KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TheQwertyOne
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: KINGDOMS OF AMALUR RE-RECKONING

Post by TheQwertyOne »

Hello! I'm writing here to say thanks.

This table allowed me to un-bug that bugged quest with Ambassador Assassination in Ysa. I had stolen and destroyed the daggers and only later I had realized that I needed to kill the person. And so I became stuck because the sequence was broken, even though I killed the person. That unfinished quest's map marker dogged me for a while.

But using this table I was able to fix it! There was a fix for another sequence break that suggested selling and buying back stolen daggers to trigger quest's progression. Now, my daggers were no more, so I wasn't able to do that. But with this table, I bought a random weapon, changed its ID to the quest daggers which I found in the provided Item ID lists. The weapon did not change visibly in-game, but its ID now was the appropriate one - so I sold it and bought it back and voila! Quest progressed to the next stage! I destroyed the weapon (Junk - Destroy Junk), reported to the quest giver and was able to finish the quest!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

GenuinelySad
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by GenuinelySad »

Is there any way I could change some of the values of the Ability nodes? I'd like to change some of the values for the Faer Gorta "Masterful Construction" since it's pretty underwhelming compared to the rest of the Sorc tree.

Deathwings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathwings »

Okay, I hate doing this kind of things, but Re-Reckoning has been updated to version 10636 and now the table cause the game crash when the first script is run. Can anyone do anything about that ?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Deathwings wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:23 pm
Okay, I hate doing this kind of things, but Re-Reckoning has been updated to version 10636 and now the table cause the game crash when the first script is run. Can anyone do anything about that ?
It's because he's using the direct address instead of an AOB. My table should still work here. Let me know if that's not the case.

Deathwings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathwings »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:33 pm
It's because he's using the direct address instead of an AOB. My table should still work here. Let me know if that's not the case.
Just tested it out, it works fine, thank you. :D

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

Stash size adjust doesnt save when i change it and save reload etc any idea if theres a way to change it permanent?
Inventory limit changes fine and saves

bombafumogena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bombafumogena »

sorry for the question, I've never used cheat engine. is it possible to have more than 120 ability points? how? not all in one fell swoop but leveling normally. the game does not crash?

i don't want anything else

thanks

dawsonics
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dawsonics »

cannot use this with bought steam version causes game to crash instanlty

nillmand2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nillmand2 »

yep, crashes game.

1try
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1try »

after using de bug menu how do you disable some of the cheats. I used 100% evasion and even after restarting game and turning of cheat engine and such I cant find out how to disable it. I was only using it to speed run through some of the old areas i had visited to grab old left behind loot due to a game breaking bug we likely all know of. Back to the point; how do you disable the cheat?

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

It would be a good idea to update the table to the new version if possible, as some cheats in the Script section cause the game to crash (I've had 8 so far). Thank's in advance.

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

dawsonics wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 pm
Stash size adjust doesnt save when i change it and save reload etc any idea if theres a way to change it permanent?
Inventory limit changes fine and saves
In fact, I was about to write to you that the inventory change worked, and even if it didn't, all you had to do was make a search set to 4 bytes, which I think everyone can do. It was the same on the original version too :)

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

1try wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:02 am
after using de bug menu how do you disable some of the cheats. I used 100% evasion and even after restarting game and turning of cheat engine and such I cant find out how to disable it. I was only using it to speed run through some of the old areas i had visited to grab old left behind loot due to a game breaking bug we likely all know of. Back to the point; how do you disable the cheat?
I'd imagine this probably changed your in-game stat to be 100% evade so unless you can edit the value in CE or a save editor then you are either stuck with it on that save or you can restart the game/load a previous save before you used the cheat.

SilverFlash
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SilverFlash »

Fatesworn update? Or does the old table still work?

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

update