CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by Samdola »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:42 pm
Samdola wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:33 pm
Samdola wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:30 pm
i forgot muller he also will obtain anew skill

These are the 7 new ELFC skills.. but different from the past ELFC where you need to gain the card from Events.. all these are unlocked for the character already, you just need to complete their respective Appeal Mission during your campaign.
Thanks my friend you are alegend but does this cheat table you made work with the game version 1'41 or not

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Did a little skills setup... hmm... so you dun need providence anymore?? Pressure monster also got nerf... it used to be trigger by Dribble Chain move success, meaning activating zone will do, now it has become activating V-zone with Dribble Move. :ph34r:

Gathering Storm takes about 1 min game time, you just need to keep possession of the ball, to reach fixed 15pts stats increase, way easier than dribbling.
Last edited by BlackWing1977 on Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Samdola wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:08 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Samdola wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:33 pm

i forgot muller he also will obtain anew skill

These are the 7 new ELFC skills.. but different from the past ELFC where you need to gain the card from Events.. all these are unlocked for the character already, you just need to complete their respective Appeal Mission during your campaign.
Thanks my friend you are alegend but does this cheat table you made work with the game version 1'41 or not
Yes, my game is always updated to the latest version... just that I dun partake in the awful online event.. and the lag is horrible.

But do take note, I only make the Player Edit for Hero Mode and Player Edit Ultimate Edit works to give you the new skills.. I cannot say the same for the other functions (Friendship still works though).. which I dun really use.. as during campaign run... I actually use some other trainer which still partially works, the new game version causes the max v-zone to stop working.
Last edited by BlackWing1977 on Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:30 am
Samdola wrote:
BlackWing1977 wrote:

Yes, my game is always updated to the latest version... just that I dun partake in the awful online event.. and the lag is horrible.

But do take note, I only make the Player Edit for Hero Mode and Player Edit Ultimate Edit works to give you the new skills.. I cannot say the same for the other functions (Friendship still works though).. which I dun really use.. as during campaign run... I actually use some other trainer which still partially works only due to this new game version.
Man you are so clever and please keep updating the cheat table for the future versions of the game god bless you bro❤🙏

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Samdola wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:39 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 4:30 am
Samdola wrote:

But do take note, I only make the Player Edit for Hero Mode and Player Edit Ultimate Edit works to give you the new skills.. I cannot say the same for the other functions (Friendship still works though).. which I dun really use.. as during campaign run... I actually use some other trainer which still partially works only due to this new game version.
Man you are so clever and please keep updating the cheat table for the future versions of the game god bless you bro❤🙏
Provided the basic core function still works... if the whole address is wrong.. then there is nothing I can do. :?

Samdola
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Samdola »

Provided the basic core function still works... if the whole address is wrong.. then there is nothing I can do. :?
[/quote]

Its okay my friend nice work❤👏👏👏👏

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

masakisrx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by masakisrx »

tekknen wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:55 pm
CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS 1.41.0.CT

Hi
I did update my old table to work with update 1.41, i have not update any skill drop list and i don't have the new 3 dlc so nothing new added as far as it goes with new stuff added. i also partially fix game match scripts (zone bar + stamina + buff Dur + Ball holder)

Have nice time.
Hope you will fix other match cheat to work. Thank so much.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

masakisrx wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm
tekknen wrote:

Hi
I did update my old table to work with update 1.41, i have not update any skill drop list and i don't have the new 3 dlc so nothing new added as far as it goes with new stuff added. i also partially fix game match scripts (zone bar + stamina + buff Dur + Ball holder)

Have nice time.
was not intending to do it at all, I'm novice at script coding, It is not an easy task even, I had to redo a lot of codes debugging and troubleshooting problems from new codes embedded. i was testing those code for hours now, sometimes i get unusual behavior leading to strange effects but most of the time it works as intended. so for now, I have fixed the ally buff cheat
Attachments
CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS 1.42.0.CT
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 581 times

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

hi
any one facing crashes @ new hero mode after specifically Uruguay match.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

tekknen wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 10:11 am
hi
So far no... but then I was not using cheat engine during those match, just a old and partially working trainer..

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:47 am
tekknen wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 10:11 am
hi
So far no... but then I was not using cheat engine during those match, just a old and partially working trainer..
it is seems that hirado route case game to crash don't know is it using the cheat table or the game is bugged. I notice that random crashes are more often after update

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

Where can I download update 1.42 for the PC game version? I only have game version 1.30 so the updated cheat engine for 1.42 does not work.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Henz wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 1:07 pm
Where can I download update 1.42 for the PC game version? I only have game version 1.30 so the updated cheat engine for 1.42 does not work.
Update from Steam....

Henz
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Henz »

tekknen wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 3:24 am
masakisrx wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:44 pm
tekknen wrote:

Hi

Have nice time.
was not intending to do it at all, I'm novice at script coding, It is not an easy task even, I had to redo a lot of codes debugging and troubleshooting problems from new codes embedded. i was testing those code for hours now, sometimes i get unusual behavior leading to strange effects but most of the time it works as intended. so for now, I have fixed the ally buff cheat
Could you please just update "ally buff cheat" for the game version 1.30? Unfortunately I don't have the original game on steam so I can't update my copy to 1.42