Starpoint Gemini 3 (v0.750.0 Early Access) GOG

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Starpoint Gemini 3 (v0.750.0 Early Access) GOG

Post by ndck76 »

Starpoint Gemini 3 (GOG)

v0.750.0 (Early Access) Game still in development

Cheat Options:

- Easy Kills & Infinite Ship Health *Hotkey Included* (Warning, this might be unstable. Use the editor on the safe side. )

- Infinite Ship Health *Hotkey Included* (Warning, this might be unstable. Use the editor on the safe side. )

- Infinite Shield & Deplete Enemies Shield *Hotkey Included* (Warning, this might be unstable. Use the editor on the safe side.)

Important Note: The 3 above cheats are still in experimental stages. I am still currently tweaking it but, it is still usable. Reason is certain enemies also share some addresses as the player too. I have tried to visual minimize the addresses from the enemies but there are tons of them. So, it might also cause your game to crash as well. Don't get the whole fleet to fight you. :D I guarantee you this will cause the game to crash due to the amount of processing. This is what I do, if you still want to use the above cheats. Turn on Easy Kills & Infinite Ship Health & Infinite Shield & Deplete Enemies Shield. At the same time freeze the Health and Shield in the editor as well. But if you want to be on the safer side, just use the editor. If it works.

- Infinite Boosters *Hotkey Included* (So far this works fine)

- Infinite Missiles *Hotkey Included* (Activate the cheat and shoot a missile)

- 1 Billion Credits *Hotkey Included* (Collect a loot and then activate the cheat. Or the other way round)

- Level 50 Experience *Hotkey Included* (Activate the cheat and destroy an enemy)

- Editors (Please note that these editor might also not work for you since I am not using any pointer addresses, but so far it has worked for me. If the editor is not showing any values, use the script above instead.)

- Ship's Health (This depending on the type of ship. Values are varies.)
- Ship's Shield (This depending on the type of ship. Values are varies.)
- Credits 1 (Edit this one only or better just use the script)
- Credits 2 (This is connected to Credits 1. Don't touch this)
- Experience points (Max could be 9 million ++. I am still unsure. But the highest level is 50)
- Upgrade points (I don't know why the limit is only up to 50, since there's still so much to upgrade)

Note: This cheat table may or may not work for you. This cheat table is still in an experimental stage since this game is still early access. Problems or bugs are highly possible in this game. So, I am unsure how this table will react to the game's behavior.

Click the like button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Starpoint Gemini 3 v0.705.0.CT
(56 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

anton77
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Starpoint Gemini 3 (v0.750.0 Early Access) GOG

Post by anton77 »

Mate love this when you get time could update us about the skills thanks

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Starpoint Gemini 3 (v0.750.0 Early Access) GOG

Post by acecel »

Thanks