NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Post by amioran »

phat wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:23 pm
i get the error and ignore it thats step 4
what im talking about is step 5 where a new window should show up with 4 tabs i dont see that
nothing after the ignore
The window is inside 2K21. Look closely you will see it. It's similar to Limnono last year, only red. Usually it appears top left.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

phat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phat »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:36 pm
phat wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:23 pm
i get the error and ignore it thats step 4
what im talking about is step 5 where a new window should show up with 4 tabs i dont see that
nothing after the ignore
The window is inside 2K21. Look closely you will see it. It's similar to Limnono last year, only red. Usually it appears top left.
all this should be done in the main menu of the game right ?
i did that and nothing appear inside the game

edit: i got it to work by not waiting till i get to the main menu instead as soon as i open the game i alt tab then open FLS then alt tab again

czar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by czar »

amioran did they crack it to work with only exe ?
I can't download from there :(

[Link]

and also I did the 8th instruction maxed my player but is it gonna look 60 overall all game ?
we can't upgrade right we can only edit and it looks A+ on roster section correct me if I'm wrong please thanks again man.

lastofthefamous
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastofthefamous »

can someone download the CT from this page? [Link]
it's a modified big L CT originally made for 2k20 that has been made to work on 2k21 so we can change our accs on offline mycareer

Toxico
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxico »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:43 am
I've made a zip file containing all the programs and tables needed to play MyCareer Offline and edit the Player attributes, with instructions on how to use them. I've also included a table to alter sliders in MyCareer if needed. If you want to have more attributes on Player selection simply search the number of attributes you have in Cheat Engine, use a couple of them and search again then you will have the address. You just need now to check the box on the left to have the value stick and put it to 0 when finished.

If your antivirus say a file contains a virus it is just a false positive. Create an exception for the folder where you are going to put the zip and extract it. Enjoy!

[Link]

If you have any questions you can post them here or follow the thread on NLSC where more instructions are given on how to use the FLS attribute editor file (that's the only one where someone can have some issue, albeit it is very easy to use when you have done it once):
[Link]

In this forum you will also find Limnono if it will ever be created this year (albeit it seems like the author will not release it this time for health reasons).
I did everything and it works just fine, but when you change the attributes through the roster his overall stays at 60... do you have a way around it?

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

Toxico wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:08 am
I did everything and it works just fine, but when you change the attributes through the roster his overall stays at 60... do you have a way around it?
No. The overall is tied to how many attributes you buy through VC. There's no way to alter it offline.

EDIT:

Actually, you can use the table I've given in the next post to alter the overall. Either use "Review" (plus the sub-entry) to give you the max attributes for your player, or use "Maximum Template" to give you all 95s in all attributes. In both cases you will have a 95 overall in the end. I've not found a way for now to alter the overall with the amount you want (and probably there's not a way, however the first option gives you the best simulation of a online MyCareer).
Last edited by amioran on Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

Here is an update Cheat Engine table that allows you to also change accessories and get all animations (all in one CT):
[Link]

Toxico
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Toxico »

amioran wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:32 am
Here is an update Cheat Engine table that allows you to also change accessories and get all animations (all in one CT):
[Link]
can you reupload this link bcz it's not working anymore...

itsipit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsipit »

When I try to edit my player in the roster inside mycareer, the screen keeps on loading. please help...
I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong, do we use the FLS to edit the attributes or do we use the slider that you included in table?

+ anyone encounters player invisible? My Career player is now invisible (cinematic and actual gameplay).. im not sure if I screw my character :'(

shimshim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shimshim »

i also got invis. even if i created a new one, it is still invis

melchokolate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by melchokolate »

shimshim wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:09 pm
i also got invis. even if i created a new one, it is still invis
I encounter this. The only solution to this is to delete your savedata and start new my career. I hope it helps

Rukyl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rukyl »

I played thanks to the codes until my NBA draft and my first three NBA games, but by relaunching the game impossible to launch my save and this message appears

"Steam is currently having difficulties. Please see steamstat.us for more information"

If you have an idea ?

scythebro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scythebro »

Rukyl wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:51 pm
I played thanks to the codes until my NBA draft and my first three NBA games, but by relaunching the game impossible to launch my save and this message appears

"Steam is currently having difficulties. Please see steamstat.us for more information"

If you have an idea ?
same. happened after selecting Neighborhood with the CE options on.might be something else though.

amioran
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amioran »

Rukyl wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:51 pm

If you have an idea ?
You probably entered into practice and quit from there. You are stuck now since the practice facility is in the Neighborhood and that requires to be online to work. You cannot do anything if not creating a new player. Next time don't do practices, they are worthless anyway as you can edit your player as you want through FLS.

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

To get FLS showing you have to close Afterburner if you use that