CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Henz wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 7:03 am
tekknen wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:24 am
masakisrx wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm

Hope you will fix other match cheat to work. Thank so much.
was not intending to do it at all, I'm novice at script coding, It is not an easy task even, I had to redo a lot of codes debugging and troubleshooting problems from new codes embedded. i was testing those code for hours now, sometimes i get unusual behavior leading to strange effects but most of the time it works as intended. so for now, I have fixed the ally buff cheat
Could you please just update "ally buff cheat" for the game version 1.30? Unfortunately I don't have the original game on steam so I can't update my copy to 1.42
You can try going through the thread to look for older cheat table or you can google for some old trainers that was not updated, they probably still works for older version.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

I tried the older cheat tables but the "ally buff cheat" was not working. Only asthebloody and tekknen were able to update this feature; one done by asthebloody for 1.10.1 version and the other one done by tekknen for version 1.42. I also couldn't find any other trainers which support this feature.

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 8:22 am
I tried the older cheat tables but the "ally buff cheat" was not working. Only asthebloody and tekknen were able to update this feature; one done by asthebloody for 1.10.1 version and the other one done by tekknen for version 1.42. I also couldn't find any other trainers which support this feature.

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 4:09 pm
I've found the trainer and most of the features are working fine but there is no feature for "ally buff cheat". Anyway, it's ok for me and thank you for your help and follow up.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Henz wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 7:13 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
I've found the trainer and most of the features are working fine but there is no feature for "ally buff cheat". Anyway, it's ok for me and thank you for your help and follow up.
I never used that cheat before what does it do anyway??

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:56 am
Henz wrote:
BlackWing1977 wrote:
This was a script done by as asthebloody where all the players in your team are always having infinite buffs (for offense, defense, speed, technique, power and a star buff). These buffs (mainly the star buff) make your players literally untouchable by any attack and always successful in dribbling, shooting and taking the ball from the opponent.
Last edited by Henz on Mon May 09, 2022 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

You can go to page number 4 under the same topic and you'll find the discussion about the infinite buffs for all your players.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Henz wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 6:11 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:56 am
Henz wrote:

This was a script done by as asthebloody where all the players in your team are always having infinite buffs (for offense, defense, speed, technique, power and a star buff). These buffs (mainly the star buff) make your players literally untouchable by any attack and always successful in dribbling, shooting and taking the ball from the opponent.
Wow... nice... guess I really never used that before.. as I always use the CAC most of the time during campaign.. when I am not running the campaign.. I dun even use any cheats.. as I prefer giving them all the stats/moves/skills so that I can mix and match them to find a good combination.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Henz wrote:
tekknen wrote:
masakisrx wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm

Hope you will fix other match cheat to work. Thank so much.
was not intending to do it at all, I'm novice at script coding, It is not an easy task even, I had to redo a lot of codes debugging and troubleshooting problems from new codes embedded. i was testing those code for hours now, sometimes i get unusual behavior leading to strange effects but most of the time it works as intended. so for now, I have fixed the ally buff cheat
Could you please just update "ally buff cheat" for the game version 1.30? Unfortunately I don't have the original game on steam so I can't update my copy to 1.42
Sorry mate I'm @ v1.42 which mean I can't update old scripts unless I'm playing that version. However u can find updates to 1.41 if you google it or u can purchase cheap steam keys from digital codes reselling websites. Just google cheap games key.

* For fearlessrevolution team, I don't mind editing my post to meet your own standard but at least give us some kind of notification that this post was edited

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

tekknen wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 6:10 am
Henz wrote:
tekknen wrote:

Sorry mate I'm @ v1.42 which mean I can't update old scripts unless I'm playing that version. However u can find updates to 1.41 if you google it or u can purchase cheap steam keys from digital codes reselling websites. Just google cheap games key.

* For fearlessrevolution team, I don't mind editing my post to meet your own standard but at least give us some kind of notification that this post was edited
It's ok, no problem. I will try to search for the game's update, thank you for your response.

Atomsk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atomsk »

sorry but i cant use the table.even though im clicking the unlock all skills one nothing changes and im seeing ?? at value tab instead of 1.this is my first time using cheat engine it would be really good if youre explain it more clearly and again sorry for trouble...

Nemack85
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nemack85 »

random question, any way i can change the original players names like Genzo Wakabayashi into Benjamin Price or Ryo Ishizaki into Bruce Harper or Kojiro Hyuga into Mark Lenders ?

Haris17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Haris17 »

Anyone know how to max the friendship card without buy in shop?
Sorry my English not good

Altabari
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Altabari »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Added 3 New Event Limited Friend Card Skills To Skill Lists and to Unlock All Skills.
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
Showtime (Brian Kluivoort)
Opportunity Maker (Ismail Senghor)
How to work level card max ?

Altabari
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Altabari »

Haris17 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 1:27 am
Anyone know how to max the friendship card without buy in shop?
Sorry my English not good
Me too searching about this thing cause them cheat not worked for that purpose.