CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by BlackWing1977 »

For with v1.41, both player editor is still working fine, and the friendship also working fine.. the rest I am not sure since I never use them. As for the trainer I usually used in combination with CT, stamina and time control works fine, but not for the V-zone control.. but I am playing the Hirado Route.. so not sure if it is due to the uniqueness of the route... anyway earning v-zone in Hirado route is not difficult if you equip the skill Artist on the field..

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sai11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sai11 »

we need update man :(

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

There are some new skills with the new route, like Heart & Soul by Sano, Trusted Buddies by CAC to do the Hirado Combo with Sano.

And the Rising Stars DLC bring with it 2 new shot for Schneider, in the alternate Starred version, he becomes a TEC shooter, so his Fire Shot and High Fire Shot has reduced power but has chance of Miracle Goals.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

There are quite a number of new skills.. it kinda just slip in... like Heine, Ryan, Sano all got new skill. I think there could be more though.

Fumbling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fumbling »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:41 pm
For with v1.41, both player editor is still working fine, and the friendship also working fine.. the rest I am not sure since I never use them. As for the trainer I usually used in combination with CT, stamina and time control works fine, but not for the V-zone control.. but I am playing the Hirado Route.. so not sure if it is due to the uniqueness of the route... anyway earning v-zone in Hirado route is not difficult if you equip the skill Artist on the field..
Which table still works exactly ? Because I tried the 2 latest here and nothing's detected.

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

Fumbling wrote:
Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:39 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:41 pm
Which table still works exactly ? Because I tried the 2 latest here and nothing's detected.
same for me...

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Added 3 New Event Limited Friend Card Skills To Skill Lists and to Unlock All Skills.
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
Showtime (Brian Kluivoort)
Opportunity Maker (Ismail Senghor)
This table updated by Wheel Of Fate still works, at least Player Editor still works to give moves and skills. Friendship also... Ultimate Edit I have yet to test... but there are quite a number of new skills added.
Last edited by BlackWing1977 on Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

You check the box for the Hero Mode Player Edit, then go into game to go select Team then your Custom Player then comes back to check. It should detect it.

Fumbling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Fumbling »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:01 am
You check the box for the Hero Mode Player Edit, then go into game to go select Team then your Custom Player then comes back to check. It should detect it.
Thank you, this worked, previously you didn't even need to enter Hero Mode for values to appear that's why I thought everything was bust and I always thought the "open team" was meant to be used during matches so that didn't seem to work either but yeah, you just have to do it in Training Menu.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Now I just need for an update to include in all the new skills added in this new update...

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

New learnable skills for CAC... at least that is what I can find out... if there is any I missed.. let me know...

waterd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waterd »

All I want is to change difficulty of games during campaigns, is there a known way to use the cheat engine to do that?

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

waterd wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 am
All I want is to change difficulty of games during campaigns, is there a known way to use the cheat engine to do that?
No idea as the table a lot of the match functions are not working at all.. I used the table to give all the skills and moves to my CAC... then I used trainer to give ability pts, as well as for playing the match as it allows me to pause time, end match, zero enemy spirit, infinite spirit for your own players, but max V-zone has stopped working with this new update.

sonic1384
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sonic1384 »

cheats for version 1.41 ?

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

waterd wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:16 am
i think u just need to get good, cuz the game is pretty easy.