Star Renegades Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Klaus92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Star Renegades Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Post by Klaus92 »

I also tried creating new save files, but nothing works. When exactly do you switch out of the game to use the table? At the Intro Cinematic? At the battle screen? It shouldn't really matter, but it's worth asking :P After opening the table and selecting the Star Renegades Process, is there anything else to activate, besides the obvious?
Anyway I really tried everything for over an hour...its either not working for everyone or I am missing something :?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

I load the game, open CE and attach to process at any time, doesn't matter, then I open the CT file before started a new file. I had completed the tutorial really quickly (so maybe try that?) and once it was done I would toggle "Achievement Unlocker" box and then the achievement I wanted. Alternatively, you'll know the CT table is working when you can populate the Instance Address with the correct resources, so maybe completing a battle or two during a run might help.

Klaus92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klaus92 »

Thank you, it finally worked! Altough I really don't know what I did different this time..just tried it over and over and suddenly it worked...maybe opening Cheat Table first and then the CT File did the trick...other times I just clicked the CT File, which opened Cheat Engine automatically ^^
For the new DLC Achievements....I am probably to dumb to activate those :P I saw the adress I need to copy in this thread but no explanation whatsoever what exactly I should do with it and where to paste it in :| :lol: (Yes I am new no Cheat Engine and not very familiar with PC stuff like that)

headwhosmegs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headwhosmegs »

For the new DLC achievements you're going to do a simple script edit. Right click on any one of the achievement names and select "Change script".

You're going to want to look at the script and compare it to the one here and make the changes to the script you see here and then activate it.

mono_invoke_method(nil, mono_findMethod('','AchievementProfile', 'RecordAchievementID'), getAddress('[instanceAddr]'), {{type = vtString, value = "saveDragoon"}})

Then replace "saveDragoon" with "defeatPryconBeast" and activate it again, and then do the same for "defeatSiren" and activate it again.

Once that is done, you'll want to edit the script again but this time you'll be replacing 'RecordAchievementID' with 'RecordDifficultyAchievement' and where you just had 'defeatSiren' you'll replace it with finishDifficultyExtreme and then activate it.

Then you're going to keep changing the script and replace 'finishDifficultyExtreme' with Brutal1, Brutal2 and so on.. until they are all done.

finishDifficultyBrutal1
finishDifficultyBrutal2
finishDifficultyBrutal3
finishDifficultyBrutal4
finishDifficultyBrutal5

Klaus92
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Klaus92 »

Omg thank you so much!!! That is such an awesome and extremely easy to understand explanation on how to do this, it should be implemented in the first post of every thread with DLC Achievements! Thank you soooo much! :wub:
Also today is the last day of Star Renegades in the Xbox Game Pass...I was surprised its still part of it, since its already evening where I live :P

Happy 20th Birthday Xbox btw! :wub: