CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
edrose86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 9 )

Post by edrose86 »

thank you for the replay , when i check the box and go to ultimate edit there is no moves unlocked for any of my previously made players , if you can show little video or explain what exactly should i will be very thankful

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

frutterkit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frutterkit »

edrose86 wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:11 pm
thank you for the replay , when i check the box and go to ultimate edit there is no moves unlocked for any of my previously made players , if you can show little video or explain what exactly should i will be very thankful
once you check the box and see "unlock all skills and moves", you have to also change the value to Yes while editing that player in Ultimate Edit.

edrose86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edrose86 »

thank you it works :)

edrose86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edrose86 »

can you do combos with custom players with cheat engine?

edrose86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edrose86 »

can someone please upload save game with alot of custom players :)

kariem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kariem »

frutterkit wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:37 am
lol -- i'll swoop in for this. I have updated the file to include metash's latest update and updated the values to include the moves of the DLC characters. didn't bother with the field skills though. much thanks to metash and asthebloody for their work too.

EDIT: updated now with all the skills like Levin Zone and whatnot -- didn't use them myself but it seems like some people want it lol
well its the same , ur file still doesn't unlock any of the new skills , only the moves , the previous files unlock moves to its the skills that we cant unlock like Viking scheme and vengeance , emotional support , ETC , . We appreciate the effort we do we just looking for anyone to add the new DLC skills to the unlock all option becuase so fat none of the previous files unlock the new skills , moves are unlocked alright

frutterkit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frutterkit »

kariem wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:09 pm
frutterkit wrote:
Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:37 am
lol -- i'll swoop in for this. I have updated the file to include metash's latest update and updated the values to include the moves of the DLC characters. didn't bother with the field skills though. much thanks to metash and asthebloody for their work too.

EDIT: updated now with all the skills like Levin Zone and whatnot -- didn't use them myself but it seems like some people want it lol
well its the same , ur file still doesn't unlock any of the new skills , only the moves , the previous files unlock moves to its the skills that we cant unlock like Viking scheme and vengeance , emotional support , ETC , . We appreciate the effort we do we just looking for anyone to add the new DLC skills to the unlock all option becuase so fat none of the previous files unlock the new skills , moves are unlocked alright
lol it's unlocked, redownload the new version.

icandiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by icandiii »

The team score SSS+ does not seem to be working, or am I using it wrong?
Can someone fix that please?

kariem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kariem »

icandiii wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:32 pm
u need to go to the evaluation after the match ends where u see each player evaluation , and move along all ur team , u will turn them to SSS

kariem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kariem »

guys i have a question i accidently unlocked all skills including bugged by mistake , is there anyway to remove the skills and moves unlocked using the cheat engine so i can relearn the normal ones only not the bugged ones ?

frutterkit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frutterkit »

kariem wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:13 am
guys i have a question i accidently unlocked all skills including bugged by mistake , is there anyway to remove the skills and moves unlocked using the cheat engine so i can relearn the normal ones only not the bugged ones ?
ah I see why you can't see all skills now. just toggle to "Yes" instead of "Yes with Bugged" and you'll get everything and remove the bugged skills. this option also includes the skills you wanted. i couldn't update the bugged option since it would crash the game.

kariem
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kariem »

frutterkit wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:21 am
kariem wrote:
ah I see why you can't see all skills now. just toggle to "Yes" instead of "Yes with Bugged" and you'll get everything and remove the bugged skills. this option also includes the skills you wanted. i couldn't update the bugged option since it would crash the game.
i already figured that out and a million thanks to you for unlocking the skills for us , i was wondering if i can remove the skills :D , i started playing online and i am not using any bugged skills or altering stats but i don't know if the antic heat or the game admin scans for the skills i am using in the match or for the entire skill list that my character have

icandiii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by icandiii »

kariem wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:11 am
icandiii wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:32 pm
u need to go to the evaluation after the match ends where u see each player evaluation , and move along all ur team , u will turn them to SSS
Team score not individual score

frutterkit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frutterkit »

kariem wrote:
i already figured that out and a million thanks to you for unlocking the skills for us , i was wondering if i can remove the skills :D , i started playing online and i am not using any bugged skills or altering stats but i don't know if the antic heat or the game admin scans for the skills i am using in the match or for the entire skill list that my character have
i'll have to take a closer look at the code, the normal yes command has some bugged skills because it wasn't cleaned up that nicely when i was fiddling it for the moves.
icandiii wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:11 pm
Team score not individual score
not too sure about this one since i never used this one. can check it out when i go back to this game haha

Guyverd
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guyverd »

Just info this game gets an update to 10.1 today.