CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Samdola wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:29 pm
Hello (Black Wing) bro can you finish that table ver1.41 ?
Wish I could.. but my knowledge level is not as good... :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

Wish I could.. but my knowledge level is not as good... :(
[/quote]
ok bro we have to wait but i cant be patient i have ver1.41 of the game and the last cheat which is 1.33 it doesnt work with my current version of the game it caused crash and many things dont work so im waiting the new cheat table to play with those skills

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS 1.41.0.CT
Updated :D
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 385 times
Hi
I did update my old table to work with update 1.41, i have not update any skill drop list and i don't have the new 3 dlc so nothing new added as far as it goes with new stuff added. i also partially fix game match scripts (zone bar + stamina + buff Dur + Ball holder)

Have nice time.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

tekknen wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 pm

Hi
I did update my old table to work with update 1.41, i have not update any skill drop list and i don't have the new 3 dlc so nothing new added as far as it goes with new stuff added. i also partially fix game match scripts (zone bar + stamina + buff Dur + Ball holder)

Have nice time.
From what I test of the old table, the Hero Mode Edit still works to give skills and moves, and friendship also works.. the only part missing are the new skills added to the game. Anyway thanks for update. :D

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

tekknen wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 pm

abig thanks to you my friend you are alegend and i hope you will still updating acheat table for the game thanks bro
Last edited by Samdola on Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

falco63
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by falco63 »

How can i set value in "Increase Stats Allies and Add Good Buff" ?

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

falco63 wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:43 am
How can i set value in "Increase Stats Allies and Add Good Buff" ?
Code inside scripts need a lot of reworks to re-function all cheats inside match scripts, re-correcting all of those codes is a very challenging process to my current level @ cheat engine, so i just fixed some of them not all of it. adding good buff codes were totally broken and cause script to non function. Moreover, i did not find the unique array to be able to fix them so i deleted them to make script re-function again. however u can use the current stat to buff your player up you can go beyond 99+ in current stat codes.
I don't put too much time on the game, i just play when there is limited card to get. so i don't spend enough time to fix all codes on the table

falco63
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by falco63 »

Alright

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Added 3 New Event Limited Friend Card Skills To Skill Lists and to Unlock All Skills.
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
Showtime (Brian Kluivoort)
Opportunity Maker (Ismail Senghor)
Is it possible for you to add in the new skills to the table?? Please. :oops:

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

This new Zino event... with Event Limited Friend Card.. is he going to get another new skill??

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:15 pm
This new Zino event... with Event Limited Friend Card.. is he going to get another new skill??
yes he is and he will obtain anew skill calle (show Stoper) it gives him agreat defense states win in lead and also hiene /kaltz/ruciano/wakabyachi /blake all of them are going to obtain new skills

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

Samdola wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:30 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
yes he is and he will obtain anew skill called (show Stoper) it gives him agreat defense states win in lead and also hiene /kaltz/ruciano/wakabyachi /blake all of them are going to obtain new skills

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

Samdola wrote:
Samdola wrote:
BlackWing1977 wrote:
yes he is and he will obtain anew skill called (show Stoper) it gives him agreat defense states win in lead and also hiene /kaltz/ruciano/wakabyachi /blake all of them are going to obtain new skills
i forgot muller he also will obtain anew skill

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Good news.. after some grueling slowly combing thru the CT I manage to edit to add in all the new skills. I use Notepad to do it.. as I dunno how to do it in Cheat Engine.. :(

Including Trusty Buddies (You need to equip this skill to be able to perform Hirado Combo with Sano), Painful Resolve, Heart and Soul (Sano skill so should not give to CAC), and the 7 new ELFC skills.

And also the 3 new Hirado Route Skills, Overwhelming Power, Final Bastion, Rising Ambush only in New Hero Mode.

But please take note not to use the Unlock all skills.. I not sure how to edit that.. please use the Skill List and change the new skills from 0 to 1. :wub:

I only edit the Player Edit for New Hero Mode and Player Edit for Ultimate Edit which saves you trouble of re-training all your existing CAC.

The old CT that I edit is based on the 1.33 version updated by Wheel of Fate. If you see any New Skills x - TDB... just ignore them, just my way of testing if there is a new skill on that position.
Attachments
CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS 1.42.0 (Ultimate Edit Fix - New Skills).CT
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 240 times
Last edited by BlackWing1977 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Samdola wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:33 pm
Samdola wrote:
Samdola wrote:

i forgot muller he also will obtain anew skill

These are the 7 new ELFC skills.. but different from the past ELFC where you need to gain the card from Events.. all these are unlocked for the character already, you just need to complete their respective Appeal Mission during your campaign.