CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Altabari wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:32 am
Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Added 3 New Event Limited Friend Card Skills To Skill Lists and to Unlock All Skills.
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
Showtime (Brian Kluivoort)
Opportunity Maker (Ismail Senghor)
How to work level card max ?
If you are talking about maxing out the friend cards... what I did was increase PP (back then I used trainer) then I just keep buying the card packs... :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Altabari
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Altabari »

could you make small video explaining that and put the link of it ?

Altabari
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Altabari »

concerning "the Selector Pick Cheat ( enable then select group to activate pointer)" it doesn't work in the table 1.33 why? Im tried more and more time and was failing with it and if it worked could you to explain that how it work?

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Altabari wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 6:03 am
could you make small video explaining that and put the link of it ?
I am not sure if the table here can still give you the Player Points which is needed to purchase the card packs... but you can go google for a working trainer that might work... once you have that working just give yourself max out PP and just keep buying card packs and that will increase your card level.. but friendship wise... I think you have to select individual card and modify it.. using the table...

rikkai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rikkai »

any cpu vs cpu cheat table please?

Euclidxv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Euclidxv »

Can someone confirm if the newer versions posted still works?

On crack too?

INshanity35
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by INshanity35 »

Please update to version 1.46

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

INshanity35 wrote:
Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:38 am
Please update to version 1.46
I'm still @ 1.42 no update here !!!!

Satanael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Satanael »

tekknen wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:24 am
was not intending to do it at all, I'm novice at script coding, It is not an easy task even, I had to redo a lot of codes debugging and troubleshooting problems from new codes embedded. i was testing those code for hours now, sometimes i get unusual behavior leading to strange effects but most of the time it works as intended. so for now, I have fixed the ally buff cheat
Hey i have been thinking to modify unlock all moves and skills cheat however i have found alot of them and still can't figure if they were related to NPC or CC? if you have an info tell me so i can add them ASAP here what i found so far.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:35 am
tekknen wrote:
was not intending to do it at all, I'm novice at script coding, It is not an easy task even, I had to redo a lot of codes debugging and troubleshooting problems from new codes embedded. i was testing those code for hours now, sometimes i get unusual behavior leading to strange effects but most of the time it works as intended. so for now, I have fixed the ally buff cheat
Hey i have been thinking to modify unlock all moves and skills cheat however i have found alot of them and still can't figure if they were related to NPC or CC? if you have an info tell me so i can add them ASAP here what i found so far.
I will advise you to create a new CC, use the friendship cheat to max all cards. by this you will obtain all moves and skill with few exception. those one that depend on your choice or route, which can easy tracked while playing the new game.
moves and skill can be obtained.
- Lv up friend cards
- Route choice
- Event choice
- Special Choice
- exclusive card skills

if you do what i told you you will have to track just exclusive, event & special then when you know all of them you will turn them on and there you go all legit skills and moves but take on consideration there is skill that you should not have together and anyone will figure that you are cheating when you have them both

Satanael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Satanael »

tekknen wrote:
Looks Like Someone took a very old table and forgot to combine new skills and other moves from the previous table anyway here is an updated with the latest skills and moves just use unlock all skills and moves cheat or use skill or moves list to add or delete skills and moves using 1 or 0.
thanks to BlackWing1977 for keeping the table alive.
i believe some of these skills are related to the new DLC which i didn't buy Yet.
Changes:
Re-Added Moves List in Hero mode and Ultimate Edit.
Re-Added Captain Skills List in Hero mode and Ultimate Edit.
Re-Added Skills List in Hero mode and Ultimate Edit.
New Skills Added:
-Combination Piercing
-Inspiring Ally
-Combination Area
-Maximum Drive
-Bursting With Fight
PS: The Table is Working With the latest game version i just tested it.
Attachments
CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS 1.42.0.CT
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 646 times
Last edited by Satanael on Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:29 pm, edited 10 times in total.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:24 am
tekknen wrote:
Looks Like Someone took a very old table and forgot to combine new skills and other moves from the previous table anyway here is an updated with the latest skills and moves just use unlock all skills and moves cheat or use skill or moves list to add or delete skills and moves using 1 or 0.
thanks to BlackWing1977 for keeping the table alive.
i believe some of these skills are related to the new DLC which i didn't buy Yet.
Changes:
Re-Added Moves List in Hero mode and Ultimate Edit.
Re-Added Captain Skills List in Hero mode and Ultimate Edit.
Re-Added Skills List in Hero mode and Ultimate Edit.
New Skills Added:
-Combination Piercing
-Inspiring Ally
-Combination Area
-Maximum Drive
-Bursting With Fight
game got updated to 1.44, i have not played the game since end of June to be honest i'll update main function as soon i play the game

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

Can anyone know what table didnt work??? i tried to fixed

So i downloaded the table from wheel of fate and so far worked only ball holder pointer and friendship pointer didnt work
i already fixed the ball holder but the friendship pointer still not try it yet since i downloaded the game recently

i will updated soon the table so let me know what script didnt worked

Sorry for my poor english

servertXeven213
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by servertXeven213 »

Hi guys I found the way to bypass easy anti cheat you just need to execute the bat file that I leave you in the description [Link]
once executed enter the path of the game in the shell and activate 1 once finished it will be enough to execute the game from the corresponding folder do not execute it from steam

Soulveyn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulveyn »

Hello everyone. My first time here so I apologize for my poorly formulated question and context.
If someone experienced would be kind enough to provide me with an answer to this issue:
So I've been following this topic closely to edit/modify stats/shots/moves to the characters in Tsubasa Rise of New Champions (Both custom characters and already existing ones).
I modified their stats and skills to make them more viable to compete with more formidable teams.

For the record:
I have never used this "hacked" save file online, ever. I've never played against any other players in the online mode at all.
I only use it through Remote Play on Steam with friends.

Back to the topic:
What I discovered after spending hours upon hours of editing stats of current existing characters:
Is that they only appear to be changed in Ultimate Edit mode.
But once you go in the actual game, their stats revert to default (skills and shots stay, but OFFENSE, DEFENSE, etc. change back to what they initially were).
Their modified stats always show up in Ultimate Edit mode or Dream Team, but in the match, those stats do not apply to existing characters.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or a workaround for those stats to fit permanently in the actual match?

Thank you in advance for any possible replies and apologies if I wasn't clear enough with my post.