Star Renegades Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store / Game Pass Version

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Renegades Achievement Unlocker - Windows Store Version

Post by MrBMW »

so good news, i have managed using some external sources to find away to make this game somehow easier to finish
you can first use console commands to just spam finishing the game and getting all the victories and fails
how to enable the commands is by pressing the ` button (the button next to 1) five times
then you can use any of those commands
triggerRunWin
triggerRunFail
triggerPlanetWin
triggerMissionWi
you can also edit the profile for your game by going to documents, you find a document named "star renegades
Open explorer and type in '%userprofile%\documents\star renegades\'

Open profile.mdi in a text editor

edit the values under the 'achievementProfile' object to the amount -1 of the achievement requirments and then just kill one of the enemy types or win or lose
if you have any questions let me know
i wanna thanks Soviet for the amazing table but sadly with the new update it is useless, unless he will grace upon new comers to this game and update it.
thanks

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

MrBMW wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:16 am
dam it! the game recieved an update and now this script doesnt work anymore, crashes the game eveytime
hey soviet, can you please update it, i am down to my last 3 achievements, i was going for legit order of unlocking
Updated

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Hello and thanks for the table update, just tried it, activate at main menu then load / start game. I get the base game achievement list only still, is the title update achievements not included or am I doing something wrong?

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

SovietWristwatch.jpg wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:00 pm
MrBMW wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:16 am
dam it! the game recieved an update and now this script doesnt work anymore, crashes the game eveytime
hey soviet, can you please update it, i am down to my last 3 achievements, i was going for legit order of unlocking
Updated
thank u :)

MrBMW
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrBMW »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:59 am
Hello and thanks for the table update, just tried it, activate at main menu then load / start game. I get the base game achievement list only still, is the title update achievements not included or am I doing something wrong?
yeah only the base game achievements
if u want u can get some of the DLC achievements using console commands, but there are 2 achievements that u require a boss and a side boss that can be difficult if u didnt play the game for real

Dadandburied
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dadandburied »

MrBMW wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 pm
tommy vercetti wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:59 am
if u want u can get some of the DLC achievements using console commands, but there are 2 achievements that u require a boss and a side boss that can be difficult if u didnt play the game for real
Do you happen to know the commands for the doc achievements?

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Ok so the table is still only for the base game. Already got the 1000g, I just started a new game, skipped the dialogue and used the command "triggerRunWin" once it loads you into the combat area.
Sends you back to the hub, skip dialogue again, go back into the combat area selecting the next difficulty and repeat to get each of the difficulty related achievements. You should only have 3 achievement left in the dlc after doing this, not sure how to get those yet.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

MrBMW wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:56 pm
DLC achievements are triggered differently and I didn't bother to update with these new methods.
You can just use the commands that someone else has posted: press "~" 5 times and execute the `triggerRunWin` command on each difficulty. You can use `triggerPlanetWin` to more easily reach the 2nd and 3rd planets for the remaining 3 achievements.
I didn't make a godmode script so you will need to adjust your health manually ;)
Last edited by SvT on Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

tommy vercetti wrote:
Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:30 pm
Ok so the table is still only for the base game. Already got the 1000g, I just started a new game, skipped the dialogue and used the command "triggerRunWin" once it loads you into the combat area.
Sends you back to the hub, skip dialogue again, go back into the combat area selecting the next difficulty and repeat to get each of the difficulty related achievements. You should only have 3 achievement left in the dlc after doing this, not sure how to get those yet.
Prycon Abomination and Prycon Behemoth are found on Planet Prycon (only on Harsh difficulty+)
One is regularly found on the map, and the other is the boss which appears after the 3rd day.

The Dragoon is found on Planet Dagan.
Kill a Warmonger Troop to gain access to the factory. Camp until it's nighttime, and enter the Factory. Fight your way through the new area and rescue the Dragoon.

tommy vercetti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tommy vercetti »

Thanks for the tips, finally completed it.
For the difficulty achievements use this table, has inf hp, shield, resources and other stuff.
viewtopic.php?t=15308

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

Just leaving a note here that the game got updated recently and it no longer finds the instance address.

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Fadexz wrote:
Wed May 05, 2021 1:44 pm
Just leaving a note here that the game got updated recently and it no longer finds the instance address.
I really recommend that you guys disable auto-updates if you're unlocking things slowly...

Edit: Just tested and V4 of the table is still working on game version 1.3.22.0

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm
I really recommend that you guys disable auto-updates if you're unlocking things slowly...

I guess I might think about start using UWPDumper to start hording old versions of these games.

I didn't need it personally but someone I know was trying to use this CT. Thanks

SvT
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by SvT »

Fadexz wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:08 am
Wed May 05, 2021 3:55 pm

I guess I might think about start using UWPDumper to start hording old versions of these games.
I don't think that works because I'm pretty sure it breaks the Xbox Live integration/sign-in.
If you just disable "Update apps automatically" on the Windows Store it should be fine.

Fadexz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fadexz »

Thu May 06, 2021 3:31 pm
I don't think that works because I'm pretty sure it breaks the Xbox Live integration/sign-in.
If you just disable "Update apps automatically" on the Windows Store it should be fine.
Well that's unfortunately but makes sense, I already updated the game myself but I'll keep that in-mind for the future. Thanks!