CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ivanolo7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 10 )

Post by ivanolo7 »

Hi everyone, I downloaded the last version of matu90rk and I can`t use the ultimate editor, match cheats, I can't custom my player... The only thing I could do was increase my abilty points. Can anyone upload a tutorial or help me with my problem?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ivanolo7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ivanolo7 »

I think I could solve it more or less. Can you please add new event skills like providence from Carlos and others? Thank you a lot

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

Guys, I found a way to bypass STEAM version of the game, the lastest version 1.33.0.

Ill attach it for you to use it.

HOW TO USE IT:
First go to "(Your disk):\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Captain Tsubasa Rise of New Champions\GameData"

There you will find the "rename.exe" file, thats the EAC launcher.

You need to copy that file into a random folder anywhere you want, and then replace it with the one I attached.
Then you launch the app normally and you will see that theres no EAC loading screen.

Then you can normally open CE and do whatever you want in there.

The password for the file is: k6fHtKwGQNDj

Thank you.
Attachments
rename.rar
(60.4 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

Satanael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Satanael »

Added 3 New Event Limited Friend Card Skills To Skill Lists and to Unlock All Skills.
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
Showtime (Brian Kluivoort)
Opportunity Maker (Ismail Senghor)
Attachments
CAPTAIN TSUBASA RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS 1.33.0 (Ultimate Edit Fix v1).CT
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 273 times

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:43 pm
Added 3 New Event Limited Friend Card Skills To Skill Lists and to Unlock All Skills.
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
Nice work,

can you also add more online items, like the new ones that are from the 1.33.0v?

and I also found a mistake in the golden bracelet ++ because values dont change.

Thank you.

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

If not, then can someone do? please.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
I have tried using it.. but the moves editing... does not work so well.. while all the moves are there. but I chose super shot.. the regular shot will be reset back to speed shot... and not to mentioned I keep getting crashes.... even weird custom player name being copy onto the entire team when I move the cursor...

In the end I have to use back matu90rk version which works very well and stable. :oops:

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:06 pm
Wheel Of Fate wrote:
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)
I have tried using it.. but the moves editing... does not work so well.. while all the moves are there. but I chose super shot.. the regular shot will be reset back to speed shot... and not to mentioned I keep getting crashes.... even weird custom player name being copy onto the entire team when I move the cursor...

In the end I have to use back matu90rk version which works very well and stable. :oops:
It is better to edit in the Ultimate Team Menu, i have used the matu90rk for editing while playing Hero Mode and it had a lot of bugs.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

XenoBro wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:25 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:06 pm
Wheel Of Fate wrote:
All In (Ryo Ishizaki)

It is better to edit in the Ultimate Team Menu, i have used the matu90rk for editing while playing Hero Mode and it had a lot of bugs.
Other than the few missing ELFC skills.... I find it works fine for adding moves and skills to the custom player in Hero Mode. Since you still have to finish the game to finalize the customer player in the slot... so may as well add during Hero Mode so that you can play around with different moves and skills. On the other hand.. the new version from Wheel of Fate... I have some serious crashes from it.. and even if I close the cheat engine, restart the game.. it is still there.. so it probably alters something in the Hero Mode save.. that causes it to be unusable... I test twice.. and both time I had to restart all over.

Satanael
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Satanael »

XenoBro wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:41 am
Nice work,

can you also add more online items, like the new ones that are from the 1.33.0v?

and I also found a mistake in the golden bracelet ++ because values dont change.

Thank you.
I believe that online items can't be edited at least others said so.
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:30 am
Other than the few missing ELFC skills.... I find it works fine for adding moves and skills to the custom player in Hero Mode. Since you still have to finish the game to finalize the customer player in the slot... so may as well add during Hero Mode so that you can play around with different moves and skills. On the other hand.. the new version from Wheel of Fate... I have some serious crashes from it.. and even if I close the cheat engine, restart the game.. it is still there.. so it probably alters something in the Hero Mode save.. that causes it to be unusable... I test twice.. and both time I had to restart all over.
You Can't Add More EFLC unless developers add them or you will end up with unplayable savegame. if you have Crashes then the table was already bugged i didn't change anything except adding the new skills.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

Wheel Of Fate wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:53 pm
BlackWing1977 wrote:
You Can't Add More EFLC unless developers add them or you will end up with unplayable savegame. if you have Crashes then the table was already bugged i didn't change anything except adding the new skills.
That explains it could be I added the EFLC skills to try it out but it was not release yet?? But I remember there is a part of the table that you need to unlock the Event Friends Limited Card... maybe that has to be unlocked before adding the skills...

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

BlackWing1977 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:22 am
Wheel Of Fate wrote:
BlackWing1977 wrote:
That explains it could be I added the EFLC skills to try it out but it was not release yet?? But I remember there is a part of the table that you need to unlock the Event Friends Limited Card... maybe that has to be unlocked before adding the skills...
I think it isnt the EFLC Skills, it is when you activate the cheat in players that arent added yet to the game, and it makes it crash and then bug your save file.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

XenoBro wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:58 am
BlackWing1977 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:22 am
Wheel Of Fate wrote:

I think it isnt the EFLC Skills, it is when you activate the cheat in players that arent added yet to the game, and it makes it crash and then bug your save file.
Okay got it.

XenoBro
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XenoBro »

Hey guys, can someone tell me what does "Workshop test" does in the matu90rk version please? If i have missed that detail ill be pleased if you let me know it.

BlackWing1977
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BlackWing1977 »

XenoBro wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:38 am
Hey guys, can someone tell me what does "Workshop test" does in the matu90rk version please? If i have missed that detail ill be pleased if you let me know it.
I also dunno since it never state what it does... anyway heard of news that there are more DLC coming... hopefully by then we can get an update...