CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mimi21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by mimi21 »

May i ask do we need to bypass anticheat before apply the CE? I cannot make the CE work whatever i try.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

mimi21 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:55 pm
May i ask do we need to bypass anticheat before apply the CE? I cannot make the CE work whatever i try.
You don't need to bypass anything, the game supports being played without Anti-Cheat, you can even manage your team in Online Mode (but you won't be able to join matches).

hydrostorm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hydrostorm »

Hey all, sorry i've been trying for 5 days now. I've downloaded all the necessary files, replaced the 'rename.exe' file. But everytime i try to load the game, the anti-cheat always pops up. So when i try to open CE via load process, the game doesn't load on the Cheat engine. I'm assuming it's because of the anti-cheat?

I've even tried to uninstall the anti-cheat, set steam to offline version or even tried to bypass the anti cheat by renaming the files. Both hasn't worked either. Everytime i load the exe from file, the anti-cheat always pops up.

I use CE with other games just fine, only with Captain Tsubasa it doesnt work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Jamesbond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jamesbond »

Not sure if it works the values are all question marks and when I try to check the boxes their just a sound of like a system sound

wolfam36
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wolfam36 »

please does anyone have save data ?

snake_dx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by snake_dx »

Is there any chance to add more custom teams? it's really a shame to only have 5 teams with all the mods that users are creating

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

Can something be done with goalkeepers to copy the rest of goalkeepers super saves in CT? I seen few videos implementing it

snake_dx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by snake_dx »

conanthedestroyer wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:58 pm
Can something be done with goalkeepers to copy the rest of goalkeepers super saves in CT? I seen few videos implementing it

Ignore this guy and his mods. he doesn't want to share any information.

conanthedestroyer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by conanthedestroyer »

snake_dx wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:39 pm
conanthedestroyer wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:58 pm

Ignore this guy and his mods. he doesn't want to share any information.

He wants to get as much ad revenue from his channel, thus releases videos instead.

His mod is not going make a big difference with all that is in CT, anyway, nice to have, but not game making.

waterd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by waterd »

i want to modify the CPU difficulty in history mode to be 3 stars all the time, is there a way to do it?

Jamesbond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jamesbond »

Same i understand it was working for like one day then the values turned into question marks like this ? than when i try to click on the boxes theirs this weird sound and the boxes will not turn on

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

hydrostorm wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:47 pm
Hey all, sorry i've been trying for 5 days now. I've downloaded all the necessary files, replaced the 'rename.exe' file. But everytime i try to load the game, the anti-cheat always pops up. So when i try to open CE via load process, the game doesn't load on the Cheat engine. I'm assuming it's because of the anti-cheat?

I've even tried to uninstall the anti-cheat, set steam to offline version or even tried to bypass the anti cheat by renaming the files. Both hasn't worked either. Everytime i load the exe from file, the anti-cheat always pops up.

I use CE with other games just fine, only with Captain Tsubasa it doesnt work.

Any help would be much appreciated.
I just play with it on... and get banned for 7 days nowadays each time I login... previously it did told me I was banned permanently... I had fill 20 customed players with all 99 stats and all skills.. hence I stop playing for a while when I was banned permanently from the online event.. which I dun really care... if I can get all the skills via CE... :D

Jamesbond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jamesbond »

Does anyone know how to fix the addresses not updating they just show ? makes for some reason any fixes?

Madanach01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS Guys how can I cheat character values in Freestyle mode

Post by Madanach01 »

Guys how can I cheat character values in Freestyle mode

PsychoTF
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PsychoTF »

Hi! Does somebody know how to change the teams that are in the game? That adding Shingo Aoi or custom characters to Japan?
Also, i'm looking for a way to get all the sets (the ones that you unlock joining online), a cracked game would be fine