Do you know what time it is? It's ... Port Time! Except we aren't really porting any codes over.
Note: The table attached to this post is for the LEGITIMATE Steam version. You may be able to adapt it for other versions, but I cannot guarantee it to work for other versions.
I will NOT be making codes for non-legitimate versions for the same reason I do not like unlocking DLC via cheats. For the gamepass version, I could modify the code to try to have it work, but I won't be able to guarantee it working.
I don't think I ever uploaded my D5 table since there was already a good number of tables. I'll be working on this table a little bit each day, although I might not update the post each day. I'll mostly be doing this myself because this is sort of practice/staying in shape for me, but I'll try to link to other people's tables if I see them.
That said, I am open to prioritizing any codes that people want to see as long as it fits within my rules. (As examples: I will not purposefully make DLC unlock codes, for example and will avoid throwing out a code that unlocks DLC unless I can remove the DLC unlock part of the code. I will also not be adding any major rewrite codes, although that is more due to how much effort it takes to do so - mods are much easier to make on PC games so there is no reason for me to make a lengthy code that acts as a mod.).
- Some addresses including HL Address
- No HL Use on Purchase or Heal
- No Mana Check/Use on Skill/Evility Purchase
- No Mana Check/Use on Skill Boost
- No Mana Check/Use on Senate
- No Mana Check/Use on Character Creation
- Highlighted Character Base (Plus exp and mana)
- Faster Shop Rank
- Faster EXP Gain
- Faster Mana Gain
- No Bonus Usage on Char Create/Reincarnate
- Always negative Bonus Points. (This is for fast bad ends). Use EITHER this or No Bonus Usage
- Max Bonus on Char Create/Reincarnate
- Max Mana on Char Reincarnate (not tested yet for Create)
- More Values for Character Pointer (some values not confirmed)
- More Addresses
- Changed No HL Use to No HL Check/Use for Purchases/Infirmary
- No HL Check/Use for Senate
- Update for No HL Check/Use to include infirmary heal all option.
- Possible Update for No HL Check/Use for Senate.
- Slight change to Shop Rank code to prevent negative numbers for high multipliers.
- Start battles with 9 bonus gauge (non-storyline battles)
- Additional Addresses
- Minor Changes such as a dropdown list for customer rank exp.
- Faster Bonus Gauge (instant 9 bonus gauge on hit)
- Modified No Mana Use on Senate code to include Promotions, also workaround for Character Creation.
- Skill EXP multiplier (found a possible friend or foe designation - note, fakes count as friend with this designation)
- No SP Use (found a possible friend or foe designation - note, fakes count as friend with this designation)
- No HP Loss (found a possible friend or foe designation - note, fakes count as friend with this designation)
- Note: No HP Loss includes Minimum HP and Instant Kill, but toggles are not included because the true friend/foe designation has not been found yet.
- No CP Check/Use for shops
- Minor Changes
- No Magichange Turn Decrease (Warning, if you use dual magichange, turn off before battle ends as the second magichange won't revert)
- Exp Boost for Magichanged characters (Yes, it is time for a Magichange revolution!)
- Possible No SP check for allies. (May crash game so don't use this yet)
- Updated Highlighted Char Finder (Will not work in some conditions, but should find level 9999 enemies).
- Highlighted Item Finder (in item menu)
Notes: Be careful with setting multipliers to extremely high values. This can cause numbers to become negative.
Note: For Battles where the start battle with 9 bonus gauge doesn't work, use the instant max bonus gauge script.
Note: No Magichange Turn Decrease will prevent your second magichange from reverting back. On reload, the item will become a 0 stat weapon and you will lose whatever accessory was there (unless you didn't put an accessory in that slot). For this reason, we are working on a Highlighted Item editor to turn your items back.
Item World Codes
Chara World Codes
Currently looking for the enemy pointer.
Cheat Shop Codes: Will work on later. We can add a HL multiplier if needed.
Infirmary Codes: Might work on.
Several other codes
- Made by The Black X - Specialized table for character editor
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1