Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

BelziBhaal wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:02 pm
Hello.

How does the Always Drop and Force Enemy Drop Type options work? The game crashes when I have Always Drop enabled. Changing the drop type does absolutely nothing that I can tell. I am using the latest GoG version because I do not know how to roll back to 1.05 or whatever the version was when you made this CET.
Dimensionist wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:44 pm
Same, only with the latest Steam version.
I will look into it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:03 pm
BelziBhaal wrote:
Hello.

How does the Always Drop and Force Enemy Drop Type options work? The game crashes when I have Always Drop enabled. Changing the drop type does absolutely nothing that I can tell. I am using the latest GoG version because I do not know how to roll back to 1.05 or whatever the version was when you made this CET.
Dimensionist wrote:
I will look into it.
Seems the crash happens only when you run the script for setting the drop amount. 'Always Drop' by itself works fine.

Also, 'Force Enemy Drop Type' seems to work just fine. I've set it to boss, and it drops large amounts of items, often including a few high quality ones, whenever I kill any random mob or open a chest - much like would appear when I kill a boss.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Dimensionist wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:54 pm

Seems the crash happens only when you run the script for setting the drop amount. 'Always Drop' by itself works fine.
Yeah I checked it out and I can't even activate setting the drop amount so I'll definitely need to fix it. Probably will be up on the weekend.

BelziBhaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BelziBhaal »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:56 pm
Yeah I checked it out and I can't even activate setting the drop amount so I'll definitely need to fix it. Probably will be up on the weekend.
Hello. Has this been fixed?

guest1991
Cheater
Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

can someone help me out like i do not where else to go to ask things concerning editing values for this game. also theres features on the other cheat table thats missing on this one but its not up to date. i have no idea how to update the table it self or copy over features if thats even possible. my main goals would be increase Stash Inventory limit(permantly), adding +# ARMOR and physical damage buffs to armors and weapons and editing the amount of ability points. i know theres the SaveEditor mod but the problem the modder doesnt quite seem to be present often so the buff list is not complete. i also know theres hex editing but i cant find any good tutorials how to hex edit for this game. if someone can help me out in any way would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

how do u edit how many skill points u have? i can't seem to figure it out

ElectroBeam
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ElectroBeam »

Divinehero wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:03 am
how do u edit how many skill points u have? i can't seem to figure it out
For me this option doesn't work

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

any plans to update/fix this? alot of the scripts DO work but a fair number of em don't

Aztec2012
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aztec2012 »

Any news? Stop silence!!!

BelziBhaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BelziBhaal »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:03 pm
BelziBhaal wrote:
Hello.

Dimensionist wrote:
I will look into it.
It has been more than two years now. Is this ever going to be fixed? The trainer for the most part only half works, which really sucks.

Wraithspectr3
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Wraithspectr3 »

can we get an update for v1.10 (preferably GOG version), please? :-) some pointers still work most dont, like health, mana etc.