CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bkcoffee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by bkcoffee »

can someone help me with Score SSS ?
i dont know how it works ??

thanks in advance

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

bayyyhaudra wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:01 am

i already test it almost fixed it maybe only type command like mastsuyama shout and etc still im not change cause still confused about that.
fixxed it download the new cheat table @ my old post

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

tekknen wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:17 pm
bayyyhaudra wrote:

i already test it almost fixed it maybe only type command like mastsuyama shout and etc still im not change cause still confused about that.
fixxed it download the new cheat table @ my old post
ahh ok then sorry that im not notice
and btw how to add another command like tsubasa passion?

Archange
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Archange »

hello how to add to the 'heromode see squad' list of new techniques.

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

Archange wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:51 am
hello how to add to the 'heromode see squad' list of new techniques.
you can right click at techniques and click "set change/drop down selection options"

einhazard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by einhazard »

bayyyhaudra wrote:
So i hope this table work.. all table i already fix it but you know im not some kind pro table maker like astlebloody so sorry but at least i try it and help astlebloody.

give credit to astlebloody to help me fix the table and him a creator a table
and give credit to tekknen who update it to v1.20 first
hope u enjoy
Made by astlebloody
Made by tekknen
Hey thanks for the fix, i actually stumped at the frienship cheat, but i actually found the address for the command type
i don't know if this works for you but this is the address of the cheat "Type Command", at least for my game :

"CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS.exe"+217B220

just copy what i write above into the address of your "Type Command" in your cheat engine.

or if this is not working, here a simple step to search the address.
1. create a new hero game
2. choose you route
the value is different based on your route
- Matsuyama Route = 1
- Mitsugi Route = 2
- Hyuga Route = 3
- Otomo Route = 4
- Tsubasa Route = 5
3. do a simple search with value based on your route in type byte4, ( if you choose Tsubasa Route then type "5")
4. skip dialogue until you are on the match play setting
5. exit to main menu
6. do a new hero game again
7. chose a DIFFERENT ROUTE, (if you choose tsubasa first, then choose another one)
8. type the next value based on your second route ( If you choose matsuyama then type "1" then press "Next Scan")
9. repeat step 4 until 8, do until the result search count only 10 or below, it likely are one of them.
10. just enjoy, if you want to change the command type, just change the valued based on the step 2. the graphic itself does not change in game, but the effect is change for sure.

don't worry you only need to do this a single time, after you close the game, the value will be exactly same so you don't need to search for it again.
hope this help

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

Hi guys, first of all, thanks for all your great efforts, it is really appreciated. Second, I hope if you could please update the cheat engine table for the new version / update 1.20 which includes DLC 2 (Shingo Aoi, Ryoma Hino and Mark Owairan) along with the new route for Nankatsu MS story arc.

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

einhazard wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:56 pm
bayyyhaudra wrote:
So i hope this table work.. all table i already fix it but you know im not some kind pro table maker like astlebloody so sorry but at least i try it and help astlebloody.

give credit to astlebloody to help me fix the table and him a creator a table
and give credit to tekknen who update it to v1.20 first
hope u enjoy
Made by astlebloody
Made by tekknen
Hey thanks for the fix, i actually stumped at the frienship cheat, but i actually found the address for the command type
i don't know if this works for you but this is the address of the cheat "Type Command", at least for my game :

"CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS.exe"+217B220

just copy what i write above into the address of your "Type Command" in your cheat engine.

or if this is not working, here a simple step to search the address.
1. create a new hero game
2. choose you route
the value is different based on your route
- Matsuyama Route = 1
- Mitsugi Route = 2
- Hyuga Route = 3
- Otomo Route = 4
- Tsubasa Route = 5
3. do a simple search with value based on your route in type byte4, ( if you choose Tsubasa Route then type "5")
4. skip dialogue until you are on the match play setting
5. exit to main menu
6. do a new hero game again
7. chose a DIFFERENT ROUTE, (if you choose tsubasa first, then choose another one)
8. type the next value based on your second route ( If you choose matsuyama then type "1" then press "Next Scan")
9. repeat step 4 until 8, do until the result search count only 10 or below, it likely are one of them.
10. just enjoy, if you want to change the command type, just change the valued based on the step 2. the graphic itself does not change in game, but the effect is change for sure.

don't worry you only need to do this a single time, after you close the game, the value will be exactly same so you don't need to search for it again.
hope this help
work perfectly tq very much bro

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

Henz wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:16 pm
Hi guys, first of all, thanks for all your great efforts, it is really appreciated. Second, I hope if you could please update the cheat engine table for the new version / update 1.20 which includes DLC 2 (Shingo Aoi, Ryoma Hino and Mark Owairan) along with the new route for Nankatsu MS story arc.
we already update the table in my last post btw

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

Thanks for your reply. I have just tried the table but the features for increasing Allies' stats, adding Good Buff and setting Allies' stats value (under Match Cheats Group) are not working so could you please check this?

repc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by repc »

Hey, i have test some things with this CT it's cool
I have i question i see "goal style" can you disable the "GK check" when you want to put player in GK like this we can create custom GK ?

lamminhanh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lamminhanh »

new version 1.20 pls update thanks ad

Archange
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Archange »

hello, would it be possible to put the brazilian goalkeeper stopping technique on Wakabayashi. thank you in advance

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

Henz wrote:
Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:37 pm
Thanks for your reply. I have just tried the table but the features for increasing Allies' stats, adding Good Buff and setting Allies' stats value (under Match Cheats Group) are not working so could you please check this?
the match group etc is work for me but maybe i will post another CT table for v1.20 like i said in the last previous post this cheat table make by asthebloddy and get update v1.20 and fixed by tekknen for v1.20 i just continue to fix anothe feature that tekknen done.

so im always using match group only for my custom character i never use to allies and i never use adding buff too.. but i will try for u if work or not
but i will post another ct table that work v1.20 that i use now

bayyyhaudra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bayyyhaudra »

repc wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:22 am
Hey, i have test some things with this CT it's cool
I have i question i see "goal style" can you disable the "GK check" when you want to put player in GK like this we can create custom GK ?
the goal style is like celebretaion if u score a goal and for ur question idk about that but there is youtube video that make tsubasa became a goalkeeper maybe you can check that