am
WrackerM wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 pm
guest1991 wrote:

it would be nice if the table would expand the stats editing. to be transparent my goal isnt to necessary to make over powered items. i am trying to create my own custom progression obtained items in the game. i would use native level stats. so it would allow me to use all unique items and sets no matter the level i am. i was bummed out when i found out that lots of unique items and sets become useless and were stuck with the generic armors weapons to be able to have high stats for are items. if you have any suggestions for what i can do for now it would be appreciated.

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

[/quote]
it would be nice if the table would expand the stats editing. to be transparent my goal isnt to necessary to make over powered items. i am trying to create my own custom progression obtained items in the game. so it would allow me to use all unique items and sets no matter the level i am. i was bummed out when i found out that lots of unique items and sets become useless and were stuck with the generic armors weapons to be able to have high stats for are items. if you have any suggestions for what i can do for now it would be appreciated.
[/quote]

Ok. The thing is KOA:R have very limited Status update setup. Unlike Skyrim, DA, Divinity etc., KOA:R have very simple setup

Abilities - get 3 per level

Might - More health and less Mana Inceraese. Bind with more Strength as it seems
Finesse - Equal health and Mana Inceraese. Bind with more Dexterity as it seems
Sorcery - Less health and More Mana Inceraese Bind with more Magic as it seems

Skills - get 1 per level
Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Detect Hidden, Dispelling, Lockpicking, Persuasion, Mercantile, Sagecraft, Stealth.
With 3 levels
Attributes like Cunning, Constitution, Intelligence, Wit, Speed, Perception etc. cover with skills.

In KOA player status, there only 3 attribute references. Might, Finesse, Sorcery. There for I do not think you will find separate attribute references for Strength, Dexterity etc. KOA is more like use multiplier depend on level, Skills and attributes.
So only way to build character is to increasing multipliers.
And Lore stones add some more improvements.
Save edit items with special abilities like "Blink" will be more fun since Weapon damages are bad in game.

But keep in mind, In KOA with default setup, in the beginning your powers are very low and enemies are powerful. Mid levels balanced. High levels, you are over powered and even boss fights are simple. So be careful with status updating.

Anyway this is my 3rd play-through in KOA.
Agreed with bad unique Items, very few of them are worth. So I use mostly Crafted Items by my self.
DLC, Special delivery Items are worse than Unique items. But not the place to talk about them.

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

WrackerM wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:04 am
[/quote]

Ok. The thing is KOA:R have very limited Status update setup. Unlike Skyrim, DA, Divinity etc., KOA:R have very simple setup

Abilities - get 3 per level

Might - More health and less Mana Inceraese. Bind with more Strength as it seems
Finesse - Equal health and Mana Inceraese. Bind with more Dexterity as it seems
Sorcery - Less health and More Mana Inceraese Bind with more Magic as it seems

Skills - get 1 per level
Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Detect Hidden, Dispelling, Lockpicking, Persuasion, Mercantile, Sagecraft, Stealth.
With 3 levels
Attributes like Cunning, Constitution, Intelligence, Wit, Speed, Perception etc. cover with skills.

In KOA player status, there only 3 attribute references. Might, Finesse, Sorcery. There for I do not think you will find separate attribute references for Strength, Dexterity etc. KOA is more like use multiplier depend on level, Skills and attributes.
So only way to build character is to increasing multipliers.
And Lore stones add some more improvements.
Save edit items with special abilities like "Blink" will be more fun since Weapon damages are bad in game.

But keep in mind, In KOA with default setup, in the beginning your powers are very low and enemies are powerful. Mid levels balanced. High levels, you are over powered and even boss fights are simple. So be careful with status updating.

Anyway this is my 3rd play-through in KOA.
Agreed with bad unique Items, very few of them are worth. So I use mostly Crafted Items by my self.
DLC, Special delivery Items are worse than Unique items. But not the place to talk about them.
[/quote]

i found this save editor [Link] . this save editor allows me to find all ids buffs. so i can add any specific buffs to the nexus save editor. i will be able to have permanent Attack/Defense stats.

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

guest1991 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:45 am
i found this save editor [Link] . this save editor allows me to find all ids buffs. so i can add any specific buffs to the nexus save editor. i will be able to have permanent Attack/Defense stats.
Ah. Old save editor for KOA.Reckoning (not Re-Reckoning). Nice to see that again.
But Nexus save editor and old Save editor both only edit inventory items, not Main character.

New Nexus save editor is the same editor, bot bloated with images, but well organized.
Drop lists is too long and thats the only issue. (Hope developer allow search to shrink suggestion ID list)
So Keeping frequently used values of Buff IDs backed up is a good idea.

As I remember, old cheatengine forum thread for KOA had many of them listed and had some advanced save and profile edits.
Just refer them if you need, you may get some Ideas.

Made by asthebloody's tables have Character Information and Game Modifiers sections which you are looking fro.
I dont know how are them or how they work because still now I did not use them and I may not.

Since you try to plan your character for your choice, "Character Planner and Reference Spreadsheet" will help you.
Link - https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/kingdomsofama ... ing/mods/4

WrackerM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WrackerM »

guest1991 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:45 am
Ok. I tried to search old CE Archive and I couldn't.
So here, what I have saved for my reference. Some web pages for first KOA:R time.
May help you.

Password - FEARLESS

Edit:
Found it.

[Link]
Attachments
Reckoning CT.7z
(650.76 KiB) Downloaded 253 times