NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
melchokolate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Post by melchokolate »

shu307 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:49 am
thx to you.this table can be used to reload save file
[Link]
can you upload it here

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KATTO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KATTO »

shu307 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:49 am
thx to you.this table can be used to reload save file
[Link]
can u send the file i cant understand anything

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

melchokolate wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:35 am
can you upload it here
Here:
[Link]

Tested and working.

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

I've made a zip file containing all the programs and tables needed to play MyCareer Offline and edit the Player attributes, with instructions on how to use them. I've also included a table to alter sliders in MyCareer if needed. If you want to have more attributes on Player selection simply search the number of attributes you have in Cheat Engine, use a couple of them and search again then you will have the address. You just need now to check the box on the left to have the value stick and put it to 0 when finished.

If your antivirus say a file contains a virus it is just a false positive. Create an exception for the folder where you are going to put the zip and extract it. Enjoy!

[Link]

If you have any questions you can post them here or follow the thread on NLSC where more instructions are given on how to use the FLS attribute editor file (that's the only one where someone can have some issue, albeit it is very easy to use when you have done it once):
[Link]

In this forum you will also find Limnono if it will ever be created this year (albeit it seems like the author will not release it this time for health reasons).

Danskeron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danskeron »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:43 am
I've made a zip file containing all the programs and tables needed to play MyCareer Offline and edit the Player attributes, with instructions on how to use them. I've also included a table to alter sliders in MyCareer if needed. If you want to have more attributes on Player selection simply search the number of attributes you have in Cheat Engine, use a couple of them and search again then you will have the address. You just need now to check the box on the left to have the value stick and put it to 0 when finished.

If your antivirus say a file contains a virus it is just a false positive. Create an exception for the folder where you are going to put the zip and extract it. Enjoy!

[Link]

If you have any questions you can post them here or follow the thread on NLSC where more instructions are given on how to use the FLS attribute editor file (that's the only one where someone can have some issue, albeit it is very easy to use when you have done it once):
[Link]

In this forum you will also find Limnono if it will ever be created this year (albeit it seems like the author will not release it this time for health reasons).
Crush game when i open administrator exe file (FLS modifier).

melchokolate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by melchokolate »

Danskeron wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:51 am
amioran wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

just click ignore and its working

melchokolate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by melchokolate »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:05 am
melchokolate wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:35 am
can you upload it here
Here:
[Link]

Tested and working.
thankyou! its working! i can play mycareer now hahaha

KATTO
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KATTO »

amioran wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

Thanks man now i can load my save file :D :D but how can i upgrade my attributes after ticking all 4 under lfs and changing the sliders nothing happens to my character

Danskeron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Danskeron »

melchokolate wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 11:26 am
Danskeron wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:51 am
amioran wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

just click ignore and its working
where click? game just crash without error

phat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phat »

every thing is working until the step 5 with the 4 tabs i dont see a new windows or any tabs to click on tahts weird!

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

KATTO wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:48 pm
Thanks man now i can load my save file :D :D but how can i upgrade my attributes after ticking all 4 under lfs and changing the sliders nothing happens to my character
You must go into the stats tab (remember, you MUST be in the NBA already to be able to alter your player) then go into the roster, select your player then simply press the first button (or click with the mouse). A menu will appear with an edit tab with which you can alter your MyPlayer as you like (it's the same menu used to create players). The only thing I've not been able to change till now is accessories (shoes works). They will appear in the menu but when in the game they will not work.

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

phat wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:31 pm
every thing is working until the step 5 with the 4 tabs i dont see a new windows or any tabs to click on tahts weird!
Have you run the FLS program with administrative rights? If yes entering on 2K should give you an error that you must ignore to go on. If the error doesn't appear then you are not running the program.

scythebro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scythebro »

amioran wrote:

[Link]

[Link]

Sir can you reupload the zip file It's gone from there.

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

scythebro wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:40 pm
Sir can you reupload the zip file It's gone from there.
Here:
[Link]

phat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phat »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:09 pm
phat wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:31 pm
Have you run the FLS program with administrative rights? If yes entering on 2K should give you an error that you must ignore to go on. If the error doesn't appear then you are not running the program.
i get the error and ignore it thats step 4
what im talking about is step 5 where a new window should show up with 4 tabs i dont see that
nothing after the ignore