NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: NBA 2k21 MyCareer Online Requirements Remover [+2]

Post by rambo99jose »

Anyone else stuck on Gatorade GX screen in My Career? It won't let me enter the name in.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sakiboj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sakiboj »

Do you still have to do playthrough in on sit? Can you save my career and resume after?

H8ff0000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by H8ff0000 »

[deleted]
Last edited by H8ff0000 on Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Erinch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erinch »

rambo99jose wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:14 am
Anyone else stuck on Gatorade GX screen in My Career? It won't let me enter the name in.
This is sadly where my game crashes, can't remember if I was able to input my name put I was able to click on 'team logo' but as soon as I did that my game crashes. I probably should try it again to make sure it wasn't just bad luck or whether this is where 'offline' players can't proceed any further.
Last edited by Erinch on Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

lastofthefamous
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lastofthefamous »

Erinch wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:39 am
rambo99jose wrote:
Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:14 am
This is sadly where my game crashes, can't remember if I was able to input my name put I was able to click on 'finish' but as soon as I did that my game crashes. I probably should try it again to make sure it wasn't just bad luck or whether this is where 'offline' players can't proceed any further.
I passed this by clicking the "finish & save" button with the mouse, didn't crash the game.

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

lastofthefamous wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:46 am
I passed this by clicking the "finish & save" button with the mouse, didn't crash the game.
LOL that worked for me, THANK YOU!!!!

Darksolo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darksolo »

Hi everyone, I can't activate 'Remove Online Requirement' on Cheat Engine ... I tried several different cheat tables but everytime its fails. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
All I want is to be able to upgrade (not max out the stats) my player in Career Mode, is it even possible ?
Thank you :)

KenakI97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KenakI97 »

Toxico wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:38 am
amioran wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:32 am
Here is an update Cheat Engine table that allows you to also change accessories and get all animations (all in one CT):
[Link]
can you reupload this link bcz it's not working anymore...
Hey thanks a lot for the link but when I try to use MC ability points, CE shows "error not all results found". Cant activate it any help?

Looking2Play
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Looking2Play »

amioran wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:31 am
Toxico wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:08 am
I did everything and it works just fine, but when you change the attributes through the roster his overall stays at 60... do you have a way around it?
No. The overall is tied to how many attributes you buy through VC. There's no way to alter it offline.

EDIT:

Actually, you can use the table I've given in the next post to alter the overall. Either use "Review" (plus the sub-entry) to give you the max attributes for your player, or use "Maximum Template" to give you all 95s in all attributes. In both cases you will have a 95 overall in the end. I've not found a way for now to alter the overall with the amount you want (and probably there's not a way, however the first option gives you the best simulation of a online MyCareer).
Thank you so much for your help! Much appreciated!

Please can you elaborate on the above? I'm trying to increase my overall to 95 and tried the above. I can't seem to activate the "Review" script and clicking "Maximum Template" does not really change the overall at all...

Am I missing something or is there certain areas where I need to activate the scripts on the table? I tried editing the attributes using roster menu but it does not work as well...

Atlas2002
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Atlas2002 »

Hello when I create a player and everything when it comes to jumping to the NBA to sign and play, I am left an invisible player without doing anything, that is, just looking at the bench, what will it be?

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

3p dunk contest points are 4-byte integers matching the points, couldn't go back on save to make script :/
For 2P couldn't find points but you can do these 3 to win. If you fail one just quit and reload [Link]

itsipit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itsipit »

amioran wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:43 am
I've made a zip file containing all the programs and tables needed to play MyCareer Offline and edit the Player attributes, with instructions on how to use them. I've also included a table to alter sliders in MyCareer if needed. If you want to have more attributes on Player selection simply search the number of attributes you have in Cheat Engine, use a couple of them and search again then you will have the address. You just need now to check the box on the left to have the value stick and put it to 0 when finished.

If your antivirus say a file contains a virus it is just a false positive. Create an exception for the folder where you are going to put the zip and extract it. Enjoy!

[Link]

If you have any questions you can post them here or follow the thread on NLSC where more instructions are given on how to use the FLS attribute editor file (that's the only one where someone can have some issue, albeit it is very easy to use when you have done it once):
[Link]

In this forum you will also find Limnono if it will ever be created this year (albeit it seems like the author will not release it this time for health reasons).
Hi, thank you so much for this it realy works.

Can you tweak the max template or review? It's missing a badge the steady shooter. can you add it in the table? thank you in advance. :)

Prevat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prevat »

At the end of training you get badge points. Has anyone figured out how to manipulate that? I was able to find the number that is displayed but it didnt add the actual value

hrald1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hrald1234 »

so when i follow the instraction with that unlimited points, it wont work, i give every point till i have 1, turn script on, spend every point, turn it off but when i spend the last point, the points are at -151 and cant continue

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

When the topic says "IT ONLY WORKS IF YOU DO IT IN ONE PLAYTHROUGH. SO FAR, YOU CAN'T LOAD A SAVED GAME, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO FINISH IT IN ONE SIT." how much exactly do you have to do in one playthrough for it to stick? Is it just, as soon as you quit and try to reload, it stops working?