Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Kabal wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 am

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaand I was mistaken ... you must search for the upper offset yourself since it changes for every character ... sorry to disappoint
If I could get more people to post what the player id and the offsets that correspond to the experience and skill points I might be able to get something that works for everyone. Also I was mistaken and it does not populate when you enter and exit pause menu, you need to perform an action like attacking.

Anyways I updated the table for the latest version since the damage mult script was not working.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

thank you for the cheat menu. It was so fucking annoying to grind the weapon parts you wanted with salvaging and gems...

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Fixed disable collisions for new patch and added 100% harvest and 100% salvage scripts.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:37 pm
Fixed disable collisions for new patch and added 100% harvest and 100% salvage scripts.
Dear, aSwedishMagyar. Could u add 100% drop rate like fearlessrevolution trainer has!? Its annoying to use ur good table together with trainer only 1 needed option =_=///

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

demorest2 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:29 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Dear, aSwedishMagyar. Could u add 100% drop rate like fearlessrevolution trainer has!? Its annoying to use ur good table together with trainer only 1 needed option =_=///
Ok added. Let me know if it works as intended or if it bugs out.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:11 pm
demorest2 wrote:
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
1) loot always drop doesnt work with loot quantity - give 1 item
2) always drop some how broke save, mobs die without animation and give no loot(i thnk its happen when u go to new location or teleport to another zone) And its stay permanent on save -_- (Force drop = drop quality!?)
3) no equipment req-ts - doesnt work for me - still cannt wear gear abole lvl or stat

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

demorest2 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:19 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
demorest2 wrote:

2) always drop some how broke save, mobs die without animation and give no loot(i thnk its happen when u go to new location or teleport to another zone) And its stay permanent on save -_- (Force drop = drop quality!?)
3) no equipment req-ts - doesnt work for me - still cannt wear gear abole lvl or stat
I have used always drop over 4 different saves and not one has encountered that issue so I'll wait for someone else to confirm before I go changing it. Also, where in my table do you see the option to 'give 1 item'? I'm pretty sure what you did was use the other table and this one together which I shouldn't have to state I don't support. Force drop is sort of like drop quality but it just sets the enemy type weight for loot calculation. I fixed no equipment req so you can equip gear.

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:14 pm
demorest2 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:19 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:

I have used always drop over 4 different saves and not one has encountered that issue so I'll wait for someone else to confirm before I go changing it. Also, where in my table do you see the option to 'give 1 item'? I'm pretty sure what you did was use the other table and this one together which I shouldn't have to state I don't support. Force drop is sort of like drop quality but it just sets the enemy type weight for loot calculation. I fixed no equipment req so you can equip gear.
It gives 1 item when u turn on both option - quantity(like =10 gather) + 100 chance to collect. Without 100 chance - quantity option works fine

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

demorest2 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:26 am
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Also, where in my table do you see the option to 'give 1 item'?
It gives 1 item when u turn on both option - quantity(like =10 gather) + 100 chance to collect. Without 100 chance - quantity option works fine
Is there something wrong with you? Where in MY table do you see the option to change quantity?

demorest2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest2 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:22 am
demorest2 wrote:
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Also, where in my table do you see the option to 'give 1 item'?
Is there something wrong with you? Where in MY table do you see the option to change quantity?
Anything wrong with u not me. "Harvest amount"

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

demorest2 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:11 pm
aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:22 am
demorest2 wrote:

Anything wrong with u not me. "Harvest amount"
Harvest amount is for reagents only, if you looked at the update notes you would know that. I just tested to see if that happens and it does not so you have messed something up in your own save.

Edit: It seems the problem is you can't be specific enough. "Loot always drop" and "loot quantity" is not "Always Harvest" and "Harvest Amount". If you want me to understand you and fix something then use the actual script name as it appears in my table. Don't expect me to be able to guess what it is you are talking about.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

So I realize this table is old and stuff but how exactly does the fast travel anywhere option work? It doesn't seem to be doing anything for me

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

ashuraman wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:02 am
So I realize this table is old and stuff but how exactly does the fast travel anywhere option work? It doesn't seem to be doing anything for me
It removes the indoors/in-cave restriction on fast traveling. That's all it does.

BelziBhaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BelziBhaal »

Hello.

How does the Always Drop and Force Enemy Drop Type options work? The game crashes when I have Always Drop enabled. Changing the drop type does absolutely nothing that I can tell. I am using the latest GoG version because I do not know how to roll back to 1.05 or whatever the version was when you made this CET.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

BelziBhaal wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello.

How does the Always Drop and Force Enemy Drop Type options work? The game crashes when I have Always Drop enabled. Changing the drop type does absolutely nothing that I can tell. I am using the latest GoG version because I do not know how to roll back to 1.05 or whatever the version was when you made this CET.
Same, only with the latest Steam version.