KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Post by TwilightStarocean »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:33 pm
Deathwings wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:23 pm
Okay, I hate doing this kind of things, but Re-Reckoning has been updated to version 10636 and now the table cause the game crash when the first script is run. Can anyone do anything about that ?
It's because he's using the direct address instead of an AOB. My table should still work here. Let me know if that's not the case.
i wonder why people cant read hmmmm

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dragondcd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dragondcd »

Does this work for the not RE version? If not is there already something like this for it or would it be hard to make one? your table by far has the most possible editing out of any i've seen so far. Would editing it to target the reckoning.exe instead of koa.exe work?

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

SilverFlash wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:31 pm
Fatesworn update? Or does the old table still work?
Hi, The old table works, but some functions in the Script section lead to sudden crashes. Some things don't work, like the Instant Fate fills (only the one in the Script section works, but when you try to activate it, once the bar is filled, it doesn't work, i.e. it doesn't enter Fate Mode).

To recap: Get Game Constant Pointer section:

Works: Invulnerable, One Hit Kills, Super Stealth (even if shop guards keep detecting you), Inf. Durability.

Does not work: Instant Fate fill

In the Pointers section: Current Level and Gold do not work in any way, I assume (and I do assume) that everything else works, so far I have not tried the functions of this section.

The problems (crashes) come from the Script section, for sure.

SilverFlash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverFlash »

ElectroBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:15 am
SilverFlash wrote:
Hi, The old table works, but some functions in the Script section lead to sudden crashes. Some things don't work, like the Instant Fate fills (only the one in the Script section works, but when you try to activate it, once the bar is filled, it doesn't work, i.e. it doesn't enter Fate Mode).

Works: Invulnerable, One Hit Kills, Super Stealth (even if shop guards keep detecting you), Inf. Durability.

In the Pointers section: Current Level and Gold do not work in any way, I assume (and I do assume) that everything else works, so far I have not tried the functions of this section.

Thanks for the info :D I'll check it out later this week, hope the item drop cheat still works. Cheers.

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

SilverFlash wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:50 am
ElectroBeam wrote:
SilverFlash wrote:

Thanks for the info :D I'll check it out later this week, hope the item drop cheat still works. Cheers.
Hi, in fact, I think that Item drops create crashes, but please keep us informed if they do not create problems ;)

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

Any chance of updating this CT for the Fatesworn DLC/Update ? A lot of options doesn't work anymore, if I try to enable the character options I get insta crash.

TwilightStarocean
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TwilightStarocean »

niebaum wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:48 am
Any chance of updating this CT for the Fatesworn DLC/Update ? A lot of options doesn't work anymore, if I try to enable the character options I get insta crash.
look at the top of the page

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

Only now I realised I posted in the wrong thread! my posts referred to aSwedishMagiar's table, not asthebloody's, apologies again.

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

I tried asthebloody's table out of curiosity, any command I activate gives me an instant crash. Seriously need an update to the new version.

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

TwilightStarocean wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:30 pm
niebaum wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:48 am
look at the top of the page
That CT also doesn't work. I activate the table, Scripts -> Get Player Identifier -> Get EXP Points -> EXP Base, then I level up my char and open the lvl up menu in-game, the table updates my EXP/Ability Points/Skill Points but not with the actual values, I just keep getting a value of 1 for all three options, and if I change the abilities/skill points in the table, it doesn't reflect in the game.

SilverFlash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverFlash »

ElectroBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:59 pm
SilverFlash wrote:
ElectroBeam wrote:

Hi, in fact, I think that Item drops create crashes, but please keep us informed if they do not create problems ;)
Sadly, it crashes. Will try the other table on the thread, hopefully the loot cheat there works.

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

SilverFlash wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:28 am
ElectroBeam wrote:
SilverFlash wrote:

Sadly, it crashes. Will try the other table on the thread, hopefully the loot cheat there works.
Hi, this table crashes on every option chosen, unfortunately. I was referring to aSwedishMagyar's table, which works quite well (although some options do crash).

SilverFlash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverFlash »

ElectroBeam wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:12 pm
SilverFlash wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:28 am
ElectroBeam wrote:

Hi, this table crashes on every option chosen, unfortunately. I was referring to aSwedishMagyar's table, which works quite well (although some options do crash).
Yep. But that was also what I was referring to in my first test. I only tried that as an alternative. Welp, seems I have to use a trainer on this one.

wtxar24
Cheater
Cheater

Post by wtxar24 »

any update for all working fiture?

Aztec2012
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aztec2012 »

Any news? Stop silence!!!