Crusader Kings III v1.6.1.2 Steam/WStore (GM and More) 2022-Jul-04

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Warlock
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III v1.2.2 Steam/WStore (GM and More) 2020-Dec-22

Post by Warlock »

Please update 1.3.0 ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheDistur6edGuy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheDistur6edGuy »

Evocati wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:11 pm
Going to double down on the suggestions to wait for patches before spending time updating the table. Looking at the paradox forums there appear to be multiple game breaking bugs. How a patch almost entirely focused on the Norse managed to slip through QA without anyone noticing that raiders that are vassals are unable to be attacked is beyond me..
I thought that, in general with Paradox Games, when they do hotfixes/patches after an update, that it didn't really change the coding used in the tables... or am I thinking of Total War Games?

yedijas
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yedijas »

Evocati wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:11 pm
Going to double down on the suggestions to wait for patches before spending time updating the table. Looking at the paradox forums there appear to be multiple game breaking bugs. How a patch almost entirely focused on the Norse managed to slip through QA without anyone noticing that raiders that are vassals are unable to be attacked is beyond me..
agree, this one is a very nasty bug. hopefully the changes wont be big so if new table released, we can use the same table.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

yedijas wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:16 am
[...] hopefully the changes wont be big so if new table released, we can use the same table.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PDX house rules:
- Every time somebody asks about a table update another hotfix patch gets added to the queue.
- They all break the tables.

Jokes aside I am way more worried about Recifense still being safe, with Brasil being in yet another tough spot.

T183R
Cheater
Cheater

Post by T183R »

An updated table was released on Recis patreon, if you want earlier access go to his patreon page and pledge as little as $1 for quicker access.

Warlock
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warlock »

T183R wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:02 am
An updated table was released on Recis patreon, if you want earlier access go to his patreon page and pledge as little as $1 for quicker access.
Donations have to be voluntary, I don't see it normal to pay for something that others have already released for free.

Stoltverd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Stoltverd »

Warlock wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:16 am
T183R wrote:
Donations have to be voluntary, I don't see it normal to pay for something that others have already released for free.
That's exactly the point... It voluntary.
You can just wait :)
or play without the table.

Warlock
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warlock »

Stoltverd wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:58 pm
Warlock wrote:
T183R wrote:
If I have to pay to have it that means that the donation is not voluntary. It is a mere business transaction

Vodos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vodos »

Warlock wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:03 pm

If I have to pay to have it that means that the donation is not voluntary. It is a mere business transaction
You're skipping the early part, you can pay to have it early, or wait and get it for free

Warlock
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warlock »

Vodos wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 am
Warlock wrote:

You're skipping the early part, you can pay to have it early, or wait and get it for free
I am not skipping any part, if I have to pay to have it before, it means that it is already there and that it is not released to receive an economic return, that is simply what I say, that it is not a DONATION.

I see it correct to do so, although calling it a DONATION does not enter my classification of what is a voluntary donation for a job well done.

TheDistur6edGuy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TheDistur6edGuy »

Warlock wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:29 am
Vodos wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:33 am
Warlock wrote:

I am not skipping any part, if I have to pay to have it before, it means that it is already there and that it is not released to receive an economic return, that is simply what I say, that it is not a DONATION.

I see it correct to do so, although calling it a DONATION does not enter my classification of what is a voluntary donation for a job well done.
Mom... Dad...
... Please stop fighting...

Lol

Testify
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Testify »

Warlock wrote:
Stoltverd wrote:
Warlock wrote:

Your paying to show appreciation for his consistent quality work, and as an added bonus early access to his tables before they are publicly available. So if anything you would be paying for convenience. If you don't want too, then wait.

Warlock
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Warlock »

Testify wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:34 pm
Warlock wrote:
Stoltverd wrote:

Your paying to show appreciation for his consistent quality work, and as an added bonus early access to his tables before they are publicly available. So if anything you would be paying for convenience. If you don't want too, then wait.
I will personally choose whether or not I want to economically thank a job well achieved and you told me, don't force me ...

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III v1.3.0 Steam/WStore (GM and More) 2020-Mar-20

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

Tables for version 1.3.0 were added at the first post.

Cheers!

Neobleak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III v1.3.0 Steam/WStore (GM and More) 2020-Mar-20

Post by Neobleak »

Thank your for update!! :wub: