Disgaea 4 Complete+ (Steam) - Last Update 2020.09.14

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Disgaea 4 Complete+ (Steam) - Last Update 2020.09.14

Post by anon9 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:55 am
you wanted to know the no hp loss invncible it does this on pretty much every episode even in post game content fuka and desco shoe and time lapse player and episode mobs are all invincible no change in hp
anon9 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:24 am
mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:49 am
update 4 the god mode test it not only makes play in godmode but also makes what you are fighting lose no hpe just an fyi since its something you are testing
Do you know which enemies it does this for and what enemies it doesn't do this for?
timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm
Black X a thing i noticedon your character pointer..it doesnt recognize level 9999 folks. itll update when switching to lower leveld people but wont change to anyone who is 9999
I'll check on my game later to see if it reacts that way for me.
I'll try to change the scanned address to something else I'm testing in my next update.
The Black X wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:53 am
timechaos69 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:32 pm
Black X a thing i noticedon your character pointer..it doesnt recognize level 9999 folks. itll update when switching to lower leveld people but wont change to anyone who is 9999
Oh that's bad. The script Is anon9's tho. I Just added the stuff i wrote. Sadly i can't do that much.

@toshlynx yes i have some Ids for evilities (i noted down only 75%, They are a lot) and skill as well but i have few atm. I'll look into skills and post all Ids later in the post where the the table Is. oh btw skill Ids are in order so If you have a rank 8 skill Just increase It"s id by 1 to get the rank 9 and so on.
For evilities They start from 0001 and the game does not crash If id Is void.
I made a code to extract lists of names, but it is very basic (won't work if the list isn't a clean list). You could try running that if you find it. I didn't bother with making it better since it did what I needed though so it might not be worth it (for games like this though, an alternative version I was considering might work better). I'll also need to make a lua script to make some dropdown lists as well since a lot of these are repeated for multiple items.

I also updated the script to scan for a different value so it should work on level 9999 characters now.

As a note: I'll be taking a few days of break. My health worsened so going to try to let myself rest a bit. In the event that I disappear for whatever reason, feel free to do as needed with the tables I posted.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

anon9 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:13 am
I made a code to extract lists of names, but it is very basic (won't work if the list isn't a clean list). You could try running that if you find it. I didn't bother with making it better since it did what I needed though so it might not be worth it (for games like this though, an alternative version I was considering might work better). I'll also need to make a lua script to make some dropdown lists as well since a lot of these are repeated for multiple items.

I also updated the script to scan for a different value so it should work on level 9999 characters now.

As a note: I'll be taking a few days of break. My health worsened so going to try to let myself rest a bit. In the event that I disappear for whatever reason, feel free to do as needed with the tables I posted.
Oh that's sad to hear, well just focus on getting better and come to say hi when you feel like, and Thanks for all your work mate!
yes, i'd like to see the name extractor script eventually... anything that helps is very appreciated.
Meanwhile i'll see what i can do here (don't expect that much script-wise) , also If you don't mind i'd like to move the char editor table with your script to my other thread (with proper credits ofc), for visibiliy and further updates.
Edit: nvm, Just noticed you posted a link on 1st Page so it's fine!

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

no hp loss code hasn't change in the 0.0.5 cheat table still makes everything not lose hit points if you could isolate just the hit points address for characters and change the address for enemies to be able to lose their hp i thik it would be a success also is there any way to make a character editor or if anyone plays the pc version of disgaea 5 complete and uses the cheat table for it that allows to add in mod characters to anyone inclufing dlc characters plus those that aren't available sister artina ect could someone make a character editor like the cheat table for disgaea 5 complete? if possible?

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

Page 3 for char editor. I'll add non normally obtainable char ids when i happend to find them in game.

anon9
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by anon9 »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:56 pm
no hp loss code hasn't change in the 0.0.5 cheat table still makes everything not lose hit points if you could isolate just the hit points address for characters and change the address for enemies to be able to lose their hp i thik it would be a success also is there any way to make a character editor or if anyone plays the pc version of disgaea 5 complete and uses the cheat table for it that allows to add in mod characters to anyone inclufing dlc characters plus those that aren't available sister artina ect could someone make a character editor like the cheat table for disgaea 5 complete? if possible?
That is why I said next update. And that is kind of what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to figure out what shows the switch between ally and enemy. That said, it could be like the HL/Customer Rank EXP issue where it might be different for some people.

Unlocking DLC characters is what I'm trying to avoid, though I think they are all included in this version so it might not be a big issue. There is a character editor (and item editor) already, but I'm trying to isolate some values still. You could also try The Black X's table for an alternative editor.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

black x i don't think your table works for the non legit version i've tried it on thhe non legit version but a lot of it is uncheckable can't put an x in the box also yoyour character editor is more of a character finder it's not specific or a drop down that lets you add in or modify characters it just a double click on the value change name and class kind of a thing also blackx your editor doesn't take into account portrait avatar change on charcter edit example i'm trying to change or edit a lame warrior into Fuka Class Prinny?
and the avatar doesn't change to Fukas picture or Avatar
The Black X wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:02 pm
Page 3 for char editor. I'll add non normally obtainable char ids when i happend to find them in game.

toshlynx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by toshlynx »

The Black X wrote:
OH yes thats good to hear, i hope you find Baal and pringer x's ids, i want to play them as well

nihilism
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nihilism »

This is The Black X table for GamePass version.

I just opened in Notepad++ and replaced all "Disgaea4pc.exe" with "Disgaea4gp.exe" :lol:

Was able to enable scripts so I assume they work. Pointers appear to point to the right places.

I did not fully test at all. So YMMV.

Disgaea4gp - Hades Forge Table (Script version).CT
The Black X table for Windows Game Pass Version.
(127.39 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

the black x is there any way you could make the editor more easier to use a drop down menu possibly with easier to find all unique playable characters and normal playable game classes and monsters ? it would make it so much simpler to mod or edit charcters that way

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

nihilism wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:41 am
This is The Black X table for GamePass version.

I just opened in Notepad++ and replaced all "Disgaea4pc.exe" with "Disgaea4gp.exe" :lol:

Was able to enable scripts so I assume they work. Pointers appear to point to the right places.

I did not fully test at all. So YMMV.

Disgaea4gp - Hades Forge Table (Script version).CT
I'm trying this out.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mordaki987 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:13 pm
black x i don't think your table works for the non legit version i've tried it on thhe non legit version but a lot of it is uncheckable can't put an x in the box also yoyour character editor is more of a character finder it's not specific or a drop down that lets you add in or modify characters it just a double click on the value change name and class kind of a thing also blackx your editor doesn't take into account portrait avatar change on charcter edit example i'm trying to change or edit a lame warrior into Fuka Class Prinny?
and the avatar doesn't change to Fukas picture or Avatar
The Black X wrote:
It doesn't. As i said like 3 times and anon9 said, it's ONLY. FOR. STEAM. Try the other One.
It's a character editor since It let's you edit your character. Add a character would be more like a character generator?
It does have portrait.
You can't change a char into another atm.
mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:16 am
the black x is there any way you could make the editor more easier to use a drop down menu possibly with easier to find all unique playable characters and normal playable game classes and monsters ? it would make it so much simpler to mod or edit charcters that way
Don't make me repeat and see my answer in the other thread.

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

the black x i don't know if you play disgaea 5 complete or not but the cheat table for it has a rather easy to use character editor here is a lik for the cheat table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6692 its what i use when i play disgaea 5

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »

mordaki987 wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:19 am
the black x i don't know if you play disgaea 5 complete or not but the cheat table for it has a rather easy to use character editor here is a lik for the cheat table viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6692 its what i use when i play disgaea 5
I do. If you Watch closer It's similar Indeed. Also It does not have all the data that Is in this One. The Memory in d4 and d5 are different, especially regarding skills and evilities.
My table Just doesn't have the drop down because i don"t have all the ids atm. And another script Is needed for multiple dropdowns. Thing idk atm.
This table Is very Easy to use, and does basically everything you Need.
Now be patient and wait.

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 8906 »

(This is experimental and may cause unforeseen issues) I was able to crudely duplicate (via item overwrite) Mr Gency exit with Highlighted Item Finder by having one highlighted in-game and freezing the name and unknown/unconfirmed values in CE, then highlighting a different item in-game. This overwrites the highlighted item, so use with caution and save before attempting. Best to fill warehouse/inventory with crap items, then overwrite them with this method.

It may not be a 100% duplicate, but for all intents and purposes it functions as a real Mr Gency exit which is what I wanted to accomplish.

The Black X
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Black X »