CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 am
Reputation: 132

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by asthebloody »

Timtim23 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:17 am
...
no need to use that file i think, just run steam as offline

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Timtim23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Timtim23 »

asthebloody wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:00 am
Timtim23 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:17 am
...
no need to use that file i think, just run steam as offline
Thank you for your quick answer (and your work).
Although, it doesn't fix the issue.

I launched the game in steam offline mode but when I attempt to select a cheat to activate (like Team Score for example), it doesn't check the box at all.
And the few boxes which can be checked have no effect in-game.

User avatar
asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 am
Reputation: 132

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by asthebloody »

Timtim23 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:10 am
..
can u send your screenshot problem on private messages? maybe you're using different version
Last edited by asthebloody on Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timtim23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:15 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Timtim23 »

Sure. I'll send you one in a bit.
Thanks.

Mark21061
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Mark21061 »

Can someone tell me how to unlock all skills? I tried using the Player Editor (Hero Mode: See Squad) activating the skills by changing the value to one. But they didn't stay so I tried out other options and now everything is in Question Marks. I don't know what to do so if anyone knows how to do this I will appreciate it. I don't have problems with the friendship thing and everything else the only thing that kills me is having to unlock the damn skills and techniques

Guyverd
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:26 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Guyverd »

Mark21061 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:14 pm
Can someone tell me how to unlock all skills? I tried using the Player Editor (Hero Mode: See Squad) activating the skills by changing the value to one. But they didn't stay so I tried out other options and now everything is in Question Marks. I don't know what to do so if anyone knows how to do this I will appreciate it. I don't have problems with the friendship thing and everything else the only thing that kills me is having to unlock the damn skills and techniques
You can use other save file which already unlocked all skills.
I used to do that.

fladimir.rx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:47 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by fladimir.rx »

Misugi Analysis
Hyuga Roar

Dont work, please fix
thanks

Mark21061
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Mark21061 »

Guyverd wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:08 am
Mark21061 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:14 pm
Can someone tell me how to unlock all skills? I tried using the Player Editor (Hero Mode: See Squad) activating the skills by changing the value to one. But they didn't stay so I tried out other options and now everything is in Question Marks. I don't know what to do so if anyone knows how to do this I will appreciate it. I don't have problems with the friendship thing and everything else the only thing that kills me is having to unlock the damn skills and techniques
You can use other save file which already unlocked all skills.
I used to do that.
That save has the Skills unlocked or has it already hacked? Because if they are only skills unlocked that only works for the Ultimate Edit.

Guyverd
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Mar 14, 2020 11:26 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Guyverd »

Mark21061 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:15 pm
Guyverd wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:08 am
Mark21061 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:14 pm
Can someone tell me how to unlock all skills? I tried using the Player Editor (Hero Mode: See Squad) activating the skills by changing the value to one. But they didn't stay so I tried out other options and now everything is in Question Marks. I don't know what to do so if anyone knows how to do this I will appreciate it. I don't have problems with the friendship thing and everything else the only thing that kills me is having to unlock the damn skills and techniques
You can use other save file which already unlocked all skills.
I used to do that.
That save has the Skills unlocked or has it already hacked? Because if they are only skills unlocked that only works for the Ultimate Edit.
The save file is already unlocked all skills.

Mark21061
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by Mark21061 »

The save file is already unlocked all skills.
[/quote]
Then it's useless. I will start another customized character and it will not have anything. What is the purpose of something so limited?

SonOfSam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:53 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by SonOfSam »

can we unlock the new moves with the current table?

User avatar
asthebloody
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 am
Reputation: 132

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by asthebloody »

probably later im gonna update cheat table to 1.10 if i got the update from crack version

metash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:02 am
Reputation: 1

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by metash »

Yes please provide us an update for 1.10 or explain me how to update it so that i can try to do it myself.

sonic1384
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:27 am
Reputation: 0

Re: CAPTAIN TSUBASA : RISE OF NEW CHAMPIONS ( UPDATE 8 )

Post by sonic1384 »

asthebloody wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:20 pm
probably later im gonna update cheat table to 1.10 if i got the update from crack version
i found it in:[Link]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], cen2o, darkbear, Didjos, Disciple, flashboth, geshinHacks, Google [Bot], Lili, mel_lane93, Memiomy, mitsu80, SunStormer, xanderptr