Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Kabal wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 pm
Hit escape a couple of times to go between the pause menu and game and see if that populates it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kabal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kabal »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:59 pm
Kabal wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:57 pm
Hit escape a couple of times to go between the pause menu and game and see if that populates it.
Just tried that out, but it's still not populating, the base keeps showing ????????

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

The loot level scaling doesn't seem to work? Something else must affect drop levels. Also gear drop rate doesn't seem to be affected by any available pointers. Could really use a variable that affects unique gear drop, farming RNG set armors is a pain. The game seems to keep track of dropped unique gears (to avoid dropping twice) so adding them via save editor might cause issues.

vyrelis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vyrelis »

Phnxsmv wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:55 pm
So, I saved this very helpful guide by Chaos0915 from ages ago. Anyway to circumvent the save crc check by doing this via cheat engine?
code stuff
I find it annoying and intriguing that the save is corrupted if you modify anything, but not when you change it back. It's still a modified file, isn't it? Anyway, seconding this, or any way to expand on character customization

enpoping
Cheater
Cheater

Post by enpoping »

zordonias wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:04 pm
I have Tried using the Save editor but it just keeps saying Corrupted save, am i doing something wrong or is there a bypass for the "save corrupted"?
some how save editor work for me thou, i only add player buff, not item buff. save corruption warning still show up, i just choose delete the corrupted saved, and load the lastest save, the one i edited and it work.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

vyrelis wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:09 pm
I find it annoying and intriguing that the save is corrupted if you modify anything, but not when you change it back. It's still a modified file, isn't it? Anyway, seconding this, or any way to expand on character customization
The game use checksum to verify the save file's integrity (i.e. whether it's modified by third-parties). This technique is pretty old and has been used in many games (ex: Sekiro, Control), sometimes in conjunction with good ol' encryption.

As for the appearance values, I discovered that the structure is exactly the same in the game's memory, so you can use CE to do aob search. Though it seems like you have to fully exit the game to see any change (not tested).

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

variante wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:01 pm
The loot level scaling doesn't seem to work? Something else must affect drop levels. Also gear drop rate doesn't seem to be affected by any available pointers. Could really use a variable that affects unique gear drop, farming RNG set armors is a pain. The game seems to keep track of dropped unique gears (to avoid dropping twice) so adding them via save editor might cause issues.
Bummer, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep looking for it.

Centrius07
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Centrius07 »

baubaum wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:38 am
Item editor:
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/king ... ?tab=files

For me the un-updated 1.0 version works, the updated one doesn't.
Your link directs me to the home page of the website. i can't find it.

Starcat5
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Starcat5 »

Less off topic so much as adjacent, but how does one run the save editor? The GitHub zip file (which already took me far too long to figure out how to download) does not appear to have an executable that I am familiar with.
Last edited by Starcat5 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pablo.vizzi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pablo.vizzi »

Hey, can someone give me a hand on how to find a speed address in this game in particular?

I was trying float with increased and decreased values, and after some time unchanged values with the flag compared to first scan enabled, but i still have a loot of results, around 300..

and without any movent i see a loot of values that are changing.

Does anyone can share please please, a clue!!!

I would like to do a walk toggle.

thanks

modernwelfare3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by modernwelfare3 »

Seems there's another thread for this game. I've updated the newest beta release that unlocks adding items directly to your stash.

caveats:
1. You can only view the stash in saves that have discovered the stash.
2. You can only view the stash if you're NOT in the same zone as the stash.
Attachments
net48.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 64 times

UnfundedSaturn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by UnfundedSaturn »

Time to really enjoy this game

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

pablo.vizzi wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:58 am
Hey, can someone give me a hand on how to find a speed address in this game in particular?

I was trying float with increased and decreased values, and after some time unchanged values with the flag compared to first scan enabled, but i still have a loot of results, around 300..

thanks
Found it and added. It is an animation speed multiplier. You can setup your own hotkeys to update it with new values or even make a lua script to make yourself a 'walk' key and 'fast sprint' key using the value the script gets you.

Also, as a matter of organization can we keep discussion of 'save editors' and the like out of this thread? I was hoping to make this is strictly for bugs, requests and updates to the table.

pablo.vizzi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by pablo.vizzi »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:40 am
pablo.vizzi wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:58 am

thanks
Found it and added. It is an animation speed multiplier. You can setup your own hotkeys to update it with new values or even make a lua script to make yourself a 'walk' key and 'fast sprint' key using the value the script gets you.

Also, as a matter of organization can we keep discussion of 'save editors' and the like out of this thread? I was hoping to make this is strictly for bugs, requests and updates to the table.
Hi aSwedishMagyar,

Thanks for your response and I really sorry to say this, but this is not what Im looking for, for instance, you can see any other npc just walking, not jogging all the time, and also, in some moments the player has automatic scenes where is just walking, not jogging or running..., but thanks again for your findings, anyways if you can just send me some clues like how to find that I would really appreciate it..

Sorry for raise this in this thread, i was not aware of that, i will go back to the previews thread..

Thanks

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

modernwelfare3 wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:08 am
Seems there's another thread for this game. I've updated the newest beta release that unlocks adding items directly to your stash.

caveats:
1. You can only view the stash in saves that have discovered the stash.
2. You can only view the stash if you're NOT in the same zone as the stash.
Seems like whatever gears added into the stash this way are treated as items and not equippable. They still have the description (buffs, flavor text) but no armor/damage number on the top right.